You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby OccamsMachete » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:17 am

bomaris wrote:<snip>
If your version is to be believed the whole of the BBC News staff were in on a vast conspiracy which has stayed watertight for 6 years. To which I say, "bull :lol: "!<snip>


Well, why not? The FBI, CIA, Freemasons, mob, and their lackeys have all kept their traps shut for 45 years regarding how they took out JFK.
User avatar
OccamsMachete
New In Town
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:59 am

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Celtic fairy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:31 pm

I watched the BBC video on WTC7 about a year and a half ago on YouTube. It's certainly weird. But even weirder is the fall of this building. Now why don't they just fess up and admit that there was already explosives in the building. When WTC7 was bought from the original owners by the Saloman(sp) Brothers they only did so on the clear understanding that they could remove floors as they wanted to do major refurbishment work without structurally compromising the integrity of the building.

Things that made me suspicious.
The passport - eh?
The attack on the Pentagon - the supposed pilot could barely fly a Cessna
I always thought that United 93 was brought down - when I realised this wasn't the case my curiosity was piqued.
The bloke who survived on the 88th floor of WTC2 - the floor the plane hit. Amazingly he shielded himself from the plane by crouching down behind an office desk. He could see the plane and knew that there were no survivors. So... the plane was in large parts intact.

I only started investigating on the internet after watching the brilliant programme on ITV and the other one on the BBC as well. Does anyone know if I can get these? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
'That's so plausible I can't believe it.' Leela Futurama
Celtic fairy
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:12 pm
Location: dark side of the moon

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby azrael72 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:00 pm

what other items did they find from the plane's.....was another passport found....if not, thats quite amazing :shock: to find one from a hi-jacker in ratio to the amount of passengers that would of also of had their passports.......whether it be in luggage or actually on them.......

just watched the BBC footage again......they should say where the source came from, that said it had fallen......
User avatar
azrael72
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Arbiter » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:39 pm

azrael72 wrote:just watched the BBC footage again......they should say where the source came from, that said it had fallen......


They should say... and they have spoken... they just dodged it.

I think link to the BBC response was in this thread somewhere.

But.. it wasn't just the BBC who reported it was collapsed before it did, there is at least one and possibly two (from memory) news programs that reported it collapsed.

An amazing coincidence.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby azrael72 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:34 pm

didnt know others reported the collaspe, as well as the BBC....but did listen to the phone calls that was made.....the woman that stated she couldnt talk because she was is the middle of a live news report was the funniest....and your right no proper answer, not even from the man who issued the statement on behalf of the BBC.....he just skirted round the issue....
User avatar
azrael72
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby bomaris » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:02 am

Azrael -

It's not at all surprising that only the one passport would be found.

Most passports will have been in bags stowed either in luggage racks, in handbags etc on the floor or in personal clothing.

However, it is quite likely that the hijacker's passport would have been in a bag that they left on the seat after having taken out sharp implements and other equipment to be used in the hijack.

If that was the case: an open bag left on a seat, the chances of it surviving a crash must increase by several thousands per cent compared with all the other passports contained in the plane.
bomaris
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:41 am

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby anti-PhiloPastry » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:11 am

Sorry Bomaris, cannot follow your thinking here. How would a passport be more likely to survive just because it is left on a seat, while every other passport as you suggest may have been in bags, holdalls, pockets and so on did not.

Do you think this particular passport was somehow protected in some superior protective covering? I am sorry but I am not following your logic on that one.
User avatar
anti-PhiloPastry
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:04 pm

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Arbiter » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:25 am

bomaris wrote:Azrael -

It's not at all surprising that only the one passport would be found.

Most passports will have been in bags stowed either in luggage racks, in handbags etc on the floor or in personal clothing.

However, it is quite likely that the hijacker's passport would have been in a bag that they left on the seat after having taken out sharp implements and other equipment to be used in the hijack.

If that was the case: an open bag left on a seat, the chances of it surviving a crash must increase by several thousands per cent compared with all the other passports contained in the plane.


My passport is always in my coat pocket on a plane. Thinking about it that's the case for most people actually.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Celtic fairy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:48 am

Two terrorist passports were found at the Pentagon and a terrorist Californian ID card at the Shanksville site. It's just all too convenient. If it was part of a thriller plot the audience would have to stretch their suspension of disbelief. You'll find this information with a simple search.

The passport found at the WTC (thought at one time to belong to Atta), was found BEFORE the destruction of the towers. Anyone who has seen the videos can only imagine the sheer terror that was going on. The ground was littered with the bodies of those who had no option but to jump. A lot of debris was scattered a long way away and most of it ended up on the roofs of the surrounding buildings. To find a passport amongst all this debris and mayhem just seems incredible. It may well be true but it puts doubts into people's minds.
'That's so plausible I can't believe it.' Leela Futurama
Celtic fairy
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:12 pm
Location: dark side of the moon

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Dizzy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:00 pm

bomaris wrote:Dizzy -

You clearly understand nothing about high impact crashes. All sorts of documents and items can survive such crashes intact. It depends on where they are located in relation to the crash forces, other objects, flames etc. There is no difficulty in believing such a document could survive a crash.

You don't know it came from the cockpit. It could easily have come from a bag left behind in the cabin.

The authorities had photographs of all the hijackers boarding flights as I recall. Not that difficult to make the connections. They'd had some of the people under surveillance as well if I recall correctly.

I am unfamiliar with the point about the passenger list. What do you mean he wasn't on the passenger list? Do you mean he was there under another name? I am not sure you needed passports for internal US flights. He may have had the passport for back up e.g. if they got stopped by the Police on the way there. A passport - a clean one that won't show up on security checks (because you have been living under an assumed name in the states) - is a good idea. The Police stop you, you show the passport. They check that out over the phone/computer, nothing comes up for say "Hassan Abdullah" whereas had they checked your credit card with your assumed name "Mohammed Abdullah" maybe something would flash up with "FBI terrorist suspect" on it because you had been watched under that name. You might be on the passenger list under the Mohammed Abdullah name or another assumed name. Al Queda operatives are trained to have several aliases.

You need to think a bit deeper about these things.


------------------------------------------

Oh dear you dont read do you - I said it was the passports that started me asking questions beacuse like most normal people I dont pack my passport in luggage it is with me.

Now your idea is a perfectly good one if the passport was tucked away in luggage, However seeing as the aeroplane hit the twin towers and was totally disintergrated in a ball of flames and smoke along with several thousand people and indeed the twin towers I think we can safely say even the luggage wouldnt have managed to jump out of a seat or out the hold.

However if you had read the post correctly It was the passport that started me asking questions and yes I did look a lot deeper into it all. It started off as a simple question for me (The Passport) and then I got wrapped up in alsorts. 6 and a half years later and older I am just a little bit wiser.
Dizzy
You're Nicked
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:20 pm

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Dizzy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Dizzy wrote:
bomaris wrote:Dizzy -

You clearly understand nothing about high impact crashes. All sorts of documents and items can survive such crashes intact. It depends on where they are located in relation to the crash forces, other objects, flames etc. There is no difficulty in believing such a document could survive a crash.

You don't know it came from the cockpit. It could easily have come from a bag left behind in the cabin.

The authorities had photographs of all the hijackers boarding flights as I recall. Not that difficult to make the connections. They'd had some of the people under surveillance as well if I recall correctly.

I am unfamiliar with the point about the passenger list. What do you mean he wasn't on the passenger list? Do you mean he was there under another name? I am not sure you needed passports for internal US flights. He may have had the passport for back up e.g. if they got stopped by the Police on the way there. A passport - a clean one that won't show up on security checks (because you have been living under an assumed name in the states) - is a good idea. The Police stop you, you show the passport. They check that out over the phone/computer, nothing comes up for say "Hassan Abdullah" whereas had they checked your credit card with your assumed name "Mohammed Abdullah" maybe something would flash up with "FBI terrorist suspect" on it because you had been watched under that name. You might be on the passenger list under the Mohammed Abdullah name or another assumed name. Al Queda operatives are trained to have several aliases.

You need to think a bit deeper about these things.


------------------------------------------

Oh dear you dont read do you - I said it was the passports that started me asking questions beacuse like most normal people I dont pack my passport in luggage it is with me.

Now your idea is a perfectly good one if the passport was tucked away in luggage, However seeing as the aeroplane hit the twin towers and was totally disintergrated in a ball of flames and smoke along with several thousand people and indeed the twin towers I think we can safely say even the luggage wouldnt have managed to jump out of a seat or out the hold.

However if you had read the post correctly It was the passport that started me asking questions and yes I did look a lot deeper into it all. It started off as a simple question for me (The Passport) and then I got wrapped up in alsorts. 6 and a half years later and older I am just a little bit wiser.


-----------------------------

Sorry quoting my self here but had to re- read the response from Bomaris. Hijackers under survelliance, allowed to get onto an internal flight without being stopped so if they were under survelliance they would have been seen taking lessons on how to fly a plane. Ding Dong quack quack oops. You put them he under surviellance because of something a concern and still let them board a plane. One must presume they were still under surveillance whilst on the plane
Dizzy
You're Nicked
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:20 pm

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Tripz » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:03 pm

How do you get box cutters through the metal & bag detects at Dulles Airport? Easy the security company is part owned by younger brother of GW- Marvin P Bush (securacom) which also happens to be also owned by Kuwait-Am whose managing director happens(by sheer coincidence) to be Wirt D Walker iii- cousin of GW. Facts which some say corroborate evidence that 911 was an inside job. And there's more... :shock:

"Seek & Ye Will Find"
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Arbiter » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Tripz wrote:[color=#000080]How do you get box cutters through the metal & bag detects at Dulles Airport?


It's worse than that!

What makes hijackers think they can get box cutters through security at Dulles Airport?
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Tripz » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:35 am

Arbiter wrote:
Tripz wrote:How do you get box cutters through the metal & bag detects at Dulles Airport?


It's worse than that!

What makes hijackers think they can get box cutters through security at Dulles Airport?

[color=#000080]Fore Knowledge, what spooks me is this near identical false flag op was staged on a much smaller scale in London. The similarities, the emergency drills that were depicting such events at the exact same location by the means and easy with NO CCTV footage but a shoddy mi6 PS from Luton Station. WOW. sheeple are getting more like their woolly cousins by the year. :P
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby azrael72 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:02 am

bomaris....

lets go with the fact that the bag/passport could of been left in their seats before the hi-jack......but what if.....they were allowed to boarded the plane, (even though they were being watched).....they would of put the bag in the luggage rack and sat down for take off.....now they could of either got the weapons out before take off, people are busy trying to find seats, so their not noting whats going on around them, so it would mean the bag was closed and with everyone else's in the l/r or they got them back down and took them out, whilst in their seats....with everyone, more able to watch.....now do they act the minute they get the weapons or do they wait......if they waited would they not of put the bag back up in the l/r just so it was out the way, or on the seat closed.....as they would have to acted quickly to take the plane the bag would of needed to be out the way of feet etc.....if the p/p was on him, that would make it quite amazing that it was found and others werent.....and in the condition it was......picture and all.....

just adding, i also carry my passport on me and i didnt know they found Atta's p/p before the towers fell......
User avatar
azrael72
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron