RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby Shrike » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:37 pm

IsChildNeglectLegal wrote:
SirPrize wrote:
HeroOfOur Nation wrote:
I think that might be more difficult than you think. They are possibly quite Clever.
Can they hide and not be seen?
Now what do you think?
L et's see.

I f they are that clever they could be right under your nose.
S eek and ye shall find.
T

O nly by looking hard will you notice them
N ot by blithely assuming they are missing.
E verywhere must be searched.

B ut will we find them?
I nside or out.
G et a search party going.

C ome on and join
U p and at them.
N ow is the Season.
T ime to go for it.



Do I win a prize?


I guess I rattled someones Chimp Cage then? ... 8) COOL, I'm made up that I brought some excitement to his dull little life.. :lol: I've been called a lot worse than a C*nt & face to face not by some spinless Cretin hiding behind a Keyboard... :mrgreen:

When I first read that post I imagined you two knew one another off-forum. Just on here then?
'We know our facts, we know what we did.' Gerry McCann

"The issue is, does this judicial secrecy help the investigation in any way? We would say not." Clarrie McSpin, May 08
Shrike
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:28 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby SirPrize » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:06 pm

No Longer A Member Of This Forum
Last edited by SirPrize on Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SirPrize
 

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby SofaCleese » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:41 pm

bebe2002 wrote:


Thanks scylla :D

Ive just read through the whole lot and...well...all I can say is :shock: :shock: !

And send a hug to Sofa ((())))


Thanks bebe.

Hope you're OK now? We did it, girl!

This is a flying visit, and so many thanks to those who Pmed me. Will reply as soon as I have this latest section of my PhD completed. It's a bit of a deadline..

Can I just say how much I love you and miss you all? While I had a period of waiting for judgements on what I'd written for the PhD, which took like forever (yup I did it, flying colours, and gained a research associateship, ho hum) I did my gobby bit by posting on the forums, and alerting my meeja mates, one important one in particular, to what was being said. And you know what? She took that fully on board, and sorted it, although she's come in for a lot of stick. She has all of you to thank for her decision. I was just the conduit. Basically she's a good lass, although I don't share her politics, and never will. My dad would rise from his grave and shoot me :)

Speak soon. Will reply to PMs asap. A bit tearful in real appreciation of those I admire who responded here and contacted me.

Thank you

SC

xxx
SofaCleese
Suspect
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:20 am

[quote="Shrike
When I first read that post I imagined you two knew one another off-forum. Just on here then?[/quote]


As far as I know I don't know anyone from any of the Forums in RL, the Bloke that sits oposite me at work once posted as Louise Woodward on the DM.. :lol:
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
User avatar
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:23 pm
Location: Outcast...

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby Blackwatch » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:37 am

Was anyone aware that the Leigh referred to in MazMod letter is Leigh Norton? Daily Mirror Journalist - otherwise known as Mirror Mod - Blondie. Blondie is Admin. She's the one who has been deleting threads at the mirror forum without any explanation, when the volunteer mods had been turning their heads and going for breaks.

A Mod at the MF confirmed that this was the case.

I'm pretty sure that BLONDIE is MF Poster HIPPYCHICK/CRYSTALTIPS.

I think she went ballistic when she realised she had exposed HIPPYCHICK as CRYSTALTIPS with an almighty clanger and pulled the forum in frustration. As Leigh (Blondie) is fully in charge of the Mirror Forum - she can do that).

This would explain why the forum went down shortly after Hippychicks clanger.
Blackwatch
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:27 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby nemesis » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:37 pm

SofaCleese wrote:doing my PhD in autistic spectrum conditions


Hope you don't end up on this list

http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/printthread.php?tid=410
nemesis
 

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby scylla » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:45 pm

nemesis wrote:
SofaCleese wrote:doing my PhD in autistic spectrum conditions


Hope you don't end up on this list

http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/printthread.php?tid=410

What a churlish thing to say!
Our children change us ... whether they live or not.

- Lois McMaster Bujold -
User avatar
scylla
Local Lag
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:23 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby SofaCleese » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:30 pm

scylla wrote:
nemesis wrote:
SofaCleese wrote:doing my PhD in autistic spectrum conditions


Hope you don't end up on this list

http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/printthread.php?tid=410

What a churlish thing to say!


It was deliberate, scylla. Obsessives get up to their elbows in dirt. It's something they love. Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood.

So, keep an eye on nemesis, Admin, and everyone. :wink:

OK?
:)
SofaCleese
Suspect
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby FlyingFig » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Leigh Norton isn't the person in charge of MF it's Steve Purcell who is the online editor.
User avatar
FlyingFig
New In Town
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:24 am

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby nemesis » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:26 pm

SofaCleese wrote:
It was deliberate, scylla. Obsessives get up to their elbows in dirt. It's something they love. Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood.
:)


I rather thought we had a lot in common. You'd have never sussed MazMod and LAD if you hadn't gotten in up to your elbows.
nemesis
 

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby SofaCleese » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:33 pm

nemesis wrote:
SofaCleese wrote:
It was deliberate, scylla. Obsessives get up to their elbows in dirt. It's something they love. Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood.
:)


I rather thought we had a lot in common. You'd have never sussed MazMod and LAD if you hadn't gotten in up to your elbows.


I had reason. I was banned and needed to discover the motivations. You have no reason.
SofaCleese
Suspect
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby SofaCleese » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 pm

FlyingFig wrote:Leigh Norton isn't the person in charge of MF it's Steve Purcell who is the online editor.


Quite right. He's the one to whom I sent my concerns about MM/MM.
SofaCleese
Suspect
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby SofaCleese » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:49 pm

I have serious concerns about the MazMod issue, which I've just expressed to Leigh Norton (like she cares?). A rogue element in any organisation who has grass roots' power to organise and manipulate, to allow in or refuse, to draw in other rogue elements and annexe them to the cause is terrifying.

Fifth columnism is a known political strategy. That it has been operating, freely, through the mediatory capacities of a Moderator on the Mirror Forums. should strike fear into everyone.

The fact is that a Moderator, unpaid, unrecognised, and therefore not answerable to any litigation, has been allowed to read all our private messages, and pass on to whomever the contents of our private and professional lives, is a very scary scenario.

Whatever MazMod organised in his time as a Moderator on the Mirror Forum - arranging bannings by reportage, using his power to expedite deletions because of the personal demons he had to deal with, becoming personally and emotionally involved in rational debates - is as nothing compared to the information he's gathered through his position, and will share with his equally dysfunctional friends.

I've emailed Leigh Norton today to express my concerns about the informational terrorism which is involved here.

I do not doubt that MazMod has given others personal details picked up through the advantage of reading everyone's PMs.

I have no doubt that because of this advantage he has been able to warn certain posters of threats.

But now that the forum has closed, he will use inside information to hurt others, and will process this through his cronies.

Please be aware that MazMod/MarqueeMoon will never forgive me for my attack on his bestest buddie, LAD. And he will send armies of trolls to help him out.

One just joined us.

Can we all yawn???? :D
SofaCleese
Suspect
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby Rocky » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:59 pm

Blackwatch wrote:Was anyone aware that the Leigh referred to in MazMod letter is Leigh Norton? Daily Mirror Journalist - otherwise known as Mirror Mod - Blondie. Blondie is Admin. She's the one who has been deleting threads at the mirror forum without any explanation, when the volunteer mods had been turning their heads and going for breaks.

A Mod at the MF confirmed that this was the case.

I'm pretty sure that BLONDIE is MF Poster HIPPYCHICK/CRYSTALTIPS.

I think she went ballistic when she realised she had exposed HIPPYCHICK as CRYSTALTIPS with an almighty clanger and pulled the forum in frustration. As Leigh (Blondie) is fully in charge of the Mirror Forum - she can do that).

This would explain why the forum went down shortly after Hippychicks clanger.


Hi Blackwatch,

I have seen the above mentioned quite a few times now and whilst I don't fully understand it all what I do know for sure is that Crystal Tips on MF is just a poster that was previously banned under another name that she used there and on another forum.
User avatar
Rocky
New In Town
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:57 pm

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby SofaCleese » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:35 am

lovely wrote:
SofaCleese wrote:I have serious concerns about the MazMod issue, which I've just expressed to Leigh Norton (like she cares?).
Can we all yawn???? :D



If I got it right blackwatch thinks that hippychick=crystaltips=blondie=leigh-norton
If I got it right jackie thinks that hippychick=sofacleese

so you have written to yourself?
does it hurt?

Can we all yawn????

who is estelle?


Oh grow up! :twisted:
SofaCleese
Suspect
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests