who on here is banned from MF and who is not?

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: who on here is banned from MF and who is not?

Postby blondie2 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:08 am

earthspirit wrote:
blondie2 wrote:Posted earlier that I was banned but was invited back cos I was amusing them.

Not true. Am back under a different user name but nobody knows who I am.

And Earthspirit I don't know how you get away with yuor posts and threads. But fair play to you for trying.

hi blondie

i got 4 posts just wooshed - i used names relating to the mccans and they just went even though the topics were not connected

however what i have done is use similar scenarios but created new people to play the parts and i am getting very interesting threads develop as other people add the info that i personally wanted to find out..............the situation with the mccans is unique but the laws they are breaking have been broken a thousand times

i still think that the forums gave away to much info and that is part of the reason shut down but also the level of abuse was incredible and mainly just think of it like this they helped kate and gerry too much with defence.....but so to is this one but its not all over yet by a long shot

--------------------------------
Am under foxylove over there . pm me if I am around and I will join in the fun. Or tell me in advance what time you are going over at and I will play the innocent on your thread!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby FrancLisboa » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:40 pm

HI enfys, bjr, earthspirit:

Im very glad you enjoyed my post :)

Its funny to post threads that MF Mods can relate with Maddie case, but without explicitally saying its about her.

The objective of this coded wording is to induce in MF posters the suspicion of everything being reported and sanctioned by the MODS, and let a second meaning be imagined even where there were none.

It may cause some chaos among the Mods and maybe that way they can see how ridiculous and absurd is their censorship job.

:)
FrancLisboa
New In Town

Postby Fikizolo » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:34 pm

FrancLisboa wrote:HI enfys, bjr, earthspirit:

Its funny to post threads that MF Mods can relate with Maddie case, but without explicitally saying its about her.

The objective of this coded wording is to induce in MF posters the suspicion of everything being reported and sanctioned by the MODS, and let a second meaning be imagined even where there were none.

It may cause some chaos among the Mods and maybe that way they can see how ridiculous and absurd is their censorship job.

You're right it is fun. but it just pisses of the regulars and turns them against us.
I dont think we should make any more enemys.
Fikizolo
Suspect

Postby earthspirit » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:45 am

Fikizolo wrote:
FrancLisboa wrote:HI enfys, bjr, earthspirit:

You're right it is fun. but it just pisses of the regulars and turns them against us.
I dont think we should make any more enemys.

the things is if people dont like the thread they dont need to reply most of my posts have stayed on the MF but some i admit were antagonistic - just to see what you could and could not say - testing the waters really. the things is to shut everyone up they would have to remove every forum on the net - like they do with terrorists - then again they leave terrorists to chat too - just to see what the chat is!
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Postby amandine » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:07 pm

Still there at the Dark Side but ... it's so boring ... :cry:
amandine
Suspect

Postby potsy » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:46 pm

not banned, I am annoying but polite...he he...

Irish Diplomacy: The ability to tell a man to go to hell so he's looking forward to the trip."
potsy
Mafia Boss

Postby SpinSpinSpin » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:14 am

I haven't been banned, well not yet anyway 8)
SpinSpinSpin
New In Town

Postby frencheuropean » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:20 am

This morning, at 7, I was the only user. There are now threats complaining that the forum is dull and not like before. I only comment on "resistance" threads.
frencheuropean
First Time Offender

Postby fedrules » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:25 am

I never posted on the MF,but looked at it alot.I used to post on the 'Sun' but am no longer able to post any comments on their site.Have e-mailed them,but have had no explanation.
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby halfamo » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:07 pm

hi ,been lurking for a while trying to pluck up courage to post,its great to see so many familier names from old mf forum,i am not banned from mf but do not visit now i was disgusted with them for pulling the hfmf, i only went to aldi for some ciggies and woosh cluck it was gone.Congrats admin for a great forum.
halfamo
Been Cautioned

Postby vexiana » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:19 am

Banned twice!
Exclusive picture from inside the McScamm HQ

http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/ang ... onkeys.jpg
vexiana
Suspect

Postby Maeve » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:53 am

Was registered at MF with same nic Maeve. Didn't post a lot, but read constantly. Not banned. I like it here. 8)
Maeve
Been Cautioned

Postby mickey1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Haven't been banned

can't be bothered

its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring over there.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense" [Winston Churchill]
mickey1
On Parole

Postby Alpine Aster » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm

I am not banned but dont go there now its boring.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch
Alpine Aster
Local Lag

Postby Pele » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:06 pm

For those who think the Mirror Forum is boring...

The "I own a spoon" thread from this very forum really cracked me up.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4658&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Pele
Suspect

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre