Finally Happened - Banned from MF

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: Finally Happened - Banned from MF

Postby PassingThru » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:38 pm

If anyone wants to discuss these issues offline, just pm me :mrgreen:
There will be NO justice for Madeleine, because all the questions that should have been asked are brushed under the Government carpet. There is no-one left, that dares anymore.

Madeleine who?
PassingThru
Been Cautioned

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Seems a lot of effort for nothing? All you will do is get this place a bad name.. :(

Just accept it & move on, we can make this place better than any poxy Newspaper Forum, we did the same thing with a Game started by the BBC, the "Pukka" BBC Forum was useless so an unofficial one was started which everyone eventually found via cryptic clues.. 8)
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby julygirl3210 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:48 pm

I will not let this matter rest. By hook or by crook, I will make sure that people who matter are aware of the dirty tactics of the Mirror Forum, (and possibly under the orders of a certain Team McC**)

If anyone has any information as to how I can initially lodge my displeasure at being banned (i.e. Mirror Forum Admin, Mods, or Mirror Newspaper itself), it would be much appreciated.

Don't really know where to start, but I am on a crusade now for Justice for MF refugees.

Won't let it rest. Freedom of speech is at stake here.
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby whatatangledweb » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:57 pm

ellibean wrote:Me too - shame, I was really enjoying it!! I can see why people like to troll on forums now - was such fun winding everyone up! :lol:

:D :D :D ellibean you've been reincarnated as a troll lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_ ... re=related
we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:00 pm

You could start by e-mailing whoever & asking why you were banned & to see the evidence (which has now no doubt all been destroyed) Take a leaf out of the McConn Book...no evdence, no crime.. :wink:
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby beachy » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:21 pm

Amazingly, I seem not to have been banned there, even though I posted the other day and told them they stink it exactly so many words. LOLOL
beachy
Hardened Criminal

Postby miffed » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:21 pm

old_punk

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

miffed wrote:old_punk ... are u trying to say something. please be more specific. what are u trying to say!

So farewell then poxy subforum
you were so full
of hatred and bile
when you were closed the psychos
could understand the ******* concept of adhering to a simple ******* rule

Sadly, due to persistent and serious abuses, we will no longer be hosting discussions regarding Madeleine McCann on this website. We do not take this action lightly, believing this website should be a place for free and frank discussion across the broadest possible range of subjects. But the level of debate on the Maddy forums has gone way beyond what we consider acceptable, with several recent incidents of extremely abusive postings, both against fellow users and the McCanns. We will not tolerate this kind of behaviour from a small handful of malign voices and have taken the unprecedented decision to block all further discussion on the McCanns. We remind all users of our guidelines for mirror.co.uk, which can be found here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/forums Any further abuse of the spirit of this decision will result in users being immediately banned from our website. Mirror.co.uk is a family website. We want to encourage debate, even argument, across our forums. We are confident this decision will be understood and welcomed by the vast majority of our right-minded users.

This is one of the messages I got whilst patroling the MF forum. I reported that one and another one. Also reported one by FielAmiga. She had reply with 'so what' that went for miles.
miffed
On Parole

Postby Sloney69 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Welcome to the club July Girl.........

Me and ICNL have been banned twice....... :shock:

Warnings.....Warnings..... :?:

I got banned twice without any warnings what so ever......

Bleedin Favrioutism....... :lol:
Sloney69
New In Town

Postby julygirl3210 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Looks like my IP address has been banned. Because I tried to re-register under a different email account.

Does anyone know whether these bans are permanent or just temporary. I am so miffed (sorry miffed, I'm not taking the ---- ).
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby miffed » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Julygirl ... that's my name and that's what I was feeling when I registered to post ... anger at the press then and even more so now. The McCanns are amateur criminals (only suspects actually) compared to the press. Now the press, they are real baddies. :evil: :cwm21:
miffed
On Parole

Postby julygirl3210 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:15 pm

I used that anonymous proxy site. But it is frustrating, I am allowed one hours worth of free reading of MF site.

After the one hour, I now have to wait another six hours before I can do it again, (unless I upgrade and pay for the service, which I am not going to do).

doh.

Might not be awake at 4.00am Monday.

Bl**dy McC*anns

:evil: :evil:
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby Craig1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:08 pm

July girl

I did see your posts and you did not mention the unmentionable ....bang out of order!!

I have suspected for a very long time Rhodes3 may be a mod...she seems to get away with murder....and reporting has no effect. Also thoose she tangles with tend to get warnings or bans...and thoose who post intellegent, informative ,,thought provoking info ..are stalked!!

I have so far survived ...but thread cut 2 nite for saying PDL ...FFS we were talking about hols and bin going there for 11 years!!

But I AM staying on a matter of principle ...but reckon sites going to close any day now !!
:) :) :)
Whoosh Cluck...bad luck !!!1
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby julygirl3210 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:38 pm

I think so too craige.

Because, Rhodes, chair or whoever her alter ego is, used to say some disgusting things, and was very provocative, deliberately stalking people and trying to intimidate.

I reported her no end of times, and nothing was ever done about her.

Must be a MOD, or at least a pal (or maybe even someone from Team McCann, who knows).

All I do know is, the abusive pros were allowed to get away with it. So they must have had a hidden agenda which was being rubber stamped by the Board Admin and Mirror.

But they have shot themselves in the foot, because the Mirror will now get plenty of adverse publicity, and some of it from me, because of the unfairness of it all.

Will write to all my contacts, press, MP's that I know, and anybody in authority that might have some clout.

All the foreign newspapers I can think of. Oh, can't wait for the repercussions.
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby ANDITSWIFEFACT » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:39 am

www.zend2.com

Is a good proxy for reading the MF. Seems all the other ones don't work anymore if at all.
ANDITSWIFEFACT

Previous

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre