Gb's brother Marvin in charge of security at WTC

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

Gb's brother Marvin in charge of security at WTC

Postby Anonimouse » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Marvin Bush the presidents younger brother security company was in charge of security at the WTC and on the Thursday prior to 9/11 the bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the complex.

the NIST report/draft into 9/11 is an interesting reading. There are a lot of omissions in this "report". Nobody can rule out explosives being used because most of the important evidence was either covered up/destroyed or taken away to be melted down before an investigation could be launched. The report says "doors and walls were blown out all the way down to the lobby" imo that is consistent with explosives being used to demolish a building.

The report also admits they failed to include information they obtained which was "not directly related to the building failure being investigated" also the report is censored by an "advisory committee" so despite creating this investigation and a team to do it the advisory committee sees itself as the final word.

This national construction safety team advisory committee provided technical advice during the investigation and commentary on drafts of the investigation reports prior to their public release. The report admits further down;

"However, the reader should keep in mind that the building and the records kept within it were destroyed, and the remains of the towers were disposed of before congressional action and funding was available for this Investigation to begin. As a result, there are some facts that could not be discerned, and thus there are uncertainties in this accounting."

NIST acknowledges fireballs as far down as the lobby then suggests in its jet fuel section that 70% of the jet fuel remained in the building unburned from the initial fire;

"Some of the burning fuel shot up and down the elevator shafts"

followed by;

"blowing out doors and walls on other floors all the way down to the basement. Flash fires in the lobby blew out many of the plate glass windows."

well I would like to know if that is really true what kind of stuff is this that it can blow out plate glass windows? I do not understand how it gets from the top of the towers to the lobby does it take the elevator? Then it supposedly ignites and explodes with enough power to shatter the windows? It sounds strange to me surely I am not alone in thinking this?
A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns.
Anonimouse
New In Town

Re: Gb's brother Marvin in charge of security at WTC

Postby Tripz » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Very Informative OP. :)

Marvin Bush the presidents younger brother security company was in charge of security at the WTC and on the Thursday prior to 9/11 the bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the complex.

Did you also know that a cousin of G.Bush, Wirt D Walker was the managing director of Kuw-Am who were the Investment corporation that had shares [31% and 47% respectfully] not just the now defunct Securacom[31% share], but also Stratesec[47% share] security.

Also the G.Bush family ties don't just stop there. Consider the Dulles Airport security was also contracted to Seuracom..
Also I would like you to consider and research the company that over saw the insurance liabilities..You will again be more shocked to know that HCC Insurance Holdings Inc director was no other than Marvin P Bush! Is this a unique case of mere coincidences...I very much doubt it for one moment.. :shock: :evil:

The WTC was on power-down the weekend prior to 9 11. There were NO CCTV operating and it was alleged NO sniffer dogs present. Witnesses are on record saying that it was evident drills and heavy duty work was happening that week end..dust was reported as coming through the ceiling and settling on the floor below. Why were they needing to do evasive drilling when it was allege it was for laying new computer wiring?? :| In WTC1.

On the physics and scientific evidence the proof that cause to the collapse, can I recommend the 2hour lecture given by Prof. Steven Jones..follow linky below. :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4550

I have also posted on this forum numerous documentaries detailing the collapse of the WTC and the other unique/strange occurrences of that day. :wink:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)