Skull and Bones...

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

Skull and Bones...

Postby Arbiter » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:18 pm

Skull and Bones... so tonight I'm watching a 'World at War' DVD made in 1970 and narrated by Laurence Olivier... it's one of the last ones in the series entitled 'The Bomb'...

...they have an interview with John McCloy the American Assistant Secretary for War.... he's talking about a President Truman cabinet meeting about getting Japan to surrender... and for the first time someone (McCloy) mentions out loud 'The Bomb'... people sitting around are shocked it's been mentioned... McCloy said "it was like I'd mentioned Skull and Bones at Yale, we're not supposed to mention that either"....

He's equating secrecy about 'The Bomb' with secrecy about 'Skull and Bones'....

..I thought it was a very interesting comment and one that perhaps people have missed over the years.
Arbiter
On Parole

Re: Skull and Bones...

Postby Arbiter » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Hmm.. McCloy.. I never knew much about him.. very interesting character.

Rockefeller man.. like the Bushes.

American politicians come from a very narrow background... way too many trace back to the Rockefellers.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby Tripz » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:59 pm

I agreed Arbiter the clique of Elites are but a stone throw away from most major events. I also notice John McCloy was party to the Council on Foreign Relations CFR. :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on ... _Relations
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby LA Lady » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:41 am

Hi guys,

Would like to add here that there were 2 meetings at the secret Bohemian Grove, in Northern California in September 1942 to discuss the development of the atomic bomb and the development of the Atomic Energy Commission. Ernest Lawrence played a key role in the development. There was a committee called the S-1 committee which oversaw the uranium project for the Office of the Scientific Research and Development. This office guided research and development of the mechanisms and devices of warfare during WWII.

Bohemian Grove is used annually for a few days as a 'retreat' for presidents and the powerful (men only). I'm afraid it also has an unpleasant reputation too. Another special 'club' where you will find many old Yalies amongst others. Princes and heads of state from other countries are frequently invited too. Rather Bilderbergerish if I might say :wink:

By the way, I used to love that series the World at War. Rates up there with the best.
George Orwell - a visionary
LA Lady
Local Lag

Postby bomaris » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:11 am

Tripz - Stunnning conclusion there: elites are powerful!!! Wow!
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Postby Tripz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:47 pm

bomaris wrote:Tripz - Stunnning conclusion there: elites are powerful!!! Wow!

Elites are powerful don't forget it...But we can over come this illusion of power. :mrgreen:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)