MF - Gone?

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: people who came from the mirror

Postby Marianna » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:49 pm

I'm just wondering if there is a way to stop the brownshirts from coming on here. It does feel so much more peaceful on Arguidos than on Mirror. I notice we were monitored before being allowed to sign up. But what's to stop all those "shudder shudde"r people like Endreas calling themselves another name and wrecking this one?
Marianna
Suspect

Postby TiredOfTheBS » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:51 pm

I keep getting PMs from the most prolific pros saying that they have accomplished their mission at the mirror and this forum is next.

How exactly do they intend to shut this one down?
The McCanns show their true colours - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVUnMtW9ciI
TiredOfTheBS
First Time Offender

Postby bonnybraes1 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:55 pm

The red exclamation mark at the bottom of the screen to report the slightest inkling of nonsense, Marianna, plus Mods who are alert and awake. Also, I never saw one word of intelligence or humour from them, so they stand out like sore thumbs here!
I stress I differenciate between folk like sans, and those I now refer to as the Brownshirts, disciples of Clarence/Goebells!
bonnybraes1

Postby Cyn » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Neither banned or warned, afaik
Not been back there for a couple of days, although will probably still post in the Nostalgia thread.... :oops:

Just had a look-in, some posters are still trying to keep things going.. :alien:
Cyn
New In Town

Postby blondie2 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Banned but not warned.!

Why did the more militant pro's want the mirror shut down. Were they not there like the rest of us to fight for justice for Madeleine? If not that would explain the constant abuse. It was like entering the lion's den at times.

I do fear some militants are on this thread as I have noticed lately that the sniping has increased.

Can the mods bann them or will it be back to the lion's den again in time?
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby Tiny » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:24 pm

I haven't been banned or warned but I'm shocked at how many people have! not all of them bad posters either! I mean they could have just banned the worst one's in the first place and kept the forum going, the fact that they didn't makes it look even more like there are sinister goings on over there.

I'm still going to post there, I want to see what happens next :?:
JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE AND THE TWINS
Tiny
Suspect

Postby joepublic » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:35 pm

I used to post on MF, not as much as most others but sometimes it really was a pain in the bum when I asked a reasonable question on there only to have the most obnoxious, abusive replies from some of the 'regulars'. I signed up here as soon as the mf was closed down and have to say this forum is so much better, no-one being antagonistic for the sake of it, and I am not concerned anymore if some of my questions are a bit dim because the posters on here are reasonable and very helpful people - long live the 3 Arguidos!!
joepublic
You're Nicked

Postby pickle » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi I'm another from the MF :D I didn't post that much - usually lurked for news that I wouldn't find on Tv etc. I was sent a lovely PM by someone who referred to the (as he called it) 'vile attack' on me by another member before the MF was closed down, anyway he pointed me in the direction of this site and must say - I'm glad to be here :wink:
pickle
Suspect

Postby Dewberry » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:07 pm

I don't think the MF offered sane debate because of the abusive reactions by pro and anti. I am a fence sitter and I think that sometimes made both camps madder??? I have read arguments from both sides and thought "yeah that's possible", both pro and anti have very good arguments, but I never could understand why they got so p**d off if their theories were challanged. To be honest none of us really know what happened to Madeleine, everything is pure speculation and we should admit it. I sometimes think the decent thing would be to stop coming onto forums like this and checking sites everyday, let Madeleine rest in peace and hope that some day justice will be done for her. :(
Dewberry
New In Town

Re: MIRROR FORUM CLOSURE PLEASE DISCUSS HERE

Postby spaniels » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 pm

vexiana wrote:Another Dead dog thread!

What's making them so sensitive about Spaniels? Have they found something?

Still catching up on this long thread but they haven't banned me yet. :wink: Though when I tried logging in the screen went blank. Got there in the end so can have a sniff around for any scent of whoever stole the forum on non-jemmied shutters and jeans worn for 6 weeks and keep a nose out for any swarthy English-speaking types trying to posh up their common accents to make us so jealous.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
spaniels
New In Town

Re: MF - Gone?

Postby miffed » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Does anyone know whether Christie is coming over? and Wordsworth?
miffed
On Parole

Re: MIRROR FORUM CLOSURE PLEASE DISCUSS HERE

Postby Groom1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:45 am

carlymichelle wrote:
xxdelly wrote:lynnkx has just pm'd me to say that everybody's sitting put in the What Are You Talking About Forum, and demanding that forum be shut down cos everybody's talking about the McCanns and the forum being closed :lol:

She's accused the government of shutting the forum down and her threads been pulled - as are everyone that mentions the McCanns.

Any way to protest, I wonder :?:

hey love we are all hoping that this could be a legal thing maybe maddie is getting justice!!!

But what happens in other forums when cases are being discussed which are about to go to court? Surely they don't just pull the board and give fake excuses???? :? :? :shock:
Groom1
First Time Offender

Postby mrsgaz » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:14 pm

i am still sure there were 'greater forces' at work on the MF. No way was it suddenly pulled for the reasons given. There was nothing worse then the usual trolling (I was getting fed up with Terrybull hassling Coldwater) and the usual theories. Most nastiness was between posters rather than at the McCanns.

Lets just hope we can keep our refige here until justice is done.

I was never a prolific poster on MF but had been watching for a while and occassionally posting when particularly angry/in agreement - or drunk!

At least here everyone seem to be able to be pleasant to each other or at least disagree civily.
mrsgaz
Suspect

Postby sassycat64 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:52 pm

I was reading on another thread that some were concerned for Smellers. There was a link to a thread on MF in which Smellers was said to have been posting some strange stuff but of course that thread had long since been woosh clicked away at MF. I would appreciate it if someone could pm me if they have any info on this, I'm worrying about Smellers now :? :oops:

Sorry for posting this here but the thread I was reading has been locked.
sassycat64
New In Town

Postby barleycup » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:04 am

I dont remember being banned off the MF but t wont let me log in any more!!! what is going on there? :?:
barleycup
New In Town

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre