Finally Happened - Banned from MF

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Finally Happened - Banned from MF

Postby julygirl3210 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Well, it finally happened. I have been banned from the Mirror Forum.

I am actually surprised I lasted so long. Me and one or two other antis were being a teeny weeny bit subversive, and using lots of innuendo about the McCanns without actually mentioning any names.

for the last few days, I have been on the receiving end of some really abusive posts. Unbelievable, the abusive posters are allowed to stay on there. Really don't understand. And one even accused me of being a BNP supporter. anyone who knows me knows that nothing could be further from the truth.

Anyhow, I was rather enjoying dropping hints about the McScams on the MF. found it quite amusing.

Nbrado, are these abusive posters really MODs in disguise do you think? AthelMod gave me a warning about 10 mins before I was banned, asking me not to discuss Madeleine McCann, which I didn't. Never mentioned her name or K and G's once.

Anyhow, got a pm saying that if I was unhappy with the decision, I was to contact the Board Admin, but how do I do that when I am banned?

I am not going to let this rest. I will be writing to whoever will listen, press, etc. They have picked on the wrong person in me.
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Re: Finally Happened - Banned from MF

Postby the truth m_lud » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:08 pm

julygirl3210 wrote:Anyhow, got a pm saying that if I was unhappy with the decision, I was to contact the Board Admin, but how do I do that when I am banned?

Same here, same message. On the say so of Rhodes3. However she sent me a message under the name ATHELMOD.
the truth m_lud
Been Cautioned

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Took your time.....welcome to the Gulag.. :D
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby ellibean » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Me too - shame, I was really enjoying it!! I can see why people like to troll on forums now - was such fun winding everyone up! :lol:
Gerry's blog 28th Sept....It has been another busy week for Kate and I. Sean and Amelie have settled back into nursery, almost as if they have never been away.
ellibean
Local Lag

Postby julygirl3210 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Truth, how long ago did it happen? It was about 14.35 ish for me.

Do you have any idea how I can take this further. I am not going to let this rest. It is a matter of principal.

Shame AureliusMod was not on duty earlier instead of AthelMod.

Feel so incredibly angry at being accused of being racist. I am nothing of the sort. all I said the other day was that I was not a Labour supporter, and that I was true blue. And would never vote for UKIP because they had been infiltrated by BNP and xenophobes.

How does that make ME racist?

:evil: :evil:
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby the truth m_lud » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:16 pm

Julygirl..

Been banned for a few days now. Strange all my warnings came from AthelMod and no-one else.
Why was that?

I would love to hack into that forum aand cause havoc
the truth m_lud
Been Cautioned

Postby PassingThru » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:23 pm

the truth m_lud wrote:Julygirl..

Been banned for a few days now. Strange all my warnings came from AthelMod and no-one else.
Why was that?

Why don't you?
There will be NO justice for Madeleine, because all the questions that should have been asked are brushed under the Government carpet. There is no-one left, that dares anymore.

Madeleine who?
PassingThru
Been Cautioned

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:29 pm

I know of some nice people who are very good with IT & could make a Virus at the drop of a Hat but I'm not that way inclined, I would sooner let them wallow in their own filth... :lol: (plus it wouldn't be fair on the "Happy/fluffy posters")

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby Baronstu » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:30 pm

I can now view, I couldn't before.
As I slide down the Bannister of Life.
Rhodes3 and its ilk are just small insignificant Splinters in my Derrière.

Baronstu - Feb 2008.
Baronstu
On Parole

Postby the truth m_lud » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:31 pm

PassingThru wrote:

Why was that?

Why don't you?

Dunno how to.
the truth m_lud
Been Cautioned

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:32 pm

the truth m_lud wrote:
PassingThru wrote:

Why was that?

Why don't you?

Dunno how to.

Not worth it & if anyone was going to it would be best not to discuss it here in the open :wink:

IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby Baronstu » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:34 pm

It just really annoys me, that Rhodes et al, are still posting their C rap. :evil: :evil:
As I slide down the Bannister of Life.
Rhodes3 and its ilk are just small insignificant Splinters in my Derrière.

Baronstu - Feb 2008.
Baronstu
On Parole

Postby julygirl3210 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:34 pm

If I could get on there I would not be covert anymore. I would be overt.

I might try from work, but I doubt that I would be allowed onto MF from there.

Can anybody who is still allowed onto the MF please try and pm known critics of the McScams with the link to this Forum.

One reason why I was staying on there was so that people could see my location - the link to here.

There will I am sure be more casualties from the battle scene, and some might not know where to go for r & r.
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby Ryansdaughter » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:36 pm

can someone clarify something for me (you in the know :D ) was or is the poster from USA ( :?: ) Cookie Monster a Mod :?: that one poster grated on my nerves........I found her to be such a condesending B itch and I know that she is/was a poster on the Court TV site....
Ryansdaughter
New In Town

Postby PassingThru » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:37 pm

To play havoc, you need to be organized as a group. They cannot ban the whole world, so play them at their own game. You will need a proxy, or a provider with floating ip addresses. Create a larger number of user accounts and share them with your group. Then each member of the group uses the same login, and start posting. Whe the ip is banned switch to the next one (you will have 100000 plus addresses). When your user id is banned, switch to the next id.
There will be NO justice for Madeleine, because all the questions that should have been asked are brushed under the Government carpet. There is no-one left, that dares anymore.

Madeleine who?
PassingThru
Been Cautioned

Next

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre