MF - Gone?

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: people who came from the mirror

Postby the truth m_lud » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:43 am

TiredOfTheBS wrote:I keep getting PMs from the most prolific pros saying that they have accomplished their mission at the mirror and this forum is next.

How exactly do they intend to shut this one down?

BRING IT ON..........I lOVE A FIGHT
the truth m_lud
Been Cautioned

Re: MF - Gone?

Postby miffed » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:32 am

Mlud ...why don't u forward thos pms to this site's admin? We would all love to see who is saying this!
miffed
On Parole

Postby lynnkx » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:19 pm

I think I have just found out that the Mirror Forums opened up on about the 11th May 2007...

before the ltd co was registered.....

the mazmod :twisted: appears on this list

http://chimpandtiger.phpbbsite.com/memberlist.php

as MarqueeMoon...

Also - I have been asking the pros to come and join - and suggesting they do not because of the boiler-room thingy - and ip addresses....

I do not want to be right about this...

I hope that The Mirror Forums were formed before Maddie disappeared :cry: :cry: :shock: :cry:

edit:
http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150

I had to check through all of the posts in this thread to find out the simple answer to my simple question...

When did the Mirror Forums first open...because nobody seems to want to tell me the answer...

which is rather disturbing - it is an innocent question :(

There doesnot seem to be an earlier date mentioned :? and why won't they answer - or come over to another forum?

Is it because of the ip addresses?
lynnkx
New In Town

Postby Craig1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:54 pm

lynnkx wrote:I think I have just found out that the Mirror Forums opened up on about the 11th May 2007...

before the ltd co was registered.....

the mazmod :twisted: appears on this list

http://chimpandtiger.phpbbsite.com/memberlist.php

as MarqueeMoon...

Also - I have been asking the pros to come and join - and suggesting they do not because of the boiler-room thingy - and ip addresses....

I do not want to be right about this...

I hope that The Mirror Forums were formed before Maddie disappeared :cry: :cry: :shock: :cry:

edit:
http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150

I had to check through all of the posts in this thread to find out the simple answer to my simple question...

When did the Mirror Forums first open...because nobody seems to want to tell me the answer...

which is rather disturbing - it is an innocent question :(

There doesnot seem to be an earlier date mentioned :? and why won't they answer - or come over to another forum?

Is it because of the ip addresses?

as i said earlier lynnkx i have a horrible feeling about some of this ...I also feel at least 2 posters on MF are paid mccann ( Oh the relief of being able to say the name!!!) chimps ...and I am sure to you know exactly who I mean :)

And what a cracking job you did today you must be exhausted :) :) :)
Whoosh Cluck...bad luck !!!1
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby sassycat64 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:57 pm

sassycat64 wrote:I was reading on another thread that some were concerned for Smellers. There was a link to a thread on MF in which Smellers was said to have been posting some strange stuff but of course that thread had long since been woosh clicked away at MF. I would appreciate it if someone could pm me if they have any info on this, I'm worrying about Smellers now :? :oops:

Sorry for posting this here but the thread I was reading has been locked.

Sorry to repeat myself :oops: I'm still hoping someone can give me some info on what happened with Smellers :(
sassycat64
New In Town

Postby bonnybraes1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Go for it, Craig! Chimp. chimp, chimpy chimp! It's the sound of freedom!
bonnybraes1

Postby Craig1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:14 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:Go for it, Craig! Chimp. chimp, chimpy chimp! It's the sound of freedom!

HTG

You should have been there some familiar chimps ...with new names ...and for a coupla hours no MODS ...mayhem ...but was rather funny . chimps kept baiting us to say banned words but we wouldnt!! Tigger1 was funny ...lynnkx was so mad .....but cool :)

I :wink: am staying there
Whoosh Cluck...bad luck !!!1
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby LiquidAcrobat » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:19 pm

miffed wrote:Does anyone know whether Christie is coming over? and Wordsworth?

I'm a modest old soul, and I don't usually post on any two forums under the same 'nom de plume', but since I've seen a couple of posters asking if wordsworth is over here yet, let me just say that this spring, the LiquidAcrobat garden is expected to be resplendant with a host of golden daffodils and a lonely cloud...

there, I've given myself away!
lonely as a cloud...
LiquidAcrobat
Been Cautioned

Postby marian » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:19 pm

Hi Craig I'd love to be helping fight the good fight but I was banned during a discussion with Hare island.

Something arbitrary and trivial. Husband was banned too poor love, and he wasn't even posting.
"whoever she's with she'll be giving them their tuppenceworth"
marian
First Time Offender

Postby vexiana » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:22 pm

marian wrote:Hi Craig I'd love to be helping fight the good fight but I was banned during a discussion with Hare island.

Something arbitrary and trivial. Husband was banned too poor love, and he wasn't even posting.

I think a cull of Maddie Forum refugee's in in progress over on the Mirror site.
Last edited by vexiana on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exclusive picture from inside the McScamm HQ

http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/ang ... onkeys.jpg
vexiana
Suspect

Postby bonnybraes1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Ah, but we must watch out - one or two seem to have the scent of a red herring!
bonnybraes1

Postby lynnkx » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 am

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_h ... _page.html

Because the peeps at the Mirror cannot discuss this news article on the Mirror - I have linked them to this forum here - and the reflection one...

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 12#1043512

I hope that it lasts all day :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wink:
lynnkx
New In Town

Postby miffed » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:47 am

:) Thanks LiquidAcrobat. Will look out for your posts. Was only beginning to suss all the posters at the DM. Stumbled on u because of the blue bag, Burgau, sports centre theory. Little by little, we are getting the puzzle pieces together, and they will probably get a good re-shuffle when the case becomes public. :)
miffed
On Parole

Postby lynnkx » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:25 pm

I have just been banned from the mirror....I cannot even view the forums - neither can my husband...

I have had absolutely no warning whatsoever - and no reason has been given...

IS this normal for everybody - can banned people not view too??

This seems very wrong for a UK newspaper forum especially when Local Elections are coming up.... :shock: :idea: :wink:

thank God that these forums are here :D :D
lynnkx
New In Town

Postby unclemonty » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Banned from the MF?

Chin up - here's how to get yourself back on.

1) Go to http://www.freeproxy.ca/

2) Type http://forums.mirror.co.uk/ into the "browse anonymously" box

3) Double-click on one of the free proxy server sites listed below (proxicate.net is a good one)

4) You're in. Heck, get yourself a new hotmail account or similar and you can even re-register as a new user!
unclemonty
New In Town

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre