You're the man who shot Lee harvey Oswald...

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

You're the man who shot Lee harvey Oswald...

Postby Arbiter » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:00 pm

...what are the chances people will find out you worked as an informant for Richard Nixon in 1947?

http://www.crimemagazine.com/03/richardnixon,1014.htm

Well.. the chances were slim until someone found out in 1975 by going through a pile of old FBI memos.

Richard Nixon!

Officially we are supposed to believe that Ruby was just a night club owner who shot Oswald in the heat of the moment to prevent Jackie Kennedy having to come back to Dallas for a trail.

The more you dig with Jack Ruby the more you find it's not that simple.

There is some interesting stuff on Jack Ruby on YouTube, including lots of old news footage that I've never seen before.

Where do people unearth this stuff from? I'm glad they do.
Arbiter
On Parole

Re: You're the man who shot Lee harvey Oswald...

Postby Arbiter » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:17 pm

Oh.. and Richard Nixon was in Dallas that day... a coincidence I'm sure.

Oh.. when asked where he was when he heard the news, Nixon has given three different accounts of his whereabouts.

Oh.. did you know Nixon was a Bush man? Prescott Bush.. George W's Grandpop... Tricky Dicky had a lot to thank Prescott for.

The Bush family... fingers deep in American politics for nearly a century now.

How they going to stay involved once George W's term is up?
Arbiter
On Parole

Re: You're the man who shot Lee harvey Oswald...

Postby azrael72 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:33 pm

no much to add to that...apart from very interesting.....i had a history teacher who when telling the J.F.K story always maintained that Ruby had killed LHO because he was paid to....He said that Ruby was dying from cancer and that he was told his family would be looked after....I was told that at 10...it was the first time I had heard of Kennedy....It always stayed with me....
azrael72
Been Cautioned

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)