you cant say wooshed on the mirror

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: you cant say wooshed on the mirror

Postby Craig1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:45 pm

And finally I said

PDL

2 nite in MF

and guess what

Whoosh Cluck :shock: :shock: :shock:
Whoosh Cluck...bad luck !!!1
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby jollyangelina » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:51 am

:evil: That whoosh clunk video just reminds me what a rubbish liar she is!!!I cant believe in this day and age people like that are being protected :(
jollyangelina
Suspect

Postby ellibean » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:33 am

I can't even SEE the forums now, let alone post on them!!!
Gerry's blog 28th Sept....It has been another busy week for Kate and I. Sean and Amelie have settled back into nursery, almost as if they have never been away.
ellibean
Local Lag

Postby Aradia » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:35 am

I said whoooshed on there this morning................and am still there and can still post :D
Aradia
Suspect

Postby newperson » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:48 am

ellibean wrote:I can't even SEE the forums now, let alone post on them!!!

why cant you see them

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/index.php

as for the bans, the closing of the forum, the locking of threads etc etc will only backfire - makes people revolt even more
If you can't be a good example - then you will just have to be a horrible warning
newperson
Mafia Boss

Postby earthspirit » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 pm

so now you can say woosh clunk - as much as you want as its now been adopted into every day language

you can say what you want now on the mirror as long as you dont actually discuss the points of the case which are still under investigation but of course you wont know what those are unless you are an investigating officer in which case i doubt that you will be talking about it on a forum unless of course undercover and just fishing

no the problem now is with free speech and another way of suppressing it by opening threads that seem to have been thought up by 6 year olds and getting more 6 year olds to bump them up to stop any sensible threads being read

but truth will prevail and you need to cut my tonuge out to stop me having free speech - or alternatively my fingers off but then i shall use a pen in my mouth and type my cyber world rants
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Postby HawkEyes1 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:01 am

HenryDog wrote:Has anyone got a copy of the whoosh clunk video.......this new phrase seems to have taken off big time, amongst the teenagers up north.....I'd love to see where exactly it stems from

It has also been immortalised in the GLOSSARY OF THE McCANN CASE, along with Whoosh Clunk Land, at:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2815&p=41420#p41420
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Previous

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre