THE UK IS BECOMING A FASCIST STATE & IS GOING DOWN THE PAN!

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

THE UK IS BECOMING A FASCIST STATE & IS GOING DOWN THE PAN!

Postby Solstrade29 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Anybody else have the feeling that this country is becoming a dictatorship? :shock:
My dad has been set up by the police/justice system to be found guilty of traffic crimes he didn't commit - and I mean clearly didn't commit, the evidence was full of holes and even a family friend who is a JP was completely disgusted. It's true that the police are targeting middle England to get their targets up - my dad is likely not the only one. He is now paying a 365GBP fine to a crown court for a crime he didn't commit and being harassed by bailiffs into the bargain. Apparently somebody backed into someones car in an EMPTY car park and put a dent in the bumper. My dad wasn't even there at the time and was able to prove it! Yet he was still found guilty even though the owner of the car changed their story three times and first they said the car was there at 3 in the afternoon when my dad had left the car park by 8.30 in the morning.

The judge accepted that although the owner of the car then said she arrived at the carpark at 10am, he would accept over an hours difference in the times and find my dad guilty!!!!! Remember he left at 8.30am and proved it...... :evil: A total scam it was and we're all livid. Even if he had done it, since when did a dented bumper go to the crown court for crying out loud? And why would somebody park their tiny car directly behind a 14 seater minibus in a gigantic car park (it was a leisure centre) that was completely empty?

My mum actually wrote to that Michael Todd over it - the guy who unfortunately died recently, that's suss actually...another thread...- as he was the chief police officer of the area where the case took place. Not much he can do for us now god help him........ Having said that perhaps he can help from beyond the grave, I'm a spiritual person, it's worth a try! Anyone know any good mediums?!! :?

Glad we have this site - I hate this country, it's a complete joke.
Solstrade :shock:
Solstrade29
New In Town

Re: THE UK IS BECOMING A FASCIST STATE & IS GOING DOWN THE PAN!

Postby mannie » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:17 pm

For all its faults,Britain is the best country in the world.Be thankful you don't live in Tibet,Iraq etc.
mannie
First Time Offender

Re: THE UK IS BECOMING A FASCIST STATE & IS GOING DOWN THE PAN!

Postby Tripz » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:31 pm

I can only suggest your dad joins the nearest lodge. :wink:

TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)