The McCanns, Mary Magdalene and the Blood Sacrifice

The place to be for all Conspiracy Theories, photoshopping of pictures, IVF and Multiplie Babies, and many more other theories

The McCanns, Mary Magdalene and the Blood Sacrifice

Postby BernardJD » Thu May 08, 2008 9:12 am

This was posted on another thread:
"Rosaleen
Post subject: Re: Doctor Who??
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:12 pm
New In Town

Hello beggars' belief, Thanks for your kind words.

There is munch more to this story than meets the eye:

1. There is still no crystal clear explanation of why the FindMadeleine.com site was copyrighted in 2006 instead of 2007- i.e. before the alleged abduction took place.

2. No-one seems to have contested the original photo issued for the Official Poster. The Madeleine of that photo is of an extraordinarily beautiful girl with flaming red hair, wide cheek bones and candid eyes. The only photo of the child that does not appear to resemble her. But the later photo of Madeleine shows a girl with blonde hair, narrower cheek bones and BAGS under her eyes, as do all other photos of her. Making her look quite ill.

What was the point of that disception? Are we supposed to believe that the flaming red hair of Madeleine marked her out as a descendent of the Magdelen? (In Italian 'La Maddelena' means 'the Magdelen' and her middle name Beth is also a name used for the Magdelen - Mary of Bethany."

I replied:
"BernardJD
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:53 am
New In Town

This could be an explanation for the whole cover-up.

Supposing Madeleine was produced as a blood sacrifice like in Rosemary's baby.

The McCanns were given Madeleine and the twins in her place when she was gone.

There had to be an explanation for why Madeleine just went- either as a sacrifice now, or later maybe as a Bride of Christ like in the Da Vinci code.

The 'abduction' would explain away her going- but that seems to have failed because of the PJ's efforts.

A cult/coven thing would explain why the Tapas 9 are so secretive, and if this was being carried out under a masonic ritual, it would explain who two nomark doctors got such good coverage.

Only a thought."

As the thread is strangely titled Doctor Who which does not indicate this subject matter, I am reposting the OP and my reply here.

What do people think?
BernardJD
New In Town

Re: The McCanns, Mary Magdalene and the Blood Sacrifice

Postby redpepper » Thu May 08, 2008 9:15 am

BernardJD wrote:
What do people think?

I think your theory is a little bizarre. :shock:

I would imagine the real story will be a lot more simple.

No stomach left unchurned.
redpepper
New In Town

Postby sprat » Thu May 08, 2008 9:16 am

I think you need to up your medication pronto
sprat
Been Cautioned

Postby BernardJD » Thu May 08, 2008 9:17 am

Further thoughts-

Where does the Catholic Church and the Pope visit fit in?

What was special about the IVF being done in Holland- why not conventionally in the UK?

Is the fund merely a cover up that went out of control?

Has Madeleine been sacrificed or is she being 'groomed' somewhere for a reappearance as the Bride of Christ?

Are there links between the occult and Masonic practice?

Who in government could be involved?
BernardJD
New In Town

Postby Shadow » Thu May 08, 2008 9:17 am

Theories like this make me shudder, they're just fantasy. :shock:
Gerry McCann said: "It could have been worse, we could have lost the twins too.
Shadow
First Time Offender

Postby BernardJD » Thu May 08, 2008 9:17 am

sprat wrote:I think you need to up your medication pronto

That is very rude and uncalled for.
BernardJD
New In Town

Postby sprat » Thu May 08, 2008 9:19 am

BernardJD wrote:

I apologize to you Bernard
sprat
Been Cautioned

Postby paulosgirl » Thu May 08, 2008 9:22 am

BernardJD wrote:Further thoughts-

Where does the Catholic Church and the Pope visit fit in?

What was special about the IVF being done in Holland- why not conventionally in the UK?

Is the fund merely a cover up that went out of control?

Has Madeleine been sacrificed or is she being 'groomed' somewhere for a reappearance as the Bride of Christ?
Are there links between the occult and Masonic practice?

Who in government could be involved?

:shock:
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby Zeppo » Thu May 08, 2008 9:22 am

Hi

Well I've certainly thought along those lines.

I think the re-appearance of the 'bride of christ' could be on the cards.

Lots of mad Magdalene stuff about.....don't know if it's a distraction yet.

Kate wore a necklace 'Tower of Strength' apparantly....again to do with Magdala this time.
Zeppo
Hardened Criminal

Postby nbrado » Thu May 08, 2008 9:25 am

What I think is like the Da Vinci Code this is a work of fiction.
With nothing to support it and i'm moving this thread into the conspiracy
threads.
Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
nbrado

Postby ChaosX » Thu May 08, 2008 9:37 am

BernardJD wrote:

Well, it is as rude as many other threads and posts. :P
ChaosX
Been Cautioned

Postby froggy007 » Mon May 12, 2008 1:29 am

BernardJD wrote:This was posted on another thread:
"Rosaleen
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:12 pm
New In Town

Hello beggars' belief, Thanks for your kind words.

There is munch more to this story than meets the eye:

1. There is still no crystal clear explanation of why the FindMadeleine.com site was copyrighted in 2006 instead of 2007- i.e. before the alleged abduction took place.

2. No-one seems to have contested the original photo issued for the Official Poster. The Madeleine of that photo is of an extraordinarily beautiful girl with flaming red hair, wide cheek bones and candid eyes. The only photo of the child that does not appear to resemble her. But the later photo of Madeleine shows a girl with blonde hair, narrower cheek bones and BAGS under her eyes, as do all other photos of her. Making her look quite ill.

What was the point of that disception? Are we supposed to believe that the flaming red hair of Madeleine marked her out as a descendent of the Magdelen? (In Italian 'La Maddelena' means 'the Magdelen' and her middle name Beth is also a name used for the Magdelen - Mary of Bethany."

I replied:
"BernardJD
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:53 am
New In Town

This could be an explanation for the whole cover-up.

Supposing Madeleine was produced as a blood sacrifice like in Rosemary's baby.

The McCanns were given Madeleine and the twins in her place when she was gone.

There had to be an explanation for why Madeleine just went- either as a sacrifice now, or later maybe as a Bride of Christ like in the Da Vinci code.

The 'abduction' would explain away her going- but that seems to have failed because of the PJ's efforts.

A cult/coven thing would explain why the Tapas 9 are so secretive, and if this was being carried out under a masonic ritual, it would explain who two nomark doctors got such good coverage.

Only a thought."

As the thread is strangely titled Doctor Who which does not indicate this subject matter, I am reposting the OP and my reply here.

What do people think?

Something is up somewhere. They've announced international I.D. in Canada so the beast is rising. Here's what I think. My post was in Reverse speech about Madeleine but I have different things in it that might peek your curiosity.

I would like to say hi to all the interested folks out there. Reverse speech is everything but simple with many metaphoric comments. Therefore we can't take what is revealed litterally. Before people get all excited and mean about the subject, know that your language is the cause of it. English is a mathematical language that was created by the hebrews as a secret language. I can also easily prove to all that this language is not even created by men. Who created it? You decide! In my mind, if there is an organised system, that requires an organiser. Maybe it's just my mind.

Back to reverse speech. The case regarding Madeleine McCann is bigger than most people think. And know that due to my research, I was told to stay out of it or I would get in big trouble. Whatever that meant, bring it on mo...fo.....

How I even discovered about reverse speech was weird but guided like if I had been setup. I first seen something about president bush then I verified it using my Goldwave software. I even found more than the original research and it was consistent with the first findings. Same direction of speech.

I then was told about Madeleine and to pray for her. That is when things started.

I always get my prayers answered in a timely manner but never that fast.

The first test I ran was the video from the hotel. Right at the beginning of the reversal I got from the journalist that " Her body in the vault here" then I wondered if it could be possible. Would the cops request to see the inside of the vault? That was a good hiding place. Got my attention anyway. Then I got Kate wondering " The Monks, who are they..?). Then I ran a search on monks in Google. I thought I would find something about a church. well I did but, then....... the monks was the name of the band playing at the hotel where they were. I mainly think that Kate was suspicious of anyone at the time. No other lead.

I got Kate seeing the lamb. that is when she asked to pray for Maddie. It really began to be interesting when Kate said " I am not part of this hoax" What this tells me to start with is that if one of the two is guilty, she is not the one.
Also that there is a hoax.....Sh..shing !!!!!

What do they have that people want? not money! So it has to do with what Madeleine has. And what is it that she has?

Big beautiful eyes with and very DISTINCT MARK in it. The perfect eye to market.

Keep reading ......

In the USA, an implant was created. RFID. Hey people, they just announced an internationnal I.D. plan in Canada last week. ..Implant every human so that they can be traced, located, even influenced by radio frequencees that can affect the mood of the general population. The implant is also used to carry all information and is used to buy or sell. No implant, no merchandise. If it was to show up right now, it would be considered the 666 mark of the beast of the bible. same purpose. fascism and control. But in order to implement that, they need more tools. The new card that every american has to take by may 08 2008 has the same fonction chip in it. it's called a smart card and very convenient. it contains all your information. That I.D. card was announced by Bush on 06/06/2006! hu hummm!! 666

Coincidence. They also need thumscan and hand scan to enter work and public places such as a hospital. The Canadian government already made a contract for the soldiers and the hospital workers to have a card or inplant. same company making it. Over 1000 american (USA) citizens took the implant. They now need a face recognition system and an iris scanning system. Didn't England announce that they could find her with a system that could recognize 1 in a cround of a million in a second or so.

now if the countries were allies that would make a great market control of population and of course, a great safe country. A great big concentration camp that turns you off from the system when you decide to not comply. Those radio frequenceees, when used right, can make a person mellow. also suicidal, happy, sad, crazy .

oh but they are allies! weird stuff happening maybe? but people would have to not object and deem necessary to "accept" the mark. People would have to be scared on a constant basis. but that's not possible because that would imply that our own governments would cause terrorism in our own land. but they would never admit so they would have to accuse someone else. But they aren't like that. they know it might cause a war. good thing is that war makes money. unless you use it on weapons and useless stuff like that. but it's only when there's a war. Hey. they can trace our soldiers back in the caves where they get tortured and maybe or maybe not go get them out of there. Islam sees the antichrist as stout with one eye. Almost like the illuminati symbol. But those guys are good people. they control the world and make the best decisions on their behalf. and when we die it's ok. that's a sacrifice they have to make once in a while. NEW WORLD ORDER GOAL>>>REDUCE EARTH POPULATION TO HALF A BILLION> we use 3 % of the planet but of course we are overpopulated. or just trusting people to manage things for us and f... us over but paying 1 buck 50 for gas and starving children to make fuel instead of bettering what they have or going green. Oh yeah! no money in free energy,lol.

F... man.... I am under the impression that the devil's behind it. If they are just stupid by trying to make the prophecies happen in time they have a chance but if they are satanist, God has a surprise for them. soon Maybe they''ll meet their master. Too bad it ain't their maker. happy nightmares suckers.lol

my point!

How would they bring the last necessary equipement onboard with your approbation? use a cute little girl with a cute little eye with a cute little mark with innocent possibly parents that can't do anything about it but comply. almost like the media makes money out of the story. deals fly I bet. Money ain't the root of evil. The love of it is.

If I am right, she is alive because they said they would find her with it. Wouldn't that be a shame if they didn't. Showing the world how good the system is and fail would not happen because the british are a proud people.

I believe she is alive because in a speech from the russian suspect which I can't, for some reason, find the video of anymore. something about member not matching id or something.

there was. in the speech that she was bruised and dehydrated but stabilised. you don't stabilise on your own. someone is taking care of her. black bmx came up. mysterious. When I put together that illuminati might be involved, I started reversing things like bmx...xmb run a search on google, xmb containers for shipping. in the speech... shipping yard. so a black or white xmb container but that was a year ago. I thought madeleine isle for some reason and the next week, The dad was meeting the president. what a bunch of f....ing coincidences all in one day. push the safety system and you'll feel real safe and warm soon. a hell of a place to be in.

I am trying to find the interview with the russian suspect. someone please help me find it anywhere you can. So far I am finding a few I had discovered before I pannicked and delete all my search. Some of you remember the video on you tube and the body in the vault. watch your ears at first and play with your volume. I am not use to adjust my sound yet.

enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNPa7CHf_1c

Those are just the theories of some mofo from Canada. OOps, they might bomb us too now. If you are in the states, I would get out of there pretty soon.. Come out of Babylon for the wicked falls and the real antichrist pluck the eye right out of the pyramid most likely to start it with england to trigger it. reverse speech of an iranian man said after bush pulls out of the ocean, christ madhi, that is a different madhi than our madeleine. many kings are in line with the red horse of the apocalypse, the first one is about to finish his run. Our KING comes back soon to mock them all. A lot of convincing spiritual revelations in reverse english. There seem to be a God that intervenes in many matters actually. Yeshua is heard often. Madeleine's mom has hope. I do too. I hope I am right because she would for sure be alive. the rest can go to hell.

froggy007

P.-s.: thanks again momof5 and feel free to move the post if needed. but let me know where. I am not familiar enough with the forum to post it in the most probable appropriate place but I thought I had to share.

In reply to this post.

Err, English came from Norse and Latin. Hebrew has always been Hebrew. PLEASE don't start all this Jewish Conspiracy xxxx again.

Nothing to do with the jewish conspiracy or all to do with it, what's the difference? It has to do with the people of God. It has to do with a world of evil. People are people, doesn't matter where they are from. We all get the same chance.

What is the chance of adding letters together and get words that give you 666. I don't know either. But it gets better. What if the words that give 666 all had to do with antichrist or the system he will implement. I am not sure of the formula but I bet you that just cut your chance a heck of a lot. Now what if another category was specific to god and the church and another categorized Jesus and related words. What is the chance of that? If you don't understand, here is an exemple.

if english comes from men, the man who invented it calculated all the words possible and made sure that the formula would give the desired result. But the problem is that he would of had to also have invented the greek and latin roots of the english language. So the guy was very educated and thing is that he told us through an hebrew text. So now you understand my theory of english having to do with an hebrew creator of the language. Almost sound like he would have to be God.

Here is the formula to use and no other for those results. If you change the value to make it fit, then it's called numerology. That is a practice that makes anything they want mean anything they want. So they make the numbers fit.

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114
T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

3 3
C=018
O=090
M=078
P=096
U=126
T=120
E=030
R=108
-------
6 6 6

here are some 666 results.

computer, calculation, monetary, son of sin, a perdition, book of the dead, illusion, mark of the beast, lustful, witchcraft, insanity, unruly, stubborn.

Stubborn by the way is someone that exalts his opinion above everyone else.

Here are some 444

Jesus, Cross, Gospel, Messiah, Jewish, Obedient, Increse, English, Gematria, Parent, Church age, Fruit, Chariot

Some more results 906

Jesus is Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of the Lord, Lord's prayer, Holy Spirit, Lord of hosts, Through love, Unconditional, Healing promise.

888 results

Messiah Jesus, Coming truth, A holy truth, King of the sabbath, The king Jesus, The lion of Judah, Scriptures, The trinity, The Lord's time, The house of God, The doings of God,

Whether you like it or not or believe it or not, the facts are there.

English is special. And it does carry secrets. like it or not.

If it proves nothing to listen to reverse speech it must of been a coincidence that the monks were playing there but I found it in reverse speech otherwise I wouldn't of known.. Just one more coicidence.
Ignorance, lack of knowledge, is temporary, stupidity is forever, stay informed.
froggy007
New In Town

Return to Conspiracy Theories - The Outer Limits - 911 (Day the World Changed)