rhodes on MF

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: rhodes on MF

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Cuntry Rhodes still stirring I take it? :roll:
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby thinkzinc » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Cuntry Rhodes, I love it.
Yes she's still at it - bless
They are discussing moving the whole forum now as the founder hasn't been heard of since 26th Jan. Someone called BBDC - I think, has mooted it. :bounce:
thinkzinc
Suspect

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:51 pm

thinkzinc wrote:Cuntry Rhodes, I love it.
Yes she's still at it - bless
They are discussing moving the whole forum now as the founder hasn't been heard of since 26th Jan. Someone called BBDC - I think, has mooted it. :bounce:

My spelling id terrible... :lol:

As BBDC I'm sure McTurdo 3 will find them for a fee.. :wink:

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby fedupwaiting » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Can I say I cannot stand Rhodes but in real life I would ignore. So why do we have this obsession about it, ignore it it soon loses its power. The chant no more Rhodes pleassssssssssssse
fedupwaiting
Suspect

Postby jejune » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:00 pm

bb2002 wrote:I always thought rhodes was chair/cat and carina/lauraP.

I remember whan chair was made a mod, then suddenly wasnt...supposedly. So based on my thinking that chair was probably a secret mod, then I think rhodes must be too. It explains a hell of a lot.

This is off topic (shades of the Mirror), but where are people getting their avators from? I really like 'PantsofGanga''s (I think that's the nickname), and I love yours, "bb2002" (and pleased to see you here from the MF), and all I've got is, "New in town". :(
jejune
New In Town

Postby jejune » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Sky wrote:After being a member on the Mirror forum for some time now, I must say that this recent suspicion of rhodes being a mod is simply ridiculous. Why so much paranoia ranging from paid posters to other posters who are considered "pro" being mods on the forum? Can we not agree that this line of thinking detracts from our real purpose here which is to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann?

I trust that the wonderful mods on this site will agree with me on this one.

I see what you're saying, but the title of this thread is "rhodes on MF", and presumably there's a lot of frustrated people who want to at least have a platform to get their frustration out regarding the 'Mirror', even if it's not going to achieve anything. As far as the thread title is concerned then the majority of the posts seem to be totally on-topic. The 3Arguidos site has a forum index, and this thread is under the 'Daily Mirror Regugee Centre' title.
jejune
New In Town

Postby benidicta » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:14 pm

Has any noticed who still visit the m f that Rhodes is missing since the maddie furum closed down. or is it just me ,that he is not loged on th m f when i go over there
SUNSHINE
MOONLIGHT
GOODTIMES
BUGGY
THEY JUST CANT HELP THEMSELVES
benidicta
First Time Offender

Postby julygirl3210 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:18 am

Probably using a different name now.
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby Lincoln » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 am

I have noticed that Rhodes and a lot of others no longer post on the MF, I wonder what has happened to them? I suppose they could have just stopped posting when the Hunt for Maddie shut down, or maybe joined other forums.
Lincoln
New In Town

Postby marian » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:12 am

Believe me when I tell you they are already here.

Merely lying low for the moment, until there is some news.

Rhodes was always a mod/Chair 13. Had a hissy fit when we all reacted and said Gipsy Bear would be lovely but not Chair 13.

Rhodes took his mad frustrations out on all of us who said no to it being a mod. In pm's e-mails, and on the forums.

Keep the bananas ready and the peanuts dry.
"whoever she's with she'll be giving them their tuppenceworth"
marian
First Time Offender

Postby vexiana » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:11 am

Lincoln wrote:I have noticed that Rhodes and a lot of others no longer post on the MF, I wonder what has happened to them? I suppose they could have just stopped posting when the Hunt for Maddie shut down, or maybe joined other forums.

There was only ever about a dozen chimps each of them had multiple log ins. And yes, Rhodes was a Mod
Exclusive picture from inside the McScamm HQ

http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/ang ... onkeys.jpg
vexiana
Suspect

Postby astromum » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:10 pm

rhodes was so nasty. I couldnt understand it. I am quite moderate but rhodes was always evil to me. Happy to debate with pros but what was her problem? if it was a she?

how could she be a mod? are the mirror stupid?

does anybody remember when leeannedevette, therese, and some others kept saying"mark my words" wink wink. what was all that about?
astromum
Suspect

Postby Lincoln » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:28 pm

I had a look at the Red Crown site, one part is open to everyone and Rhodes is there, or at least someone claiming to be the RealRhodes03. I think he/she might be posting or lurking on here :roll:
Lincoln
New In Town

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:38 pm

I'm past caring.... 8)

IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby Jaffacakes » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Lincoln wrote:I had a look at the Red Crown site, one part is open to everyone and Rhodes is there, or at least someone claiming to be the RealRhodes03. I think he/she might be posting or lurking on here :roll:

I doubt very much anyone from this website would be welcome there
Jaffacakes
Suspect

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre