Is Sir Jimmy Saville Connected To The Jerey Abuse Case ?

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Re: Is Sir Jimmy Saville Connected To The Jerey Abuse Case ?

Postby Groom1 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:41 am

Bobbi wrote:I found his complete denial of ever visiting the home very strange even though the photograph clearly shows him there... very odd...

I remember Jimmy Saville being interviewed once years ago - I think by Lynn Barber in the Independent and he was asked about gossip connecting him to "little girls" which he strenuously denied and said was rubbish. :shock:

He's never had many, if any, adult "relationships" mentioned in the press. I did wonder when I read that article. :o
Groom1
First Time Offender

Postby Snivelling Mole » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:32 pm

I wont repeat here my thoughts of JS but to see him deny anything about being there when there was clearly a picture of him suggests to me that my suspicions are maybe right. love the way jon gaunt said almost what im thinking in a veiled way in the sun.
Attention. Pay attention. No mention. A sickest array. A mission. An admission. Ignition. Detonate.

Erase/Replace - Foo Fighters
Snivelling Mole
Hardened Criminal

Postby Snivelling Mole » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:48 pm

SearchforJustice wrote:Read the out-takes from Have I got News for You, when JS was on the show. You'll be surprised what you will find :wink: :wink: :wink:

sadly they arent real. which is a shame.
Attention. Pay attention. No mention. A sickest array. A mission. An admission. Ignition. Detonate.

Erase/Replace - Foo Fighters
Snivelling Mole
Hardened Criminal

Previous

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection