UNDERGROUND BASES & TUNNELS- WHAT THEY HIDING????

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

Re: UNDERGROUND BASES & TUNNELS- WHAT THEY HIDING????

Postby Tripz » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:20 am

MoeSzyslak wrote:I do, Tripz. More and more as I get older. Don't know why. But, like you, I am open minded, too. One thing I hate is the way aliens are almost always portrayed in movies, video games, etc., as being hostile or aggressive. I just don't feel like I would jump to that conclusion.

The chance of us [earthlings] being the only life form in a universe with 100 billion plus planets is very, very, very, unlikely. What I would like to know is whether the recent Mars landings and subsequent data collected is honestly being publicly announced, what I mean is all of it?
The moons of Jupiter is it Europa and Titan seem to be thickly layered in ice. Well we know that life's fundamental building block is water.. :wink:

Will the advent arrival of extraterrestrial life form cause the immediate collapse of organised religious cults, if this news went public? That's another question [big] you got to ask..

Going back to your post about 'friendly' aliens, do you remember seeing that old B/W movie where an 'apparent' alien takes the guise of a normal white human, and at the end the only thing you get to prove this man was from another planet is when he enters his 'alien flying saucer'. :roll: :lol: I think he was depicted as a friendly alien. :D
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Re: UNDERGROUND BASES & TUNNELS- WHAT THEY HIDING????

Postby MoeSzyslak » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:53 am

Tripz wrote:
MoeSzyslak wrote:I do, Tripz. More and more as I get older. Don't know why. But, like you, I am open minded, too. One thing I hate is the way aliens are almost always portrayed in movies, video games, etc., as being hostile or aggressive. I just don't feel like I would jump to that conclusion.

The chance of us [earthlings] being the only life form in a universe with 100 billion plus planets is very, very, very, unlikely. What I would like to know is whether the recent Mars landings and subsequent data collected is honestly being publicly announced, what I mean is all of it?
The moons of Jupiter is it Europa and Titan seem to be thickly layered in ice. Well we know that life's fundamental building block is water.. :wink:

Will the advent arrival of extraterrestrial life form cause the immediate collapse of organised religious cults, if this news went public? That's another question [big] you got to ask..

Going back to your post about 'friendly' aliens, do you remember seeing that old B/W movie where an 'apparent' alien takes the guise of a normal white human, and at the end the only thing you get to prove this man was from another planet is when he enters his 'alien flying saucer'. :roll: :lol: I think he was depicted as a friendly alien. :D

Yes I love that movie! I think it's called the Day the Earth stood still. Hilarious! But one of my faves. I watch it every time it's on tv.
About Europa, that's the one I hear about in relation to ice and possible life. I have read that near the core of Europa, there might be enough wamth to sustain some kind of life form. Saturn's moon Titan is the only moon in the solar system that has a thick atmostphere surrounding it. So, yes, another possibility.
You know, I think that if there are aliens, there is a possibility that there revelation could cause religious, and political collapses. I agree with that. I think that is the most scary thing to the governments of the world.
Mars: I have a feeling that there is more than is being shown to us. Just a feeling, though. I haven't seen much to prove that conjecture, except the face on Mars; which is now being disputed thanks to new imagery.
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast24may_1.htm
Still looks man made to me, though. :)
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Previous

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)