You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Arbiter » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:03 pm

..your name is Jane Standley... you report live on air that the World Trade Centre 7 building has collapsed.... unfortunately the building is clearly visible in the distance right over your shoulder as you are reporting this... someone possibly at the BBC realises the error.. the link to New York breaks up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

...how embarrassing for you that the building doesn't actually collapse until 30 minutes later.

Even more embarrassing is that you never discuss this publically ever again... your boss at the BBC won't discuss it other than to say it was 'an error'...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2 ... iracy.html

What is the public to make of all this?

IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS THEN TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!
Arbiter
On Parole

Re: You're a reporter for the BBC in New York on 9/11..

Postby Arbiter » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Google 'Jane Standley' 'WTC7'

Be amazed!

Someone actually got throught to her on the phone once. She went from initially friendly to ice-cool and "I'm too busy" when the question about WTC7 was raised.

Add 'phone' to your Google serach for that one.

How can anyone.. ANYONE think that the official 9/11 story is true?

How do we make people accountable?
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby Southerncross » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:01 pm

That was quite an astonishing(and embarrasing) report. How more people do not ask more questions, is bbeyond belief. Perhaps we have been so brainwashed and dumbed down
Southerncross
You're Nicked

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:07 pm

I'm not sure about the original argument about the collapse but the BBC's excuse about "lost Tapes" is utter B@llcocks, no way would they allow News Footage to be mislaid, all News stories would have to be kept incase someone brought legal action at sometime in the future..
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby bomaris » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Arbiter.

Yes. I think the official story is basically true.

If your version is to be believed the whole of the BBC News staff were in on a vast conspiracy which has stayed watertight for 6 years. To which I say, "bull :lol: "!

It's probably easily explained by the fact that someone had said the block was in danger of collapsing which in the confusion became "has collapsed". There's no reason why shoudl shoudl not the loction and identity of every skyscraper in the vicinity. Suggest you take a reality check.
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Postby bomaris » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:38 pm

That should have been "no reason why she should know the identity etc"
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Postby Arbiter » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:48 am

bomaris wrote:Arbiter.

Yes. I think the official story is basically true.

If your version is to be believed the whole of the BBC News staff were in on a vast conspiracy which has stayed watertight for 6 years. To which I say, "bull :lol: "!

It's probably easily explained by the fact that someone had said the block was in danger of collapsing which in the confusion became "has collapsed". There's no reason why shoudl shoudl not the loction and identity of every skyscraper in the vicinity. Suggest you take a reality check.

Check your use of the word 'probably' and then go and try and find an actual answer. The BBC won't tell you that's for sure.

The 'whole BBC News staff' were not necessarily in on it, or indeed any of them (at the time, they are covering up now - 'lost tapes'?) .

The BBC just has to tell us who told them about the collapse in advance.

And then it needs to be asked how the tellers knew that an event unprecedented in history except for that day was about to happen.

The firecrews were pulled away from WTC7 in the afternoon and they were told it was going to collapse. A collapse zone was created (about a whole block). They were waiting for a CERTAIN collapse.. once it had collapsed they were allowed to carry on again. All of that is according to the testimony of numerous members of the firecrew. They were told it was going to come down, some of them were telling people (and it's on film) to move away because the building is about to 'blow up'.

How that decision to back away was made, by who, and based on what data is a mystery, one fire chief mentions a bulge that was getting bigger on the southwest side between floors 10 and 13 but it's contradicted by other fireman stories. Even if there was a bulge, where in the history of steel framed skyscrapers did one ever collapse due to fire, and why would the building globally collapse due to asymetric damage?

The NIST report doesn't go into any of this and neither did the 9/11 Commission (surprise).

I have checked reality, there are a lot of unanswered questions about WTC7, that's the reality.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby Arbiter » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:57 am

IsChildNeglectLegal wrote:I'm not sure about the original argument about the collapse but the BBC's excuse about "lost Tapes" is utter B@llcocks, no way would they allow News Footage to be mislaid, all News stories would have to be kept incase someone brought legal action at sometime in the future..

The 'lost tapes' were spreading like wildfire on the internet at the time he wrote that pathetic excuse. He even refers to a comment on them on YouTube.

And Jane Standley, how could she be fuzzy about reporting a 47 story building collapse and then watching it in reality 30 minues later.. that WOULD stick in your mind.

The whole thing is dodgy and the Bristish taxpayers and licence payers deserve answers about what exactly went on.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby Arbiter » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:05 am

Southerncross wrote:That was quite an astonishing(and embarrasing) report. How more people do not ask more questions, is bbeyond belief. Perhaps we have been so brainwashed and dumbed down

There is a refusal to contemplate the possibility that the world as presented to us is not what it appears to be, the mind sees the road that leads to, sees the pain that would ensue and backs away.

People don't want trouble.

It's easier to trust those who have power over you than accept the possibiity that they don't have your interests at heart at all and you are in fact nothing.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby bomaris » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:39 am

Arbiter -

I use the word "probably" because unlike you I don't pretend to posses knowledge I don't actually have.

The BBC "probably" gets loads of calls from nutters wanting to talk about all sorts of things from the second coming to a new form of proportional representation. It can't be bothered to speak to them. I wouldn't either.

What we can be certain of though is that if what you say is true, then there must be a vast conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands people who have all stayed on board and managed to cover things up. More than that, the conspiratorial BBC will have had pre-knowledge of the mass murder that was about to take place but managed to prevent any news leaking out. Tell us - is that what you think? All sane people will then be able to see what nonsense this is.

Next you'll be telling me all the Jews were ordered not to go into the WTC on that day.

This sort of stuff is sick nonsense and whilst I believe in your right to say it, I think it seriously detracts on this forum which is mostly patronised by people with a sincere interest in finding the truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann. Your presence provides ample fodder for the pros to paint this site as a loony fest.
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Postby Arbiter » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:55 am

bomaris wrote:The BBC "probably" gets loads of calls from nutters wanting to talk about all sorts of things from the second coming to a new form of proportional representation. It can't be bothered to speak to them. I wouldn't either.

But it did speak (the link is provided).. and it's (non)explanation was garbage.

What we can be certain of though is that if what you say is true, then there must be a vast conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands people who have all stayed on board and managed to cover things up.

I disagree, it takes a few in the know and everyone else to do their jobs or get fired.

More than that, the conspiratorial BBC will have had pre-knowledge of the mass murder that was about to take place but managed to prevent any news leaking out.

This is WTC7, no one was killed. Somehow the BBC was told WTC7 had collapsed (or was collapsing and reported wrong)... how could anyone know that? How could the firecrews know? Who told them? The firecrews were dragged away at about 3pm and waited for the collapse before they could carry on. How could they know? How could they work out it was going to collapse when even NIST is struggling to work it out?

Tell us - is that what you think? All sane people will then be able to see what nonsense this is.

I'm insane? Because I ask questions that haven't been answered yet?

Next you'll be telling me all the Jews were ordered not to go into the WTC on that day.

Why would I do that? I haven't done that. I'm talking about WTC7.

This sort of stuff is sick nonsense and whilst I believe in your right to say it, I think it seriously detracts on this forum which is mostly patronised by people with a sincere interest in finding the truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann.

You know.. I'm fairly sure this is the 'Conspiracy Theories' forum.

Your presence provides ample fodder for the pros to paint this site as a loony fest.

The "pros" haven't already done that?

Of course.. we're all 'conspiracy theorists'.. we're all 'loonies'... move along.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby Arbiter » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:05 am

In the meantime this is an excellent site with the details and timeline (I like those) of what went on at WTC7.

http://www.wtc7.net/index.html

Now if you ask me, I think the firefighters that were telling people to move away because the building was going to 'blow up' were right.

The firecrews were moved away and were WAITING.

How do you calculate how long to wait for a situation that has no precedent and is statistically unlikely? There is testimony from firemen that says they resisted the idea of being moved out because they didn't think it was coming down.

If they brought it down then fine, I don't have a problem with the reasons for doing that, but.. as demolition experts will testify (and have testified) it takes quite a while to prepare to bring a building down like that.

Why lie about bringing it down? Does bringing it down then require other explanations and puts WTC1 and 2 in a different light? You bet it does!

WTC7 is an enigma.

If I'm insane for wanting answers then I'm insane.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby Arbiter » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:54 am

CNN News clips.. workers saying move back the building is going to 'blow up'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_yQ7k4OUBU

An enigma.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby Arbiter » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:05 am

1st Responder Kevin McPadden puts his head above the paraphet... he heard a countdown over the radio.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet? ... TbD9XMCOho

Now it seems to me that a lot of people knew this building was coming down and they knew WHEN.

The question is, why have we been lied to about it?
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby bomaris » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:36 am

OK I'll humour you.

Answer these points:

1. Are you claiming that fire crews evacuated no other buildings apart from WTC 1,2 and 7?
If yes, then why did they do that if it was statistically improbable that a building would collapse.

2. Are you saying that there was only a conspiracy in relation to WTC7? If you are not, then do you accept that the fire crews are engaged in a conspiracy that killed a huge number of their close colleagues?

3. Countdowns? Er - you do know that news crews count down for broadcasts don't you? How many news crews do you think were in the vicinity - none, hardly any or A F*** OF A LOT! Do news crews tend to gather together? Er - no, not often or ALL THE F****** TIME!

4. You neatly side step the Jewish issue. But do tell us: do you or do you not believe the oft quoted claim that Jews were informed not to go into work that day. Easy question to answer yes or no.
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Next

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)