JERSEY CASE - EXTERMINATION CAMP - OFFICIALS ORDERS

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Re: JERSEY CASE - EXTERMINATION CAMP - OFFICIALS ORDERS

Postby kezwalk » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:41 am

2345 wrote:Following police reports of over 40 arrests in this case, today's press reports discovery of a lime pit Jersey authorities paid to have excavated for disposal of childrens' bodies.

Bless their poor souls :oops:

I would like to know how 40 people could be involved - makes the Tapas pact seem minimal
kezwalk
Hardened Criminal

Postby joepublic » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:44 am

WTF???????? Please tell me this is not true
joepublic
You're Nicked

Postby retribution » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:45 am

2345 wrote:Following police reports of over 40 arrests in this case, today's press reports discovery of a lime pit Jersey authorities paid to have excavated for disposal of childrens' bodies.

Having read in the Press this morning of this discovery, I saw no mention that these two pits were paid for by the authorities for the disposal of children's bodies.

Would you please be kind enough to provide a link?
retribution
First Time Offender

Postby tequilasunset » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:58 am

Here's a link to the Daily Mail coverage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770
tequilasunset
Local Lag

Location: Watching Clarrie spinning pink cobwebs in the media

Postby Impartial » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:00 am

All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby laci » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:01 am

This is the report in the Jersey evening post from last night

laci
Suspect

Postby retribution » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:01 am

2345 wrote:
kezwalk wrote:

Bless their poor souls :oops:

I would like to know how 40 people could be involved - makes the Tapas pact seem minimal

A report on the abuse inflicted was shown by police on the news .... all care home officials knew and covered it up to safe their reputations ... many victims came forward and are assisting police, several were interviewed on TV. Care worker who spoke out at the time was sacked by Social Services !!!

There's been little coverage since Eddie & Keela's discovery of skeletal remains in four other sites, plus blood spots in cellar bath ..... Jersey Home officials must have ordered lime pit alleged to have been found. As a result of so many victims speaking out, police have assured the public the guilty will be brought to justice.

Please clarify the highlighted term, above - are you referring to those in situ at the home, who were running it, or are you referring to a higher authority - e.g. the Jersey Government, which is what your OP implies?
retribution
First Time Offender

Postby cushty » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:05 am

just a thought - was Haute Garenne ever used by the Germans during the occupation of Jersey?
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby Candy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:09 am

2345 wrote:
retribution wrote:

Having read in the Press this morning of this discovery, I saw no mention that these two pits were paid for by the authorities for the disposal of children's bodies.

Would you please be kind enough to provide a link?

The authorities running the Care Home covered up the lengthy Report shown on the news regarding the abhorrent abuse occurring. They are responsible for police findings, including the lime pit reported in today's press. The one person who spoke out against the sufferance of innocent children, a British care worker, was sacked by Social Services to be silenced !!

Thanks for the news, this is awful
I would imagine the sacking would have been from a manager, the directorate wouldn't have had knowledge of this, surely not..
Candy
Suspect

Postby laci » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 am

cushty wrote:just a thought - was Haute Garenne ever used by the Germans during the occupation of Jersey?

Yes it was used as a signal station.
laci
Suspect

Postby retribution » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:10 am

2345 wrote:
joepublic wrote:WTF???????? Please tell me this is not true

It is according to article in today's DE. Police found lime pits and traces of lime in the hallway.
When news of the horror story broke, police showed the lengthy report on the news .... officials ignored it, sacked a British care worker who spoke the truth. Not standard practice to dig lime pits in childrens' homes where skeletal remains have been detected by Eddie & Keela ... incredible animals .... deaths occurred from late 1960's ... they pinpointed all the remains and blood spots on bath in dungeon .... shackles and other horrific items were found and seized. Officials were only concerned with their own reputations. Very harrowing interviews with several of the survivors, delighted to be assisting as you can imagine !!!

For accuracy, until such time as is proved otherwise, might it not be better to refer to these "officials" as "those running the children's home" - at the moment, your posts imply that Jersey's ruling body was involved and, whilst this cannot be ruled out, neither can it be accepted as fact until there is proof.
retribution
First Time Offender

Postby Impartial » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:11 am

cushty wrote:just a thought - was Haute Garenne ever used by the Germans during the occupation of Jersey?

??????????????????????????????????????

Excuse me?
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby cushty » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:26 am

Jersey was occupied by the Germans during WWII

a lot of what they got up to, and who collaberated with them, is shrouded in secrecy

it just seemed to me that lime-filled trenches could date back to that time
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby Impartial » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:30 am

We are talking about the late 70s or 80s!!!!

As much as I abhorr the actions of the Germans in the 30/40s they cant always take the blame.

One has to realise that every "normal" being can be capable of doing the most atrocious things.

Its like blaming the eggman for something parents did...
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby xxdelly » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:39 am

If you read the reports, the builder was asked to dig the trenches and then fill them in the very next day.

When he questioned what they were for, he was apparently told it was none of his business.

This occurred whilst the home was being used as a childrens' home not during the German occupation.
xxdelly
On Parole

Next

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection