4 post wooshed not about mccans!! on MF

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

4 post wooshed not about mccans!! on MF

Postby earthspirit » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:46 pm

testing the waters so to speak i posted about the following

madeleine cakes and prousts memories
gerry rucksacks which are backpacks for carrying babies where i said i would not be happy with any old gerry carrying my baby
outspoken kate - a blog i found on the internet about house hunting and memory lapses
clarencea cronym for Customer Lighting And Roads ENquiry CEntre

they were nothing to do with the mccans and they all got wooshed in seconds - i think that some people got very very annoyed with me but i did not break the rules did i??

i have not been warned or banned and i am still able to talk about crime fraud murder drugs media decomposition groups and collective lies and free speech

but i cant talk about cakes rucksacks househunting or roads???

am i missing something? :bounce:
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Re: 4 post wooshed not about mccans!! on MF

Postby Snowleopard » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:07 pm

It is so frustrating not being able to talk over there about the McCann's - it is so nice here to be able to talk about what we want. I did reply to you on that Clarence thread by the way. I didn't realise things were disappearing because I have been on here quite a bit. It seems so tame over there. I think if you want to discuss it on the MF you will have to be a little bit more inventive with the code talk. It's the only way or else you will just get wooshed. The thing is I bet there are a lot of posters who would really like to discuss the case but they won't admit it because they think they are superior to us and like to have us feeling like weirdos.
Snowleopard
Local Lag

Postby earthspirit » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Snowleopard wrote:It is so frustrating not being able to talk over there about the McCann's - it is so nice here to be able to talk about what we want. I did reply to you on that Clarence thread by the way. I didn't realise things were disappearing because I have been on here quite a bit. It seems so tame over there. I think if you want to discuss it on the MF you will have to be a little bit more inventive with the code talk. It's the only way or else you will just get wooshed. The thing is I bet there are a lot of posters who would really like to discuss the case but they won't admit it because they think they are superior to us and like to have us feeling like weirdos.

i have some other posts designed not to get wooshed
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Postby Reperioverum » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Would that be the one where you admit to carrying out the most despicable fraud????
Reperioverum
On Parole

Postby marxman » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:50 am

Last night I tested the MF draconian censorship in place... I posted...

Kerry Gate & Co...............Is this company still trading?

And???? yes it was deleted very quickly :P :lol:
marxman
New In Town

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre