I HOPE THIS DOESN'T GET WOOSHED

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

I HOPE THIS DOESN'T GET WOOSHED

Postby Snowleopard » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:53 pm

On the MF I have noticed that on the Go 2 pages there are a lot of old posts on the What are you talking about forum? Pages 111 I have just watched an interesting link showing an old interview with K & G. I am amazed that these haven't been deleted. I also think that a lost of posts were made on the 'normal' forum apart from the HFMF so why were we made out to be obsessive freaks when clearly the others were just as interested in the case. Loads of info. is still there if anybody wants to check it out. I don't know how to do links sorry.
Snowleopard
Local Lag

Re: I HOPE THIS DOESN'T GET WOOSHED

Postby earthspirit » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:55 pm

it is a bit strange but it would take them just ages to wipe out every post!
they cant and wont
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Postby horsegirl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Yes :D , I found those old threads too, very interesting
horsegirl
First Time Offender

Postby MsMarbles » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Snowleopard wrote:On the MF I have noticed that on the Go 2 pages there are a lot of old posts on the What are you talking about forum? Pages 111 I have just watched an interesting link showing an old interview with K & G. I am amazed that these haven't been deleted. I also think that a lost of posts were made on the 'normal' forum apart from the HFMF so why were we made out to be obsessive freaks when clearly the others were just as interested in the case. Loads of info. is still there if anybody wants to check it out. I don't know how to do links sorry.

You just right click in the address bar of a thread page you wish to link, then cut or copy and then paste to where you want to paste it.
I believe.....
I believe and trust in Eddie and keela.
__
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
MsMarbles
On Parole

Postby somthinfishie » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:18 pm

Snowleopard wrote:On the MF I have noticed that on the Go 2 pages there are a lot of old posts on the What are you talking about forum? Pages 111 I have just watched an interesting link showing an old interview with K & G. I am amazed that these haven't been deleted. I also think that a lost of posts were made on the 'normal' forum apart from the HFMF so why were we made out to be obsessive freaks when clearly the others were just as interested in the case. Loads of info. is still there if anybody wants to check it out. I don't know how to do links sorry.

Back in May there was only one mirror forum What are you talking about,and the hunt for Maddy consisted of a few threads as interest grew,Maddy threads overtook What are you talking abouts other threads so in July,iirc,the Hunt for Maddy forum was made,
it is interesting that they kept the old threads though when they just wiped our whole forum.

Possobly an oversight or some-one A mod trying to be helpful.~~~fishie
we have to speculate about the situation Madeleine finds herself (in).

Gerry McCanns blog day 184.

http://www.mccannfiles.com
somthinfishie
On Parole

Postby Snowleopard » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:22 pm

SOMETHINFISHIE, Yes sorry, I had forgotten that it was later when it was amalgamated. I must be in the Twilight Zone tonight. Thanks.
Snowleopard
Local Lag

Postby Snowleopard » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:24 pm

I must be really tired tonight, just noticed I didn't mean amalgamated, I mean it was divided! What the heck is up with me tonight, I must need a stiff drink! Better go to the Bar.
Snowleopard
Local Lag

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre