Martin Brunt on Sky - Keela is going in

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Martin Brunt on Sky - Keela is going in

Postby ferret » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:39 am

Just seen Brunty outside the home in Jersey

In brief

Weve seen the cadaver dog (I presume Eddie) the last couple of days which is trained to detect human remains - we are expecting another dog, another Spanial to be brought in which goes by the name Keela who is a blood dog - highly trained to detect minute particles of blood sometimes undetectable to the human eye even on clothing that has been washed a couple of times such is the sensitivity of this dog.

Go on keela, Go on Eddie do your stuff - show the world how good you are - GO ON BRUNTY, I do think at times he subliminally gives us little clues what his take is on things, within editorial guidelines of course

edited to add link (not the fuul story though
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... TABCONTENT
ferret
First Time Offender

Re: Martin Brunt on Sky - Keela is going in

Postby misplacedfemale » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:43 am

ferret wrote:Just seen Brunty outside the home in Jersey

In brief

Weve seen the cadaver dog (I presume Eddie) the last couple of days which is trained to detect human remains - we are expecting another dog, another Spanial to be brought in which goes by the name Keela who is a blood dog - highly trained to detect minute particles of blood sometimes undetectable to the human eye even on clothing that has been washed a couple of times such is the sensitivity of this dog.

Yes Clarry are you listening. The McCanns must sh**********************ting themselves. Breaking News. Cuddle Cat has gone missing.

Go on keela, Go on Eddie do your stuff - show the world how good you are - GO ON BRUNTY, I do think at times he subliminally gives us little clues what his take is on things, within editorial guidelines of course
misplacedfemale
Been Cautioned

Postby ShuBob » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:46 am

Yes, I saw Brunty's report 8)
Carlos Anjos on Clarence Mitchell: "He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth."

My name is Isabelle and I have a Teapot
ShuBob
Hardened Criminal

Postby Elemental » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:51 am

Only just turned on Sky News, there's a breaking news ticker saying Police found a bone :shock: How long is that up there? Is this another body :(
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
Elemental
On Parole

Postby notdeadfred » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:53 am

Elemental wrote:Only just turned on Sky News, there's a breaking news ticker saying Police found a bone :shock: How long is that up there? Is this another body :(

Hope Eddie doesn't eat the bone, though it would be good for the Mccanns.
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole

Postby ferret » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:53 am

Breaking News. Cuddle Cat has gone missing.

Why did eddie and keela frighten it by barking at it :wink:
ferret
First Time Offender

Postby MaryPoppins2 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:56 am

Ooooo... Is Mr. brunt boxing clever again... :bounce:
MaryPoppins2
First Time Offender

Postby fedrules » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Wonder what happened to the bones thought to be those of an animal which were found on the property some time ago?This Eddie and Keela thing could go either way as,if the bones aren't human,then the dogs will seem less reliable.Also if no remains are found in areas where the dogs have alerted ,then their alert to find ratio will appear less impressive.Still,at least it looks like the sick people who preyed on vulnerable kids will be getting what they deserve.
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby pike1 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:08 pm

I don`t have Sky TV but did have GMTV on early this a.m and I was surprised when the reporter in Jersey spoke all about what was happening there and then "added" that it was the same dog that had been used in the disappearance of Madelene McCann-amazing!!
"Always tell the truth.That way you don`t have to remember what you said"[Mark Twain]

The 3 Arguidos Cookery Book : great recipes!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3620&p=355600#p355600
pike1
Hardened Criminal

Postby ferret » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:09 pm

fedrules wrote:Wonder what happened to the bones thought to be those of an animal which were found on the property some time ago?This Eddie and Keela thing could go either way as,if the bones aren't human,then the dogs will seem less reliable.Also if no remains are found in areas where the dogs have alerted ,then their alert to find ratio will appear less impressive.Still,at least it looks like the sick people who preyed on vulnerable kids will be getting what they deserve.

As far as Im aware Eddie responds to the death scent which i believe is 2 chemicals if a cadaver has been in a location and later moved the scent (chemicals) remain _ I do stand upto to be corrected though as long as all punches are above the waistline :wink:
ferret
First Time Offender

Postby notdeadfred » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:11 pm

pike1 wrote:I don`t have Sky TV but did have GMTV on early this a.m and I was surprised when the reporter in Jersey spoke all about what was happening there and then "added" that it was the same dog that had been used in the disappearance of Madelene McCann-amazing!!

Did GMTV have the clip of the interview with Aunty Phil, asking "wot a cadava dog wos"?
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole

Postby fedrules » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:14 pm

I'm sure you're right Ferret and I for one am hoping Eddie and Keela will live up to the hype..
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby fedrules » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:18 pm

I agree Roseland.Shameful and sad that this sort of abuse went on for years undetected..I heard the bones found earlier couldn't be traced..
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby dumouchelwolf » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:23 pm

BBC NEWS..

Matt Prodger was at the scene of the Jersey Home this morning. One of the things he said was that the dogs used had made mistakes in the past and could not tell the difference between chicken bones and human bones.

Someone must have said something to him because

The next report he gave changed he said the dogs used had great success in the past..

Who made a bloomer on TV..
HOPE THE PAELLA WAS WORTH IT MR and MRS McCANN.
dumouchelwolf
First Time Offender

Postby Vimes » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Any chance of Eddie or Keela taking a chunk out of Brunt, just for fun?
Champion of the burnt crunchy bits school of culinary appreciation.
Vimes
Local Lag

Next

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection