FREEDOM OF SPEACH CANCELLED !!

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

FREEDOM OF SPEACH CANCELLED !!

Postby geovik » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:30 pm

HELLO FORUM I AM NEW here although i signed up abouit a week ago !!
just after the mirror forum closed down we on the star forum started seeing our posts disappear as well

then i received a e mail from the star telling me that i had been suspended !! no explanation as to what i was suspende for

i signed up again with a new e mail address and new user name being very careful what i wrote !!

it seems i mentioned yet again the real possibility of a body being disposed of in the sea and BANG !!

banned again !!

forums like the mirror and the star are being monitored !! and people who come out too strongly as anti mccann are now very quickly removed or barred altogether !
____________________________________________________________________________________
[ WHEN ALL POSSIBILITIES HAVE BEEN RULED OUT WE WILL BE LEFT WITH THE PROBABILITY ]

[ THEY ARE A PAIR OF BLOOD SUCKING FLEAS LIVING IN THE FUR OF HUMANITY ] Geovik 2008
geovik
Been Cautioned

Re: FREEDOM OF SPEACH CANCELLED !!

Postby The_Fox » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:46 pm

geovik wrote:HELLO FORUM I AM NEW here although i signed up abouit a week ago !!
just after the mirror forum closed down we on the star forum started seeing our posts disappear as well

then i received a e mail from the star telling me that i had been suspended !! no explanation as to what i was suspende for

i signed up again with a new e mail address and new user name being very careful what i wrote !!

it seems i mentioned yet again the real possibility of a body being disposed of in the sea and BANG !!

banned again !!

forums like the mirror and the star are being monitored !! and people who come out too strongly as anti mccann are now very quickly removed or barred altogether !

:shock: :?
The_Fox
New In Town

Postby sunnyday » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 pm

The can't make us believe what they want us to believe, so they won't let us play anymore! Tough, they will lose out as their forums become like ghost towns, nobody bothering to log on. You are much better here, better class of folks.
sunnyday
Suspect

Postby laci » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:02 pm

I think the3 arguidos should be prepared for an influx get your server reader. :D
laci
Suspect

Postby HiDeHo » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Do you think they rub their hands with glee when another forum goes down!?

I have the visuals
Visit Site Menu & follow links for almost 1,000 Ref Articles (Constantly Updated)
http://groups.msn.com/madeleinemccann/sitemenu.msnw

Breaking News sent to members' 'inbox' when available.
http://groups.msn.com/madeleinemccann
HiDeHo

Postby fjrm » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:46 pm

I wonder why didn't they close the telegraph by insulting of the entire Portuguese nation,...
fjrm
New In Town

Postby JypsyBear » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:10 am

Morning all , i am worried about the tactics the mccanns spokesperson is using , threating liable ? is this ok to do.?If innocent why would they need to keep threatning this, it as worked in the media re Newspaper Forums.I feel that Bullying is being used? anyone agree?
JypsyBear
First Time Offender

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:42 am

HiDeHo wrote:Do you think they rub their hands with glee when another forum goes down!?

I have the visuals

I would wager that a few of the sad little Trolls will have experienced their first ever orgasm..
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre