RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: RESIGNATION LETTER FROM MAZMOD/MARQUEEMOON

Postby HeroOfOur Nation » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:43 am

HeroOfOur Nation wrote:

I think that might be more difficult than you think. They are possibly quite Clever.
Can they hide and not be seen?
Now what do you think?
L et's see.

I f they are that clever they could be right under your nose.
S eek and ye shall find.
T

O nly by looking hard will you notice them
N ot by blithely assuming they are missing.
E verywhere must be searched.

B ut will we find them?
I nside or out.
G et a search party going.

C ome on and join
U p and at them.
N ow is the Season.
T ime to go for it.

Do I win a prize?

I WAS PROUDER OF THIS:

MaitreDuFromage wrote:
What party line? What are you talking about?

I'm telling you what my opinion is. I wrote additions to forum software to pick up rejoining users who were banned and it was pretty successful because it was based on the principle that the average troll thinks they know it all ( IP addresses, fake emails etc ) but invariably makes a common mistake.

I thought the smilies made it clear that I was being sarcastic about what they say. Irony is lost on the internet.

It is impressive that you are able to exclude ex-members so easily. I agree, most of the trolls wouldn't know how to get round really good safety barriers.

Glad to hear that we are safe and that there will be no trolling sign-ups.[/quote][/quote]

Irony can be lost on the internet yes, true, but it can also be that people hide behind it to be snide. To be on the safe side, and I didn't like the inference that I am in any "party" or "anti" or "pro" grouping, I popped the question. Im sure as a right-thinking individual you quite understand.

However, I've not added any customisations here, so I'd say this forum is just as vulnerable as any other. It isn't "easy" or 100% efficient, but the method I implemented and used for 4 years ( and it still gets used I believe ) on a forum that I won't mention as it will allow people to put a name to the face so to speak, was pretty damn good at spotting the trolls. The best idea is to leave them guessing as to what methods you use to identify them, so permit them to post for a while then throw them off.[/quote]

I would have thought that that method is no better than just watching ordinary
actions and posts. An internet signature is only as good as the last few sites
mentioned in the log, isn't it. I am only an amateur so I am not sure how it works
anyway. You must have found some mechanisms that allow you to pick up on
the way that people connect or the place that they connect from. It must be
really good to know what is happening on your site. My site is a mystery to me and
only the experts who advise me allow me to keep it under control. Perhaps more
late night study of 'Computers for Dummies' is in order. I just ask myself, would I
like the site any better if I really understood it.

Note the verbose ending. Initial letters state I AM A TROLL.

That and the Roger Ramjet Theme Tune and the password used 'chimping'.

Some Internet Security.

And it gave an audience last night a great deal of entertainment- yes- we are everywhere!

Vexiana- check my replies to you for vertical conundrums.
HeroOfOur Nation

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 am

[quote="HeroOfOur Nation"]
And it gave an audience last night a great deal of entertainment- yes- we are everywhere!

quote]

Like Dog Sh*t?
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby RRR » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 am

Chox wrote:sofa,

well, remind me not to talk much around you.

or write.

I know plenty of psychiatrists and psychologists as friends. When meeting someone new who finds out about their profession, often poeple say, "Well I hope you aren't analysing me!" One friend always answers: "Well in fact, I am", which usually kills the conversation.

Re the discourse analysis, SofaCleese you're spot on, which is why anyone who has any background in it (I do) will often find it pretty easy to spot multiple IDs, bullshitters, liars, hypocrites, dimwits, etc. unless extremely sophisticated.

As for your whole story - you're obviously a really strong person, and I have great respect for you (as well as the work you're doing now).

And the overall point, about undesirables infiltrating the mods system - a complete disgrace, as much as the nauseating MazMod resignation letter, worthy of any snivelling politician.
RRR
Been Cautioned

Postby Meadow » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:22 am

So heres the original url, for as long as it lasts, where Marqueemoon, links herself to MazMod

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... t=#1028857

quote: SIGNED IN AS MARQUEEMOON
As the ex-MazMod in question I would like to state that I have never been a member of the HTFM website, nor have I even visited it.

And here's one, where you have MazMod as a guest ! Marqueemoon and sofacleese, all engaged in one conversation !
http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0

Which was then locked by AA
Meadow
Local Lag

Postby catinthehat » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:33 am

HeroOfOur Nation wrote:HeroOfOur Nation wrote:

I think that might be more difficult than you think. They are possibly quite Clever.
Can they hide and not be seen?
Now what do you think?
L et's see.

I f they are that clever they could be right under your nose.
S eek and ye shall find.
T

O nly by looking hard will you notice them
N ot by blithely assuming they are missing.
E verywhere must be searched.

B ut will we find them?
I nside or out.
G et a search party going.

C ome on and join
U p and at them.
N ow is the Season.
T ime to go for it.

Do I win a prize?

I WAS PROUDER OF THIS:

MaitreDuFromage wrote:
What party line? What are you talking about?

I'm telling you what my opinion is. I wrote additions to forum software to pick up rejoining users who were banned and it was pretty successful because it was based on the principle that the average troll thinks they know it all ( IP addresses, fake emails etc ) but invariably makes a common mistake.

I thought the smilies made it clear that I was being sarcastic about what they say. Irony is lost on the internet.

It is impressive that you are able to exclude ex-members so easily. I agree, most of the trolls wouldn't know how to get round really good safety barriers.

Glad to hear that we are safe and that there will be no trolling sign-ups.[/quote][/quote]

Irony can be lost on the internet yes, true, but it can also be that people hide behind it to be snide. To be on the safe side, and I didn't like the inference that I am in any "party" or "anti" or "pro" grouping, I popped the question. Im sure as a right-thinking individual you quite understand.

However, I've not added any customisations here, so I'd say this forum is just as vulnerable as any other. It isn't "easy" or 100% efficient, but the method I implemented and used for 4 years ( and it still gets used I believe ) on a forum that I won't mention as it will allow people to put a name to the face so to speak, was pretty damn good at spotting the trolls. The best idea is to leave them guessing as to what methods you use to identify them, so permit them to post for a while then throw them off.[/quote]

I would have thought that that method is no better than just watching ordinary
actions and posts. An internet signature is only as good as the last few sites
mentioned in the log, isn't it. I am only an amateur so I am not sure how it works
anyway. You must have found some mechanisms that allow you to pick up on
the way that people connect or the place that they connect from. It must be
really good to know what is happening on your site. My site is a mystery to me and
only the experts who advise me allow me to keep it under control. Perhaps more
late night study of 'Computers for Dummies' is in order. I just ask myself, would I
like the site any better if I really understood it.

Note the verbose ending. Initial letters state I AM A TROLL.

That and the Roger Ramjet Theme Tune and the password used 'chimping'.

Some Internet Security.

Vexiana- check my replies to you for vertical conundrums.[/quote]

Problem for you is this though: your unmatched vanity and ego make it impossible for you not to reveal yourself - and also reveal yourself as a liar. Like your much vaunted and much imagined "university course".
So lets see what have you achieved?
Have the McCanns been cleared?
no
Has the case against them been dropped?
no
Has the public suddenly realized they were "wrong" and the McCanns "are" innocent?
no
Did you destroy the "hunt for maddy forum" on the MF?
we don't know - and this late in the day - it matters little. Matters little because the seed - the doubt - the questions have been asked - planted and they will grow. The investigation into the what the McCanns did will continue - despite any and all of your putrid attempts to stop it.
As for you what have you achieved?
Have you proven yourself a liar?
yes
Have you proven yourself an egotistical swine?
yes
Have you actually managed to DO anything other than sign up with a forum with an open policy anyway?
No.
So what exactly have you done that you are so pleased with your little self for?
Nothing.
You are a liar, a bore and a self centered individual with HUGE delusions of grandeur. Your sad little games didn't really catch on here. Another failure in a long and undistinguished list of failures. In the MF your preposterous lies about your (sic) "social experiment" fooled very few. You were exposed there almost as soon as you started your thread.
You seem to value your intellect very highly - sadly for you, a lot higher than anyone else does I'm afraid.

You have no "power" here - and I doubt anyone is interested in your games.
Play your stupid little games and amuse yourself and your "boorish" audience - if they exist, or perhaps they are like your "students" all in your own tiny and tiresome little mind.
"They smelled of pubs.....and Wormwood Scrubs and too many right wing meetings...."
catinthehat
Suspect

Postby scylla » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:39 am

RRR wrote:As for your whole story - you're obviously a really strong person, and I have great respect for you (as well as the work you're doing now).

And the overall point, about undesirables infiltrating the mods system - a complete disgrace, as much as the nauseating MazMod resignation letter, worthy of any snivelling politician.

I echo RRR's sentiments about SofaCleese.

As to the second part of the quote, the whole situation just highlights for me how those really pathetic and twisted people will not hesitate to use dirty tricks and all other manner of deception, and when they're caught out in one guise or scam, will quickly switch to another (probably one they've already had in place for just such an occasion). Isn't it amazing how easily they all use deception? What does that say about their basic character?

They apparently don't have the wits to realize that if their internet behaviour were translated to real life, they'd be nothing more than a gang of petty criminals.

Genuine and honest posters will always be a step or two behind them because it is not in their nature to be so duplicitous; they wouldn't act in that manner, so they give others the benefit of the doubt. It's also difficult for them to understand why such people would continue to act like that, since there's no logic to it.

But of course logic doesn't apply to them. Nor does any form of honourable behaviour. They sit back and watch the spectacle unfold that they've put into motion, and laugh, thinking themselves quite clever, and no doubt heartily congratulating themselves.

But if they were to take a step farther back and look at themselves and their own behaviour objectively, they'd see just what we've seen: they're sad, sick people.
Our children change us ... whether they live or not.

- Lois McMaster Bujold -
scylla
Local Lag

Postby nbrado » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:41 am

heroofthenation has been banned for trolling and admission to trolling.

this has been a public troll information broadcast.
Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
nbrado

Postby catinthehat » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:44 am

nbrado wrote:heroofthenation has been banned for trolling and admission to trolling.

this has been a public troll information broadcast.

heheheheheh
"They smelled of pubs.....and Wormwood Scrubs and too many right wing meetings...."
catinthehat
Suspect

Postby bonnybraes1 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:56 am

Did the p*** not realise just quickly he was rumbled here? Half-wit. Bring on the next clown.
bonnybraes1

Postby vexiana » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:16 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:Did the p*** not realise just quickly he was rumbled here? Half-wit. Bring on the next clown.

Their trouble is they have grown so used to being 'protected' by a tame Mod

Our MODS are not 'employed' by HTFM
Exclusive picture from inside the McScamm HQ

http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/ang ... onkeys.jpg
vexiana
Suspect

Postby miffed » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:34 pm

What a hornet's nest!! Where do these people find the time for such mischief?

I haven't read the whole thread, got here through a link, don't even know where from (NBrado, please help).

Read SofaCleese's post ... again, thank you for exposing these nitwits! I don't really get involved in this type of forum politics and mostly I'm not even aware of all these goings on. I don't really have the time. Only when threads get disrupted and posters get targeted, do I realise something must be going on.

I would like to set the record straight that I never believed RR to be DeBunker, even if he did say so. I did not follow his threads or posts; only on the last day or two did he start getting on my nerves, and I suppose put him down to being LAD.
miffed
On Parole

Postby Dove » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:39 pm

What a baboon, she gives monkeys a bad name.
The real reason the MF closed I think might have something to do with the fact that we're being tipped off from abroad the truth that the UK media don't want us to know or spread, plus a few people might have got a little close to the truth and also the governments involvement in this case.
Be that which you would make others.

Amiel
http://dorsetdove.blogspot.com/
Dove
You're Nicked

Postby scylla » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Our children change us ... whether they live or not.

- Lois McMaster Bujold -
scylla
Local Lag

Postby Meadow » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Meadow wrote:So heres the original url, for as long as it lasts, where Marqueemoon, links herself to MazMod

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... t=#1028857

quote: SIGNED IN AS MARQUEEMOON
As the ex-MazMod in question I would like to state that I have never been a member of the HTFM website, nor have I even visited it.

And here's one, where you have MazMod as a guest ! Marqueemoon and sofacleese, all engaged in one conversation !

Which was then locked by AA

Just when you think the MF can't get any odder, MarqueeMoon (note correct spelling & use of caps)
has just registered ! on MF

In this conversation MarqueenMoon and MazMod appear as guests !
Meadow
Local Lag

Postby sassycat64 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:14 pm

I think we've seen Hero/Ramjet in many guises. I am pretty certain he's boregic/maryelizabeth and there are similarities to all the various incarnations of Darius :roll:

Still, he's gone now :D
sassycat64
New In Town

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre