Mirror forum - Fiel Amiga & Blakey

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: Mirror forum - Fiel Amiga & Blakey

Postby Ann_Field » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:15 am

I tried reporting these two yesterday for comments they made on the Alleged Censorship thread, and strangely the report wouldn't go through. Three times I tried with no effect. Are they Mod's or are they being protected by the Mod's? Some of their comments were actually quite disgusting, especially Fiel Amiga's, yet they were still able to post whatever they wanted with impunity.
Ann_Field
New In Town

Postby thinkzinc » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:58 pm

I also reported them, it was getting out of hand.
I don't know how you can tell if the report has gone through :oops:
Bit off that they're still on today.
thinkzinc
Suspect

Postby PantsOfGanga » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Bless Blakey - it's a bit thick. It kept screaming "slander! slander!" in a chicken licken kind of way until I pointed out that it was actually libel rather than slander it was accusing us of. So it made a new threat to get another thread pulled and is at least now using the correct word.

Ahhhh - I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing I've done my good deed for the day. :lol:
Thought for the day: Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
PantsOfGanga
On Parole

Postby miffed » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:42 pm

I wonder if Blakey isn't Tiberius7? Haven't seen T7 around for a long time.

I don't think the report buttons are working ... just adding more suspicion as to why these people are allowed to brazenly insult whomever they please. Still, Fiel_Amiga carries on like a deranged person and it all gets ignored. Self-appointed forum police, they are.
miffed
On Parole

Postby lovemedo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:55 pm

fiel amiga is the world's greatest copy 'n' paster. guess she is paid per post.

swimming on the river rhine!
lovemedo
Local Lag

Postby frencheuropean » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Hello,
Blakey yesterday tried several times to challenge me on my posts on the Paul Torreman's thread "Alleged Censorship at the D.M.F". I did'n answered, having just explained that IMO, it's a wrong tactic either to chat with them, or to fight them. I feel bad at ease when I see anti-posters exchanging jokes with them, as if , nothing had happened.

Something strange about Paul Torremans thread. At 8.16 pm yesterday, it had 257 posts and 5671 viewers and suddenly no more.When I went back, around this time to my email box, I found 6 identical (every 10 minutes) messages from the Mirror with this request:
" If you no longer wish to watch this topic, you can either click"stop watching this topic, found at the bottom or above.." ?Can't understand the purpose. If I don't want to watch, I don't need to click!And why 6 emails? A poll to have a reason to suppress it?The thread was deleted short after.

Strange too: this post was deleted according an answer from Aurelius mod (thread/question from headlesshorseman, yesterday 11...pm) because the Administration want to check the OP and "an unanswered email" May be, as P.Torremans is a law expert apparently, they prefer to treat the matter in a smooth way?

Any idea?
frencheuropean
First Time Offender

Postby SpinSpinSpin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:50 pm

I have reported them both on numerous occasions yet they are still allowed to post their tripe on there.

Mirror mods just don't seem to care.
SpinSpinSpin
New In Town

Postby thinkzinc » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:52 pm

I've just had fun with Blakey, shame the swear words are all asterisked out.
I've also posted that Clarence Mitchell is a xxxxxxx - that was all asterisks too.
Don't think I'll be allowed on there for much longer, but at least I've given them something to ban me for. :bounce:
thinkzinc
Suspect

Postby Scarlett » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:54 pm

Blakely is seriously getting on my mammary glands today but I am not going to report him because when I did that last night a thread was locked and then deleted.

Blakely has taken over from Rhodes as the poster most likely to rip my knitting!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Cuddle Cat. Copy and paste cuddle cat into your
(")_(") signature to help her gain world domination
Scarlett
First Time Offender

Postby Ann_Field » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:34 pm

thinkzinc wrote:I also reported them, it was getting out of hand.

I've only ever reported one post previously and when I did I got a little msg saying something to the effect of 'This post has now been flagged for attention' (or words to that effect). Everytime I tried to report either of those muppets yesterday all I got was taken straight back to the beginning of the thread. No notification that the posts had been flagged etc., so I am taking it that the reports didn't get through? Could someone please enlighten me on this if possible please?
Ann_Field
New In Town

Postby Scarlett » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:57 pm

Ann_Field wrote:

I've only ever reported one post previously and when I did I got a little msg saying something to the effect of 'This post has now been flagged for attention' (or words to that effect). Everytime I tried to report either of those muppets yesterday all I got was taken straight back to the beginning of the thread. No notification that the posts had been flagged etc., so I am taking it that the reports didn't get through? Could someone please enlighten me on this if possible please?

I think the report button has been disabled, there have been rumours of it. I just PM'd Aurelius Mod.
I have only ever reported one person before and that was away back in May.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Cuddle Cat. Copy and paste cuddle cat into your
(")_(") signature to help her gain world domination
Scarlett
First Time Offender

Postby Ann_Field » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:11 pm

Scarlett wrote:
Ann_Field wrote:

I think the report button has been disabled, there have been rumours of it. I just PM'd Aurelius Mod.
I have only ever reported one person before and that was away back in May.

The button being disabled could explain it I suppose. If that's the case then you have to report straight to a Mod then? That Blakey is seriously doing my head in, especially now that he's decided to keep trying to bring the race card into the argument.
Ann_Field
New In Town

Postby Fen Scout » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:57 pm

Thinkzinc's latest thread on there is the biggest laugh I've had in ages.

Inspired !!! :D :D
Fen Scout
Suspect

Postby thinkzinc » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:10 pm

Fen Scout wrote:Thinkzinc's latest thread on there is the biggest laugh I've had in ages.

Inspired !!! :D :D

--------------
Thanks for that
It got pulled, just when I was warming up
I was going for broke - again
That Blakey is a complete tosser.
I'll get it at playtime. :bounce:
thinkzinc
Suspect

Postby Ann_Field » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:11 pm

It was funny. Sadly its now been whooshed away.
Ann_Field
New In Town

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre