Jersey case gone quiet

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Jersey case gone quiet

Postby Finmental » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:43 pm

anybody know why the Jersey case has gone so quiet. A week ago I read on the BBC that arrests were expected within a couple of weeks. I smell a rat... :) These paedohiles in higher places seem to have mega protection, what a sick world and sick rulers.
Finmental
Local Lag

Re: Jersey case gone quiet

Postby shoperoo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:02 pm

Yes I noticed this. The only mention of the story in a week was the arrest of of the 76 years old for sexually assualting 3 girls at the home more than 30 years ago.

I think something is going on, perhaps a news blackout. I think this case is going to expose some big fish.
shoperoo
First Time Offender

Postby Finmental » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:36 pm

shoperoo wrote:Yes I noticed this. The only mention of the story in a week was the arrest of of the 76 years old for sexually assualting 3 girls at the home more than 30 years ago.

I think something is going on, perhaps a news blackout. I think this case is going to expose some big fish.

or protect the big fish.... :evil:
Finmental
Local Lag

Postby cushty » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:55 pm

being Jersey, there are sure to be some wealthy people involved, and probably bigwigs in the Jersey heirarchy

adults who were abused as children, especially when they were already from broken homes, are unlikely to be very good witnesses

I can see a long and tortuous path ahead before anyone is brought to justice
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby Jennyfowler » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:30 pm

And just how right is this. Exactly and so pleased someone else has brought this up.

It's yet anotehr forgone conclusion it's just disgusting. I was convinced that cricketer that was murdered would be said not ot have been. Princess Diana's murderer would never be brought to justics. Ditto David Kelly. The McCanns wil never ever be brought to justice even if it's just for neglet - it wil never happen.

This was happily shoved under the nearest carpet but the high ups in Jersy. Walker sniggered that only 200 people arrived at the Rally. It stinks. Be a child be a child no one wants and it's exactly back tot he victorian age. None cares.. No one will ever be held to book for this.. They wil jsut laugh.. And does anyone know what happened to that lady that gave that brave interview and was dying. Why have the people that threatened people not been brought to justice.

And even at the height of this. It was not disccused by many people. It was just ignored. This should be a topic on it's own. Care Home Abuse or something. Island abuse. There's many small Islands that t his happens on.

Just why is this being ignored and not being reported. Why is it that 160 at the very least can be totally ignorred..
Jennyfowler
New In Town

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection