you cant say wooshed on the mirror

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

you cant say wooshed on the mirror

Postby earthspirit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:48 pm

a thread just asked how many threads had been wooshed clunked and not much else - nothing and then it got locked!!!! says to look at sticky for reason and the reason is that you cant post about the mccans but the thread did not say anything about madeleine or the mccans!!!
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Re: you cant say wooshed on the mirror

Postby LogicMan » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:51 pm

One gets the impression the ban is backfiring badly.....

We had a forum to discuss the case...fair enough.....and one or two posts came up pondering the Governments roll in all this......

Now? Anyone coming to the Mirror site from anywhere in the world, is reading about the ban on free speech, dictatorships, and how corrupt the UK as a whole is, and how journalism has died and how government is rotten to the core?............

Own goal....

LogicMan
On Parole

Postby sasha » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:55 pm

They obviously don't like any comments whatsoever on the who know whos.Why don'tthey just close down every forum on the DM?
sasha
Been Cautioned

Postby cushty » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:56 pm

they are now closing every thread on democracy, free speech etc

we really are in 1984
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby moonforest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:59 pm

They are treating the posters like 12 year olds, it's like being back at school in there!
moonforest
Suspect

Postby Craig1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:43 pm

Yep

Was my Whooshed Clucked thread ....locked in a whosh cluck :shock: :shock: :shock:
Whoosh Cluck...bad luck !!!1
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby Craig1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:45 pm

LogicMan wrote:One gets the impression the ban is backfiring badly.....

We had a forum to discuss the case...fair enough.....and one or two posts came up pondering the Governments roll in all this......

Now? Anyone coming to the Mirror site from anywhere in the world, is reading about the ban on free speech, dictatorships, and how corrupt the UK as a whole is, and how journalism has died and how government is rotten to the core?............

Own goal....

LM ......................defo an own goal and a big one at that :)
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby noo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:45 pm

i think they're making a big mistake.
noo
Been Cautioned

Postby Craig1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:49 pm

noo wrote:i think they're making a big mistake.

they really are ....do the not know that since the ban ....many others are now watching them and how they try to censor and silence us. Will be intereting to see if there are any further reports on the mirror forums tactics
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby blondeefromthemirror » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:13 pm

I mentioned Eddie and Keela yesterday and my post was deleted ,literally within seconds. :shock:

Since when was a couple of spaniels part of team Mcscum? :lol:
blondeefromthemirror
You're Nicked

Postby HenryDog » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Has anyone got a copy of the whoosh clunk video.......this new phrase seems to have taken off big time, amongst the teenagers up north.....I'd love to see where exactly it stems from
HenryDog
New In Town

Postby earthspirit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:39 pm

there are a profusion of topics on the mirror forum discussing things that should not be discussed on the mirror forum - there are too many people want justice for madeleine but i still think that the police may have felt that too much info was coming out and the mcanns were able to plot a reply or cover.....as well as the abuse which was really bad sometimes and threads were being wrecked by idiots
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Postby amandine » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:58 pm

Craig1 wrote:
noo wrote:i think they're making a big mistake.

they really are ....do the not know that since the ban ....many others are now watching them and how they try to censor and silence us. Will be intereting to see if there are any further reports on the mirror forums tactics

Just imagine - the Three Arguidos getting all this free publicity! Can't get over it. I think the whole stinky Dark Side affair may well backfire. We can hope so.

PS - Craig1 - love your avatar - excellent taste!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
amandine
Suspect

Postby janz1956 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:06 pm

HenryDog wrote:Has anyone got a copy of the whoosh clunk video.......this new phrase seems to have taken off big time, amongst the teenagers up north.....I'd love to see where exactly it stems from

its from the panorama farce, i`ll try and find th link
"Day 329: 27/03/2008..........
Kate and I arrived back from Washington yesterday."
-----------------------------------------
Pity it wasnt Portugal. Go answer the bl**dy questions, She was your baby, remember?
janz1956
Global Moderator

Postby VanillaBiscuit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:58 pm

HenryDog wrote:Has anyone got a copy of the whoosh clunk video.......this new phrase seems to have taken off big time, amongst the teenagers up north.....I'd love to see where exactly it stems from

I think this is what you're looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rQazjM-bCo
VanillaBiscuit
New In Town

Next

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre