Mirror Forum - what do you make of this??

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: Mirror Forum - what do you make of this??

Postby marian » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:39 am

Hi delly you know youre going to get banned anyway, just for posting.

So you might as well get banned for something worthwhile.

An asbo from the DM is a badge of honour.
"whoever she's with she'll be giving them their tuppenceworth"
marian
First Time Offender

Postby xxdelly » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:58 am

I can't do it.

I've posted all sorts of threads and they're just being deleted, but I've not been banned.

Hmmmm, I think they're a step ahead of me at the moment. Have just posted a Clarence Mitchell question and it's still there.

I'll be interested if it's removed as he's not necessarily McCann.

Edit - No it's gone and I'm still not banned..................

Oh well, I might just go and do a bit of trolling on the Britney or Kylie thread :cyclopsani:
xxdelly
On Parole

Postby roisin » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:24 am

xxdelly wrote:
I agree with that, roisin.

I don't believe it had anything to do with the posters, I think the order came from elsewhere.

What makes you think that the forum closing will help the truth be told (sorry I need some things spelled out too...)

I tried to explain it on the Ban Me Don't Censor me thread but probably mucked it up a bit.

It has to do with the book I mentioned "The Tipping Point" and the study undertaken into epidemics. The Mirror Forum kept many likeminded people *contained* (for lack of a better way of putting it.) When they shut it down, most of us came here (I'm guessing based on the enormous number of new users since it closed) but people sort of spred all over - to blogs, other news sites, usenet, other forums like ours etc. In other words, like a virus contained in one area until somebody hops a plane and takes it with them to another area. We will carry on here like we did at the Mirror forum BUT many of us also have the indignation of being silenced over there. Griping about it here is not enough - we really do need to tell everyone we can about it on conversation spots all over the net.
"Their reluctance to return to Portugal is a clear sign that they are guilty."
roisin
Local Lag

Postby coral » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:12 am

Hi Delly

I was one of the people following your thread, I had just posted on it, and it was gone. I happen to agree with your thoughts, I to thought the Mods had been there all along and then all of a sudden threads started to get deleted - at this point no Mod was showing up as online.
coral
Local Lag

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:14 am

xxdelly wrote:I can't do it.

I've posted all sorts of threads and they're just being deleted, but I've not been banned.

Hmmmm, I think they're a step ahead of me at the moment. Have just posted a Clarence Mitchell question and it's still there.

I'll be interested if it's removed as he's not necessarily McCann.

Edit - No it's gone and I'm still not banned..................

Oh well, I might just go and do a bit of trolling on the Britney or Kylie thread :cyclopsani:

Lightweight... :P :lol:
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby xxdelly » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:37 am

IsChildNeglectLegal wrote:Lightweight... :P :lol:

=================

:P I did try.....

I asked amongst other things if you had to go through HTFM to become a moderator, and also did they get paid straight from the fund.

They just deleted, didn't even get a warning for it... yet.

The Clarence Mitchell question was just asking simply if he was married. That was deleted, so there's a blanket ban on anything related, even the most simplest of questions.

Coral, I think the whole forum is corrupt - after hearing about MazMod/MarqueeMoon it makes you wonder just who we've been conversing with.
xxdelly
On Parole

Previous

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre