Arrest due in Jersey case

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Arrest due in Jersey case

Postby tylersmum » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:27 am

Police have stated that they expect to make three arrests in the next two weeks over the Jersey case.Two of these arrests will be in Jersey and one in mailand England

I expect these arrests to be over the abuse allegations
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Re: Arrest due in Jersey case

Postby quark1 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:56 am

Thats good news.

ANY person or persons who harm a defenceless child in any way at all should be pursued to the full extent of the law, and if guilty should be locked away for a very long time.

Don't you think so Tylersmum?
quark1
On Parole

Postby Morg » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:02 am

I truly hope all those responsible are arrested and investigated, not simply a token couple of patsies
Morg
First Time Offender

Postby Remaker » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:08 am

quark1 wrote:Thats good news.

ANY person or persons who harm a defenceless child in any way at all should be pursued to the full extent of the law, and if guilty should be locked away for a very long time.

I think you menat:

ANY person or persons WHO ARE SUSPECTED OF DOING harm TO a defenceless child in any way at all should be INVESTIGATED FAIRLY BY THE POLICE AND CHARGED AND TRIED IF EVIDENCE EXISTS (DELETE:pursued to the full extent of the law), and if guilty should be SENTENCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW FOR THE CRIME WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF. (DELETE: locked away for a very long time)
People who advocate harm to suspects or incite others to do so are Fluffy Bunnies.
Remaker
Been Cautioned

Postby MoeSzyslak » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:11 am

Change the record, Remaker.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby dogma » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:34 am

Remaker wrote:

I think you menat:

ANY person or persons WHO ARE SUSPECTED OF DOING harm TO a defenceless child in any way at all should be INVESTIGATED FAIRLY BY THE POLICE AND CHARGED AND TRIED IF EVIDENCE EXISTS (DELETE:pursued to the full extent of the law), and if guilty should be SENTENCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW FOR THE CRIME WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF. (DELETE: locked away for a very long time)

I dont think there is ANYONE who seriously doubts that there was systematic abuse at Jersey.

It is good to see that you are trying to defend Murat from the vicious and unfounded smears which have been directed at him by the Tabloids and the McCanns PR team. I guess you must also have been disgusted by the treatment of the Berber family as well. And indeed sll of those who resembled the George Harrison pic. After all none them have been linked to the disappearance of Madeline without a single SHRED of real evidence.
dogma
Been Cautioned

Postby MoeSzyslak » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:53 am

Dogma, don't waste your breath, time or energy on this particular poster. It's obvious they are being intentionally provocative.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby dogma » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:46 pm

MoeSzyslak wrote:Dogma, don't waste your breath, time or energy on this particular poster. It's obvious they are being intentionally provocative.

Im well aware of that, but it is always worth noting the hypocrisy of some who will defend the mccanns until definitive evidence comes in whilst smearing completely innocent people with no evidence at all ( and in many cases clear cut alibis and counter evidence )
dogma
Been Cautioned

Postby Aresa » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:54 pm

It is looking like there are many people who are quaking at the results of the dogs etc.

I have been extremely impressed with Mr Lenny Harper. Every news conference he has been totally open, honest, and he has tried (in vain) to correct the media hounds by correcting them several times. Despite this, the media have still continued to use the words he asks them not to (chamber) besides others.

There appears to be selective hearing in the media hounds these days, even more ferocious than I remember.

Sensationalism to the end.

Weather over the last few days must have got the better of them, although I suspect the case is silent may well be progress!

I hope those responsible and still alive are brought to justice, and that the "knockers" back off Mr Harper and let him get on with his job.
Aresa
Suspect

Postby shoperoo » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:40 pm

Remaker wrote:

I think you menat:

Right
Laypersons opinions are frowned apon :shock: Where do you think you are?? -an Internent forum.
shoperoo
First Time Offender

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection