SKY BLOG REFUGEE THREAD

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: SKY BLOG REFUGEE THREAD

Postby bonnybraes1 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi, poppyflowers, if you don't mind, I will move you to the sanctuary of our refugee forum. That way, you can chat away out of the fray, and I'm sure you won't mind pming folk to let them know where your quiet corner is.
bonnybraes1

Postby SUGARBABE » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Helloo Sandie,

Where on earth you been all weekend??????
We are passionate about finding out the truth for Madeleine!
SUGARBABE
You're Nicked

Postby SUGARBABE » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Must be a Monday night thinggie Poppyflowers, or else they all gone to the moon........
We are passionate about finding out the truth for Madeleine!
SUGARBABE
You're Nicked

Postby OoBubblesoO » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Yeah I'm here Poppy :) Been in the chat room all night....finished decorating early and me and hubby have come down with a mysterious bug :( Dunno whats going on but my bro in Durham has the same thing...

See Claire is trying to get us to believe it's Sian using all those user names? You know, Sian who must have gone to the same school as Claire where the teachers teach them that the word 'has' starts with a silent 'h' :lol: :lol: and on Tuesdays Claire has an 'e' on the end of her name :lol:
OoBubblesoO
First Time Offender

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre