Mirror forum - Fiel Amiga & Blakey

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Mirror forum - Fiel Amiga & Blakey

Postby jayleigh » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:24 pm

Just who the hell are these people.

The sh*t that they're coming out with tonight beggars belief.

I was only posting on the "Censorship" thread - didn't mention MM. They are saying that we're all obsessed with a small child and that is perverted. We have mental problems and have dubious motives.

I've had enough.
jayleigh
New In Town

Re: Mirror forum - Fiel Amiga & Blakey

Postby Georgiecat » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:26 pm

I know, I have been reading their posts today :roll:
"He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth"
Georgiecat
Local Lag

Postby cushty » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:27 pm

I've been there too and seen them in action - the number of posts they make is quite ridiculous

there is something very murky going on over there IMO, as certain posters seem to behave without any fear of reprisals - I shall not go back
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby Pussycat » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:28 pm

jayleigh wrote:Just who the hell are these people.

The sh*t that they're coming out with tonight beggars belief.

I was only posting on the "Censorship" thread - didn't mention MM. They are saying that we're all obsessed with a small child and that is perverted. We have mental problems and have dubious motives.

I've had enough.

Probably from the satanic cult also known as HTFM. Some posters - nay most - on that sight are clearly not the full bob. It reeks of brainwashing - just look at the times certain words are repeated by certain posters, Pedro Silva in particular. I find the site quite disturbing but a bit car crashy in as much as I cannot help having a peek now and again :oops:
Pussycat
First Time Offender

Postby jayleigh » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:36 pm

Now the thread about a poll for re-opening the MM forum has been locked - due to their abuse.

It IS very strange. They don't get reprimanded at all and their names don't even appear as logged in.

Had enough for tonight!

Night.
jayleigh
New In Town

Postby tonto » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:48 pm

I think Fiel Amiga could be our buddy Endreas
tonto
You're Nicked

Postby nobodythereeither » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:51 pm

I agree, they suddenly appeared on the MF and were really disruptive, yet still allowed to continue to post - what's going on?????

But Aurelius Mod posted a sticky to say that the censorship thread had been ?deleted? for admin to have a look at it .....
nobodythereeither
New In Town

Postby SpinSpinSpin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:16 am

It really has become a joke on there.

Are Fiel and Blakey mods too?
SpinSpinSpin
New In Town

Postby TI » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:25 am

tonto wrote:I think Fiel Amiga could be our buddy Endreas

That's what I thought! :shock: And rhodes has been absent, perhaps it has a new username too??
Be good. If not, be good at it!
TI
Been Cautioned

Postby nbrado » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:27 am

Whats left.

Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
nbrado

Postby tonto » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:36 am

TI wrote:

That's what I thought! :shock: And rhodes has been absent, perhaps it has a new username too??

Can't say I've seen Rhodes either. Have seen chad, vilipend and Nicholass. There was something about Fiel Amiga's posting style, cut and pasting the T & C on any thread it deemed was talking of Maddy's case. I bet those two are Endreas and Rhodes. I'm going to call them out on it and see what happens.
tonto
You're Nicked

Postby TI » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:46 am

tonto wrote:
TI wrote:

Can't say I've seen Rhodes either. Have seen chad, vilipend and Nicholass. There was something about Fiel Amiga's posting style, cut and pasting the T & C on any thread it deemed was talking of Maddy's case. I bet those two are Endreas and Rhodes. I'm going to call them out on it and see what happens.

I already asked Blakey what his old username was, and was met with the usual bumff, 'I must have you rattled with my arguments' etc etc.
Be good. If not, be good at it!
TI
Been Cautioned

Postby oldcrone » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:56 am

TI wrote:

As far as I recall, Rhodes hasn't posted since Sunday. That's quite a long time for the Camp Commandant to keep her grubby mitts off a keyboard.

I think we can draw our own conclusions ...
"Got a feeling I've been here before, watching as you cross the killing floor,
You know you'll have to pay it all, you'll pay today or you'll pay tomorrow ..."

('Your Gold Teeth' - STEELY DAN)
oldcrone
Been Cautioned

Postby tonto » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:12 am

Blakey has disappeared for the moment after Marxman had a go at him for being Rhodes. I called him on it on an earlier thread and Blakey tried to goad me into reporting him to mods. Got the feeling he either is or wants us to think he is mod. I told him I believed Fiel Amiga to be Endreas.
tonto
You're Nicked

Postby miffed » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:18 am

It's become pretty clear that some people there think they make the rules and police the forum accordingly.

Fiel_Amiga is the most disgusting poster I've ever come across. Yesterday, she let slip that she thought the parents were guilty, that they had killed Madeleine on 2May and that the portuguese are fed up with the McCanns. Don't know if that fits in with what Endreas was saying. I really believe that Fiel_Amiga is just a very unstable person. She is abusive towards individuals as well as the whole group of Maddy posters. On Saturday, I started reporting her posts as well as a few others. I feel bad about the few others because I don't know whether they are really frustrated with the remaining Maddy posters or they are deliberately adding fire to the fuel... enjoying rubbing salt in wounds. I suspect the latter.

Take note of hatttytown. Also new and how he slithers around making very subtle remarks. Has immense insight for a new poster.

With regard to that post "Alleged censorship at the Daily Mirror Forum" (PaulTorremans), initially I believed he was genuine and rushed in to thank him. However, on logging off, thinking more clearly, I became convinced he is a trouble maker a-la RogerRamjet. Someone tracked his name down on the internet to that of some professor. And the irony of it all, was he believed the McCanns shouldn't be under scrutiny and neither should we speculate what happened to Madeleine. So, his post saying he is going to address Mirrors 'alleged' censorship seem rather pointless. Since I'm not the brightest person, maybe what he was saying all went over my head. Lots of things do.
miffed
On Parole

Next

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre