bjr posted on mirror - great post

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

bjr posted on mirror - great post

Postby earthspirit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:41 pm

wonderful post so anyone here who can still post on the mirror needs to go and give it a bump and keep it going!

title of thread
the day justice died
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Re: bjr posted on mirror - great post

Postby carlymichelle » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:45 pm

trolls are already reaking havooc someone called emmet?
carlymichelle
On Parole

Postby I_Should_Coco » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:52 pm

earthspirit wrote:wonderful post so anyone here who can still post on the mirror needs to go and give it a bump and keep it going!

title of thread
the day justice died

I did ...and now it's gone! :roll:
I_Should_Coco
Been Cautioned

Postby earthspirit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:55 pm

well things have a way of returning

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Postby earthspirit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:01 pm

i hope that the post goes on here too so you can all read it

earthspirit
On Parole

Postby moonforest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Typed in a reply, hit submit and whooosh the thread had gone!! It's like being a naughty child at school....we WILL be good boys and girls or else........!! Grrrr!!
moonforest
Suspect

Postby Baronstu » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:05 pm

I read it and replied, then Whoosh, it was gone.

New warning posted by AthelMod

All threads that, in the Mods' judgment, have the aim or effect of discussing the McCann case, or are attempts to subvert the spirit of Admin's decision to block discussion of this case, will be pulled.
As I slide down the Bannister of Life.
Rhodes3 and its ilk are just small insignificant Splinters in my Derrière.

Baronstu - Feb 2008.
Baronstu
On Parole

Postby CathyD » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:07 pm

I just tried posting on the thread and it was pulled.

have left something on another thread that seems to still be going but for how long is anyone's guess. :x
CathyD
Suspect

Postby Baronstu » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:14 pm

CarlyMichelle just re-posted it.

Here it is, I hope bjr doesn't mind.

On Wednesday afternoon on the 23rd January, 2008, justice in the UK died, not by the hands of the Public or the Police, but by the Daily Mirror. Why? Well it starts really on May 3rd 2007 when a three year old child thought she was going on a holiday of a life-time, but sadly she never returned from that holiday. Her parents did, in September, but only after they had been made Arguidos by a foreign Country. Since then they, the suspects have hired, top lawyers, PR spokesman and a team of detectives on the pretext of finding their Child. A child that should never have been neglected that night, a child that should have been protected, a child that so much wanted to live. Perhaps we will never know if this child died by the hands of her parents, but there are people out there in this big wild world, that want justice for her and will stop at nothing to obtain justice for her, and want her parents held accountable for their actions on that night.

So Daily Mirror you can issue warnings, and put notices up saying members of your forum will be banned if they discuss this case and that the topic is now off limits. But you will not be forgiven for your actions. I know that after I post this I will be banned, but to be honest I don't care, the only care I have is that Justice will be done, and will not be hindered by our Government, our Press and those that so proclaim the Parents are innocent and those that will resort to any method, even verbal abuse to try and stop the discussion.

What are you going to do Mr PR Spokesman, ban this conversation in every Pub, meeting place, workplace, street corner and our own homes? No you would never be able to do that. So this subject will never be silenced and yes Media you can bow down to the likes of the Team McCann and Co. but you will never make us quiet and we will insist on free speech and we will continue to fight for justice. Maybe not here but somewhere else.

But the worst part of all of this, yes we feel betrayed that you stopped discussion, but we feel you have betrayed a child that is missing. You have betrayed her memory, her right for justice and her right for the people to speak on her behalf. So I hope Daily Mirror you are real proud of yourselves and every other media outlet that stops discussion, because you have taken away a little girls voice that has so much right to be heard. You have betrayed and abandoned Madeleine Beth McCann just like her parents did. BRAVO, Hang your heads in Shame

Baronstu - Feb 2008.
Baronstu
On Parole

Postby carlymichelle » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Baronstu wrote:CarlyMichelle just re-posted it.

On Wednesday afternoon on the 23rd January, 2008, justice in the UK died, not by the hands of the Public or the Police, but by the Daily Mirror. Why? Well it starts really on May 3rd 2007 when a three year old child thought she was going on a holiday of a life-time, but sadly she never returned from that holiday. Her parents did, in September, but only after they had been made Arguidos by a foreign Country. Since then they, the suspects have hired, top lawyers, PR spokesman and a team of detectives on the pretext of finding their Child. A child that should never have been neglected that night, a child that should have been protected, a child that so much wanted to live. Perhaps we will never know if this child died by the hands of her parents, but there are people out there in this big wild world, that want justice for her and will stop at nothing to obtain justice for her, and want her parents held accountable for their actions on that night.

So Daily Mirror you can issue warnings, and put notices up saying members of your forum will be banned if they discuss this case and that the topic is now off limits. But you will not be forgiven for your actions. I know that after I post this I will be banned, but to be honest I don't care, the only care I have is that Justice will be done, and will not be hindered by our Government, our Press and those that so proclaim the Parents are innocent and those that will resort to any method, even verbal abuse to try and stop the discussion.

What are you going to do Mr PR Spokesman, ban this conversation in every Pub, meeting place, workplace, street corner and our own homes? No you would never be able to do that. So this subject will never be silenced and yes Media you can bow down to the likes of the Team McCann and Co. but you will never make us quiet and we will insist on free speech and we will continue to fight for justice. Maybe not here but somewhere else.

But the worst part of all of this, yes we feel betrayed that you stopped discussion, but we feel you have betrayed a child that is missing. You have betrayed her memory, her right for justice and her right for the people to speak on her behalf. So I hope Daily Mirror you are real proud of yourselves and every other media outlet that stops discussion, because you have taken away a little girls voice that has so much right to be heard. You have betrayed and abandoned Madeleine Beth McCann just like her parents did. BRAVO, Hang your heads in Shame

yep im such a rebel i even gota warning :D and il lbe banned if i mention anything more to do with the mcscams on there :D
carlymichelle
On Parole

Postby Michael » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Great post bjr, i was banned for a much shorter post asking why they creep to the clarence one and why they don't take on jackie smith.
''WE ARE ASSURED IT WAS RESPONSIBLE PARENTING" DR GERALD MC CANN
Michael
New In Town

Postby miffed » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Vivida22 started a thread regarding one of the Portuguese newspapers' article about the 'new suspect's' criminal history. Vivida22 could only understand a few words and seemed to be enquiring about a proper translation. I tried to ask why that thread demoninsing people other the McCanns was allowed. Before my post could be accepted, thread was deleted. At least some balanced thread pulling.

I found the need for the translation rather ironic. They demonise the Portuguese, Robert Murat, and whomever falls in their path and expect the Portuguese to translate for them.
Maybe endreas could learn Portuguese and start a translation service for them.
miffed
On Parole

Postby Baronstu » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:45 pm

They've left my little thread alone.

Baronstu - Feb 2008.
Baronstu
On Parole

Postby Magali » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Baronstu wrote:CarlyMichelle just re-posted it.

On Wednesday afternoon on the 23rd January, 2008, justice in the UK died, not by the hands of the Public or the Police, but by the Daily Mirror. Why? Well it starts really on May 3rd 2007 when a three year old child thought she was going on a holiday of a life-time, but sadly she never returned from that holiday. Her parents did, in September, but only after they had been made Arguidos by a foreign Country. Since then they, the suspects have hired, top lawyers, PR spokesman and a team of detectives on the pretext of finding their Child. A child that should never have been neglected that night, a child that should have been protected, a child that so much wanted to live. Perhaps we will never know if this child died by the handsofher parents, but there are people out there in this big wild world, that want justice for her and will stop at nothing to obtain justice for her, and want her parents held accountable for their actions on that night.

Hi & Well done BaronStu,& *Congratulations* BJR !!!

We can also email the Mirror's EDITOR about it in protest,:
steve.purcell@mirror.co.uk

I personally asked him if he thought that the action had helped Madeleine.

IF (I doubt it though!!) we get any reaction/reply we can share them or anything else on the Protest thread in the Lounge.

TC Everyone with a decent mind for Children and Justice&Rights.

Mag
Magali

Postby sugar » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Just wrote this email to Purcell:

Dear Steve,

There was once a time when journalism was a noble profession that attempted to bring Government to account for their policies , actions & abuses of power.

By banning the forum on madeleine mccann, you have proved to many people that you're just another branch of government, paid to spin the latest lies from those who see the British people as servants of the government.

that is called fascism. thoses in power have shown to many people, who were blind to the fact before madeleine, that we are told lies & that the agenda is trying to be set & truth omitted & ignored.

you should be questioning of the version of events that those in authority are encouraging you to regurgitate & distribute, not blindly accepting the 'party line'.

but the British people are seeing through you now & change will come faster because of your weakness, idleness & cowardice.

i am sure there are many journalists among your team who feel the same. i wonder if you are one of them?

i ask you to take your profession back from the likes of Mitchell & show some courage & honour & respect for the truth.

remember too, you are servants of the people & that you have a duty to them.

change is coming to our country & i ask you to decide to choose the side of truth & justice & humanity.

look to John Pilger for guidance.
sugar
New In Town

Next

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre