MirrorMods

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

MirrorMods

Postby rolymoleo » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:27 pm

MettaMod and AureliusMod have different agendas.

MettaMod is more Pro and AureliusMod is more Anti, although both are fairly neutral campared with the outlandish ones.

When Metta is on, we are less likely to keep our threads alive, but if Aurelius is on, they will live.

The two of them are arguing about how to interpret the terms and conditions, and this has resulted in the split.

They both feel abandoned by the Admin who are refusing to give them full support- they are asking for permission to ban without going to admin first but this is being denied.
rolymoleo

Re: MirrorMods

Postby LUCIAN DEVILLE » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:45 pm

Aurelismod is a good guy = FACT
LUCIAN DEVILLE
First Time Offender

Postby Sky » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Why are you suggesting MettaMod is a pro and AureliusMod is an anti? MettaMod has consistently deleted inane threads which is required of her by Admin.
Sky
New In Town

Postby rolymoleo » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:50 pm

[quote="LUCIAN DEVILLE"]Aurelismod is a good guy = FACT[/quote]

But how good.

He is still deleting lots of threads, although less so than Metta and much less so than the hidden Mods.
rolymoleo

Postby julygirl3210 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:52 pm

I never had any problems with AureliusMod. Always found he / she very fair. And yes, I got away with a lot more when Aurelius was on duty.

Now, because my IP address has been banned at Mirror Forums, can only view the Mirror Forums through a proxy server, which means I can' do anything but look, can't re-register or anything. Can't reply to the Moronic faction led by Rh*des either. so frustrating. Would love to get back and stalk IT and wipe its smarmy smile of IT's face.
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby Impartial » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:53 pm

who really cares?

we wont be able to lead an open discussion there ever.

so just forget about it.... not worth the breath, let alone the typing

although I liked Aurelius ;)
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby rolymoleo » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:58 pm

[quote="julygirl3210"]I never had any problems with AureliusMod. Always found he / she very fair. And yes, I got away with a lot more when Aurelius was on duty.

Now, because my IP address has been banned at Mirror Forums, can only view the Mirror Forums through a proxy server, which means I can' do anything but look, can't re-register or anything. Can't reply to the Moronic faction led by Rh*des either. so frustrating. Would love to get back and stalk IT and wipe its smarmy smile of IT's face.[/quote]

Easy to get back on to the Mirror:

Set up a hotmail or yahoo email address

Clear your cache of all cookies

Get a Proxy- try this site:

http://www.tech-faq.com/proxy-sites.shtml

just click on one of the sites and enter:

forums.mirror.co.uk

Use your new email address to open an account with a different name.

Enter your yahoo/hotmail mail site via a proxy as above

Reply to the mirror email they send you.

Only access the mirror via a proxy.

After about two weeks you will find that you can do this without a proxy- the banning of IPs is only for a couple of weeks.

GOOD LUCK
rolymoleo

Postby Sky » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Thanks for that, Imparial.

I could not have said that better myself.

Who really cares?
Sky
New In Town

Postby vexiana » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:34 pm

julygirl3210 wrote:I never had any problems with AureliusMod. Always found he / she very fair. And yes, I got away with a lot more when Aurelius was on duty.

Now, because my IP address has been banned at Mirror Forums, can only view the Mirror Forums through a proxy server, which means I can' do anything but look, can't re-register or anything. Can't reply to the Moronic faction led by Rh*des either. so frustrating. Would love to get back and stalk IT and wipe its smarmy smile of IT's face.

Their banning is of your login, password and email address along with your CURRENT IP address.

Switch off router for 24 hours and it will usually grab a new IP adress for you, use googlemail for a who slew of address's and your in like Flynn!
Exclusive picture from inside the McScamm HQ

http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/ang ... onkeys.jpg
vexiana
Suspect

Postby lynnkx » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:20 pm

I have found mettamod to be very unfair indeed and s/he is too friendly with some posters and not friendly with others...s/he has favourites - on one side of the fence only... :( :twisted:

Athelmod seems a bit shyer - or more secretive..... :?
lynnkx
New In Town

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre