Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Postby boba » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Hi!

I just found this video and would like to share it with you. I am an old lurker here, registered sometime in February, but still do not post much, prefere to read. I like this forum very much, this is why I am here every day, mostly as a "guest." This is a very interesting video, it basically shows that Rockeffeler knew about September 11 eleven months before it happened and explains the purpose of microchiping, if this is the right expression. Anyway, elite is a very important word here. We, ordinary people, are considered sheep.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8215075609

I hope the link will work, i just copied and pasted it.
boba
New In Town

Re: Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Postby Southerncross » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:23 am

Hi boba

Thanks for posting this. The great Aaron Russo, so sad that he is not with us anymore :(
Southerncross
You're Nicked

Re: Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Postby boba » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 am

I also found this film by Aaron Russo, but it is too long, it lasts almost two hours. It is also very interesting; it says that there is no law in the US according to which people have to pay income tax. I admit I haven't watched the whole film yet, didn't have time, just 20 minutes or so, but what I saw is very, very interesting. It's called Freedom to Fascism. If you haven't seen it yet, you can watch it at

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3867390173
boba
New In Town

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)