The Catholic Church, and False Wonders and Miricles

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

The Catholic Church, and False Wonders and Miricles

Postby LogicMan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:50 pm

Hi All

Becasue of the McCann case, I've felt the need to look into religion.....from Jehovas to Catholics...I've had a little nose.....

And one of the things I came accross...was this....

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... &plindex=9

For goodness sake, if you are a Catholic please do NOT watch this video...it will offend you.......

The speaker, Walter J. Veith is a very religious man (I do not know what faith), not normaly someone I would want to hear in lecture.....

But it is very interesting.....watched it a couple of times over Xmas.......and Cardinal Murphy Occonor (name right?) the chap who arranged the McCanns visit to the pope, is mentioned..as indeed is the Pope......

It is about the Church creating false miricles, the NWO and "God"........and it goes on to say that the Catholic Church has destroyed the word of god......he goes on to claim that the Pope, or papalcy is the false prophet...the Anti Christ.....

Don't shoot me, I'm just posting the Video.....

LogicMan
On Parole

Re: The Catholic Church, and False Wonders and Miricles

Postby DJ » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi LogicMan :D

It is a fascinating piece of film.

The stigmata 'miracles' acknowledged by the church are unlike anything that Jesus ever performed, that is for sure. What a blood bath. :shock:

Has the world gone mad :?:
DJ
Been Cautioned

Re: The Catholic Church, and False Wonders and Miracles

Postby happymum » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:10 am

Hello there folks,

I was raised a catholic (second generation Irish) and was
taught by Nuns at a convent primary school.

I am no longer a catholic and I am very interested in this video.
I will watch it tomorrow.
happymum
Suspect

Postby LogicMan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Yeah...it sure is interesting...I can recomend looking up more of Walter J. Veiths lectures on Google Videos......he speaks his mind for sure.....

And I've been told by a religious scolar, that Veiths interpretation of the scriptures can not be faulted......

So could what he say be true?......Are "most" people expected to be fooled by the "Devil"?.....If so....and if I was part of the biggest organised religion in the world........is it possible I am on the "wrong side"?.....
LogicMan
On Parole

Postby Arbiter » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:16 am

Walter J. Veith is a very religious man

I'm sure he is.

I wonder if Walter J Veith will tell us the one hundred and one impossible things he himself believes before breakfast.

This is likely a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

But I will watch the video later.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby Arbiter » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:26 am

FYI... Walter j Veith is a Seventh Day Adventist.

Most DEFINITELY the pot calling the kettle black.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby SallyGardens » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:43 pm

Unsubstantiated tripe.
SallyGardens
Hardened Criminal

Postby dumouchelwolf » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:43 am

I agree totally with the video. I am not a seventh day adventist but what he is lecturing on makes sense.

It all derives from the mother/ child worship which started at the Tower of Babel in the Bible.

There are hundreds of books on Roman Catholicism , Buddism etc and they all have the one theme the mother/child worship.

As for the Pope being Anti Christ read Revelations.
It is about the Mother Harlot Church the church of damnation.

For there is only one mediator between God and man and that is Christ Jesus.

I am sure this also will go down like a rock in a pool... so be it

Not Mary. .Not a priest. Not the confessional, Not crawling on your knees,Not fasting

Just a plain and simple prayer with your Saviour..

Salvation is simple..... "While we were yet sinners Christ died for the ungodly"
HOPE THE PAELLA WAS WORTH IT MR and MRS McCANN.
dumouchelwolf
First Time Offender

Postby Tripz » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 am

Anyone remember CRASS reality asylum.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y_HOYk9ED9Q[/youtube]
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby marian » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:15 am

I am a Catholic, I am not offended.

The Catholic Church has withstood much and still stands today.

There will be many anticchrists, and deceivers, and there are mainy faiths older than Catholicism which could be called the "Mother" of all religions Logicman.
"whoever she's with she'll be giving them their tuppenceworth"
marian
First Time Offender

Postby Tripz » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:23 am

I'm a human! :)
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby Arbiter » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:00 am

dumouchelwolf wrote:I am not a seventh day adventist but what he is lecturing on makes sense..

You're saying that his version of Christianity makes more sense than the version he's slagging off?

Have you heard of Ellen G. White the founder of the Seventh Day Adventist church?

I think Mr Veith has a real nerve!
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby dumouchelwolf » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:39 pm

I know absolutely nothing about this man.. or Ellen White.

Nor am I interested.

Their theories are what I have known to be correct for years.

It is factual.

Some people do not like to hear that the religion they follow has slaughtered more people then 2 world wars.
dumouchelwolf
First Time Offender

Postby Arbiter » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:29 pm

dumouchelwolf wrote:Their theories are what I have known to be correct for years.

It is factual.

Factual?

Really?

I actually watched that video and the "theories" are based on subjective interpretations of the Bible... that doesn't equate to "facts" in my book.
Arbiter
On Parole

Postby dumouchelwolf » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:29 am

Arbiter wrote:
dumouchelwolf wrote:Their theories are what I have known to be correct for years.

It is factual.

Factual?
Really?

I actually watched that video and the "theories" are based on subjective interpretations of the Bible... that and doesn't equate to "facts" in my book.

The Bible was written for our learning and edification. It was inspired by the Holy Spirit. Nowhere in the Bible is there a worship of Mary even when Jesus was on the cross at Calvary when he seen his Mother and the disciple that he loved, he said to his Mother. Woman behold thy son! and to his disciple Behold thy Mother! and from that hour his disciple took Jesus' Mother to his own home. She had served her purpose. Jesus was going to be the risen saviour.The thief on the cross came directly to Jesus. He did not call on Mary to help him. He said Lord remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.Jesus said to him today thou shall be with me in paradise. There is only one mediator between God and men and that is Jesus.

The worship of mother/ child religion is a known fact. The R.Catholic church write their own doctrines It is a copy cat religion.

You either believe what God's word teaches or you believe what the Catholic church teaches .. Full stop It is simple as that. Salvation is of the Lord. Not by works lest any man shall boast.
The point of this video is to show what is happenning in the world today. It is drawing to the return of the Lord.
He shows you the scriptural perspectus and the R.Catholic prospectus. Most of this video was on the teachings from Rome. How they changed the Sabbath day to make it a worship "Mary day". She is said to be tired from 6 days of holding the Lord's hand up and she needs to rest on the Sunday. (Sacreblue)

I think it is a total mockery of Christ's crucifixion. Mary was only a woman, she is not in Heaven but asleep waiting on the return of Christ the King. The catholic church worship idols, icons, saints. "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me". From the Bible.
The Bible is full of prophecy and most of it has come to pass. Revelations is full of prophecy relating to the times we live in and what has to happen. There will be a uniting of the churches and it shall be run by the R.Catholic church and the leader of it shall set himself up as God. That will be the start of the Tribulation, 7 years rule by the anti-christ. This is a fascinating subject and worthy of a read if you can get a book on it. I shall say no more on this as I really do not like to discuss religion, but I felt that everyone is entitled to freedom of speech I put my tuppence worth in and I am sure you shall reply to this.
I will leave you with this little verse .
"Come now and let us reason together saith the Lord Thou your sins be as scarlet they shall be white as snow. Thou they be red like crimson,they shall be as wool.Come and let him that heareth say Come.And let him that is athirst Come, And whosoever will, let him take the water of Life freely."
dumouchelwolf
First Time Offender

Next

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)