Mirror forum - Fiel Amiga & Blakey

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: Mirror forum - Fiel Amiga & Blakey

Postby Ann_Field » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:11 pm

It was funny. Sadly its now been whooshed away.
Ann_Field
New In Town

Postby miffed » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:40 am

thinkzinc ... your Blakey post yesterday was the funniest post I've seen for a long, long time. I hope you don't get banned or even warned because I think Blakey is a wind-up merchant. A new poster, baiting a certain group of people, and some sense of humour does trickle through here and there. Reminds me of Tiberius7

Tonto says he knows who he/she is.
miffed
On Parole

Postby thinkzinc » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:25 am

I've just had my first and final warning from Aurelius - God I love that mod, don't know why, some vibey thing comes through the keyboard - seems really kind.
Anyway, I thanked Aurelius for the grand job they're doing, and suggested Blakey gets banned for calling me vile when I hadn't been vile at all - that's why I decided to own up to it being the spawn of the devil, it had pushed it's mother toooo far. :lol:
I'll probably get benned tonight as I 'm off out today :bounce:
thinkzinc
Suspect

Postby tonto » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:28 pm

miffed wrote:thinkzinc ... your Blakey post yesterday was the funniest post I've seen for a long, long time. I hope you don't get banned or even warned because I think Blakey is a wind-up merchant. A new poster, baiting a certain group of people, and some sense of humour does trickle through here and there. Reminds me of Tiberius7

Tonto says he knows who he/she is.

Morning all, I don't know for certain who they are. Told Blakey I did just to wind the moron up. When he tried playing the race card yesterday I just about lost it. Never thought about Tibby but he has been missing for a few days and thats when Blakey showed up. I thought Blakey and Fiel were Rhodes and Endreas but Fiel could also be Scandinavia. It's around as well. Wednesday night when Blakey tried to goad me into reporting him using multiple screen names I did get the impression it could be a mod as well
tonto
You're Nicked

Postby jejune » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:29 pm

PantsOfGanga wrote:Bless Blakey - it's a bit thick. It kept screaming "slander! slander!" in a chicken licken kind of way until I pointed out that it was actually libel rather than slander it was accusing us of. So it made a new threat to get another thread pulled and is at least now using the correct word.

I just wanted to say I love your avator. I wish I knew enough about computors to be able to come up with things like that. I don't even know how to get myself an ordinary avator on here. :(
jejune
New In Town

Postby MsMarbles » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:44 pm

jejune wrote:
PantsOfGanga wrote:Bless Blakey - it's a bit thick. It kept screaming "slander! slander!" in a chicken licken kind of way until I pointed out that it was actually libel rather than slander it was accusing us of. So it made a new threat to get another thread pulled and is at least now using the correct word.

I just wanted to say I love your avator. I wish I knew enough about computors to be able to come up with things like that. I don't even know how to get myself an ordinary avator on here. :(

If your click 'User control panel' at the top of forum, then click profile on the left, you will see 'edit avatar', find yourself an avatar of about 100x100 pixels and save to you picture folder on your computer. Then use imageshack or photobucket image sites or similar to upload your pic, and copy the code they give you to the avatar bit of your profile and then click submit. If you use imageshack, you will need to copy the very last code given for the pic.

If you need a picture resized I can do that for you if you send it to me.
I believe.....
I believe and trust in Eddie and keela.
__
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
MsMarbles
On Parole

Postby miffed » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:18 am

MsMarbles ... thanks for instructions re aviatar. had a battle trying to find an appropriate aviatar. I have another two lined up, but apart from my favourite photo of Madeleine, i like this one the most.
Last edited by miffed on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miffed
On Parole

Postby tonto » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:51 am

Blakey seems to be missing from MF today. Maybe it's his day off. He was carrying on about coming on this forum and seeing himself being slagged off.
tonto
You're Nicked

Postby miffed » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:43 am

I lost a long post in the Justice for Madeleine Forum ... so now only doing short posts!

I noticed Fiel_Amiga was also not around yesterday. In my opinion, she was worse than Blakey. Time will tell whether her absence was a ban ... or she just couldn't keep up and scapered off.
miffed
On Parole

Postby jejune » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:50 pm

MsMarbles wrote:
jejune wrote:

If your click 'User control panel' at the top of forum, then click profile on the left, you will see 'edit avatar', find yourself an avatar of about 100x100 pixels and save to you picture folder on your computer. Then use imageshack or photobucket image sites or similar to upload your pic, and copy the code they give you to the avatar bit of your profile and then click submit. If you use imageshack, you will need to copy the very last code given for the pic.

If you need a picture resized I can do that for you if you send it to me.

Thanks very much for responding. I'm afraid it's all a bit double-dutch to me at the moment, but I'll copy your post and try and work out what I'm doing when I can take my own good time about it, lol. I'm computer-illiterate. I really appreciate your help though. I'm just glad this forum is here. I rarely posted on the Mirror Forum and I don't suppose I will much here, because there's so many posters who can write more worthwhile posts than me, but I felt that I was part of a group that had a space to express thoughts that weren't always popular (although, despite the abuse on the Mirror Forum, the majority of them were not at all offensive but just searching for the truth), and I got withdrawal symptons when it was taken away.
jejune
New In Town

Postby SpinSpinSpin » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:20 am

Does anyone know if these two idiots are still posting on the MF or were they just there to p*** everyone off? :lol:
SpinSpinSpin
New In Town

Postby frencheuropean » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:28 am

Is the French expression "d├®j├á vu" very frequent in English? If not, ol-punk is here under a pseudo. (saw a post with this expression here by a "pro" (suspect), used last week in a similar way by old-punk)
frencheuropean
First Time Offender

Postby vexiana » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:16 am

fiel = scandinavia = vilipend = jazzy
Exclusive picture from inside the McScamm HQ

http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/ang ... onkeys.jpg
vexiana
Suspect

Postby miffed » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:56 pm

vexiana wrote:fiel = scandinavia = vilipend = jazzy

:shock: :twisted:
Vexiana - thanks. please keep us posted of your findings.
miffed
On Parole

Postby tonto » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:22 pm

SpinSpinSpin wrote:Does anyone know if these two idiots are still posting on the MF or were they just there to p*** everyone off? :lol:

Check out a poster over at MF called Arthur Mullard. I think it is Blakey. :wink:
tonto
You're Nicked

Previous

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre