anyone got something they want to say on mirror but cant?

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

anyone got something they want to say on mirror but cant?

Postby earthspirit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:28 pm

i am not yet banned or even warned and if there is anyone here got something sensible to ask or say i am happy to post on your behalf....but may be edited a bit as i dont want banned!
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Re: anyone got something they want to say on mirror but cant?

Postby synthette » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:37 pm

LOL - me too.
I keep sliding comments into threads, but nothing happens!
Getting banned is the 21st Century equivalent of 'street cred'

:oops:
synthette
New In Town

Postby IRONSIDE » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi, I dont know now where I saw it, but a poster mentioned one of the tapas had been up on a charge of assault of the sexual knid...is this a myth? or true...
IRONSIDE
Mafia Boss

Postby rain » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 pm

IRONSIDE wrote:Hi, I dont know now where I saw it, but a poster mentioned one of the tapas had been up on a charge of assault of the sexual knid...is this a myth? or true...

It's a lie. A pretty despicable one.
rain
Suspect

Postby ann_chovey » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:00 pm

IRONSIDE wrote:Hi, I dont know now where I saw it, but a poster mentioned one of the tapas had been up on a charge of assault of the sexual knid...is this a myth? or true...

----------------
Different person but same name as a tapas member I recall
ann_chovey
First Time Offender

Postby rain » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:12 pm

ann_chovey wrote:

----------------

A poster on here claimed to have 'just happened to come across' an old copy of the sun from the 1990s, with an article in it about a sexual abuse trial involving a doctor with the name of one of the T7 men. The poster provided lots of lurid and pretty revolting details, but 'couldn't' scan the article or even provide dates and locations from it so it could be confirmed. He vanished from the forum for a couple of days and then slunk back presumably hoping everyone had forgotten about it; when challenged again about it he claimed to have 'just noticed' from some unspecified detail that it couldn't be the same person after all.

Sorry, but that makes me furious, it was a revolting stunt to pull.
rain
Suspect

Postby earthspirit » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:18 pm

im sure that i found something on that too and it was not the tapas mob - slightly different name - cant remember but it was insignificant - a poster who greatly embroidered something that had read doing a google search
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Postby noo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:43 pm

rain wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:

----------------

A poster on here claimed to have 'just happened to come across' an old copy of the sun from the 1990s, with an article in it about a sexual abuse trial involving a doctor with the name of one of the T7 men. The poster provided lots of lurid and pretty revolting details, but 'couldn't' scan the article or even provide dates and locations from it so it could be confirmed. He vanished from the forum for a couple of days and then slunk back presumably hoping everyone had forgotten about it; when challenged again about it he claimed to have 'just noticed' from some unspecified detail that it couldn't be the same person after all.

the poster, realised about 10 mins after he wrote it, that the person in the paper couldnt possibly be the tapas member because the ages werewrong and wrote about it. the fact that this keeps getting dredged up again and again i find incredible.

Sorry, but that makes me furious, it was a revolting stunt to pull.
noo
Been Cautioned

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:18 pm

You could ask them how their DM Pension Fund is doing... :lol:
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby AlanW2 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:21 pm

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=40008

Ha ha. Getting good response so far too. T8ssers.
AlanW2
New In Town

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 pm

DM Links are no good to us in the Gulag.... :lol:
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre