JERSEY CASE - EXTERMINATION CAMP - OFFICIALS ORDERS

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Re: JERSEY CASE - EXTERMINATION CAMP - OFFICIALS ORDERS

Postby cushty » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:49 am

apologies - did not grasp the timescale

this Jersey case is beginning to make me wonder what went on at other children's homes in the past

there is no reason why Jersey should be an isolated case
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby Dimsie » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:05 pm

cushty wrote:apologies - did not grasp the timescale

this Jersey case is beginning to make me wonder what went on at other children's homes in the past

DON'T MENTION THE WAR! Oops, you did it once but I think you got away with it ... :)

Being serious again - yes, it's dreadful to think of what went on in this children's home and maybe in some others too. Poor children. :(

But good to know that crimes can be uncovered many years later and hopefully the perpetrators brought to justice. Something for other criminals to take heed of.
Dimsie
First Time Offender

Postby Impartial » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:05 pm

cushty wrote:apologies - did not grasp the timescale

yes especially since the "supply" was cut off quite some years ago. The "demand" must have been fulfilled elsewhere. Maybe on another of those rather isolated isles?
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby gonzo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:09 pm

Dear God how can people turn away and ignore children suffering for the sake of keeping their jobs?
gonzo
Suspect

Postby cushty » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:20 pm

a lot of the children passing through these sort of homes are not cute loveable kids, but difficult and damaged teenagers

discipline would probably have been the order of the day to keep them under control, and punishment would have been a big part of that discipline

on a small island like Jersey qualified and experienced staff would have been few and far between

a recipe for disaster, IMO
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby joepublic » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:16 pm

2345 wrote:
joepublic wrote:WTF???????? Please tell me this is not true

It is according to article in today's DE. Police found lime pits and traces of lime in the hallway.
When news of the horror story broke, police showed the lengthy report on the news .... officials ignored it, sacked a British care worker who spoke the truth. Not standard practice to dig lime pits in childrens' homes where skeletal remains have been detected by Eddie & Keela ... incredible animals .... deaths occurred from late 1960's ... they pinpointed all the remains and blood spots on bath in dungeon .... shackles and other horrific items were found and seized. Officials were only concerned with their own reputations. Very harrowing interviews with several of the survivors, delighted to be assisting as you can imagine !!!

I have just read the online reports so far, this is just unbelievably horrific, I cannot even comprehend how people could do this to kids, truly heartbreaking
joepublic
You're Nicked

Postby gonzo » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:45 pm

I'm certain I read, when this story first broke, many of the children were orphans
or that it started out as an orphanage.
gonzo
Suspect

Postby Impartial » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:12 pm

cushty wrote:a lot of the children passing through these sort of homes are not cute loveable kids, but difficult and damaged teenagers

discipline would probably have been the order of the day to keep them under control, and punishment would have been a big part of that discipline

on a small island like Jersey qualified and experienced staff would have been few and far between

a recipe for disaster, IMO

why do I get the feeling that you are looking for excuses?

first the germans now the circumstances. BTW there were plenty of kids abused that were much younger than teenagers.
To say that children are not loveable just because they might be difficult I find very strange...

They were not disciplined, they were sexually, mentally and physically abused and some killed by sadistical people.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby laci » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:20 pm

This is a report from todays Jersey evening post.

laci
Suspect

Postby mwellard » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Everybody - it is TOTALLY OBVIOUS that there has been a huge cover-up in the Haut de la Garenne case. It is UNACCEPTABLE and UNBELIEVABLE that only one person has been charged with this so far and that not one press article has focused on who was running the country or the Jersey police in the decades when this was happening. What happened to all the many complaints that were made over the years? Why were they suppressed? The government and the head of police at the time must be charged too and brought in for questioning. This murder could only have taken place with OFFICIAL SANCTION. The fact that they have not been charged shows that they still enjoy some kind of immunity from prosecution.

This is evil. Jersey's sick culture of money laundering and secrecy have led to this. Jersey must face up to this and clean itself up. Just because the international criminals who use Jersey's companies and bank accounts to hide their money have not complained does not mean that there will not be a reckoning for the kind of evil that has taken place at Haut de la Garenne. The government of Jersey and the police are guilty. The responsibility is now on the people of Jersey to fix this.

Will the people of Jersey act? Or will they keep cashing their pay cheques from the Russian, Indian, African and other criminals who use their services and hope that the attention will all go away? What are the people of Jersey really made of? I ask anyone to answer this question for me.
mwellard
New In Town

Postby Tripz » Wed May 14, 2008 2:51 pm

I wonder whether these heinous crimes was done with the approval of the 'craft'...If this is the case don't expect any guilty parties being apprehended or the names of those who were truly involved being made public...This is the secret, disgusting, and perverted world of Freemasonry..IMLO! :evil:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Previous

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection