Suzy Lamplugh WHY?

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Re: Lucy Lamplugh WHY?

Postby ellibean » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:31 pm

I can assure you she is dead! :roll:
Gerry's blog 28th Sept....It has been another busy week for Kate and I. Sean and Amelie have settled back into nursery, almost as if they have never been away.
ellibean
Local Lag

Postby Shadow » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:38 pm

ellibean wrote:I can assure you she is dead! :roll:

--

Did you go to her funeral?

No need to roll your eyes.

I said she was alive up until Christmas.

But you said she died years ago.

She's in St John's House, Twickenham.

There's a Telegraph article about Diana from her husband Paul, dated just 3 months ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main. ... ugh119.xml
----

Oh, quelle surprise.

If you'd like to check out the trust she formed - it reads

'Diana was forced to retire from Suzy Lamplugh Trust and remains in full time care in hospital. '

http://www.suzylamplugh.org/index.asp?PageID=1021

--

To repeat, she's still alive.
Gerry McCann said: "It could have been worse, we could have lost the twins too.
Shadow
First Time Offender

Postby shoperoo » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:42 pm

ellibean wrote:I can assure you she is dead! :roll:

No mention of the official site about Diana Lamplugh's death- when did you hear this ellibean

This is from the current website

Diana and Paul Lamplugh
In 2003, Diana Lamplugh suffered a massive stroke and has since been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. Diana was forced to retire from Suzy Lamplugh Trust and remains in full time care in hospital. Paul Lamplugh also retired from Suzy Lamplugh Trust although he has since become a Trustee. Diana and Paul were both awarded OBE's for their work for the charity and in Paul and Diana were jointly awarded The Beacon Prize for Leadership for their work in raising awareness of personal safety and addressing the causes and solutions to violence and aggression in society.
shoperoo
First Time Offender

Postby ellibean » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:09 am

Shadow, it looks like I may owe you an apology :oops:

I have searched and searched the net and cannot find a story to confirm she is dead. I am sure I read it in a newspaper some time ago, I remember thinking how sad that she never knew what truly happened, but heh, if I know nothing else I should know that newspapers don't always print the truth.

Just to put my own mind at rest I have written to the trust to ask them to confirm one way or another.

Sorry!
Gerry's blog 28th Sept....It has been another busy week for Kate and I. Sean and Amelie have settled back into nursery, almost as if they have never been away.
ellibean
Local Lag

Postby SallyGardens » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:34 am

SallyGardens wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
weissnicht wrote:who is Lucy Lamplugh ?

It's Suzy, she's an estate agent that when missing years ago.

My Lord, Admin were quick to move this embarrassing thread! :lol:

It is not surprising that the admin of 3A were quick to move this thread of embarrassing non-knowledge... :lol:..he is down as being an "investigator" by the 3A... :lol: ...own 'sticky' too!!
SallyGardens
Hardened Criminal

Postby hephaestus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:29 am

I too found the wright - lamplugh connection interesting.
hephaestus
Hardened Criminal

Postby bonnybraes1 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:20 am

Come come, Sally, have you never made a simple mistake when posting? Everyone does at at some point!
bonnybraes1

Postby diddy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:38 am

hephaestus wrote:I too found the wright - lamplugh connection interesting.

Me too, but didn't Wright only murder prostitutes?
OP, any chance of correcting the title?
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Re: Suzy Lamplugh WHY?

Postby A Passing Phase » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:50 am

Wright was working on the QE2 at the same time as Suzy Lamplugh. That is the connection. Coincidental or otherwise.
FIRE UP THE QUATRO!
A Passing Phase
New In Town

Postby January » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:57 am

Now that the man is convicted of the murders in Ipswich they are looking at cold cases because they said it unusual for a man of his age to suddenly become a serial killer and that he may have killed before.

Suzy L was brought into it because they had both served on the same ship which is a bit of a co-incidence and his wife said that he had been on shore leave at the time Suzy went missing.

I don't think they ever found Suzy's body so there will be no dna evidence to prove or disprove it.
January
On Parole

Postby Shadow » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:37 pm

ellibean wrote:Shadow, it looks like I may owe you an apology :oops:

I have searched and searched the net and cannot find a story to confirm she is dead. I am sure I read it in a newspaper some time ago, I remember thinking how sad that she never knew what truly happened, but heh, if I know nothing else I should know that newspapers don't always print the truth.

Just to put my own mind at rest I have written to the trust to ask them to confirm one way or another.

--

You've written to the trust to ask them to confirm if she's dead or alive?
Gerry McCann said: "It could have been worse, we could have lost the twins too.
Shadow
First Time Offender

Postby choccy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:50 am

Shadow wrote:
ellibean wrote:Shadow, it looks like I may owe you an apology :oops:

--

You've written to the trust to ask them to confirm if she's dead or alive?

Shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it.
choccy
New In Town

Postby fedrules » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:11 pm

I think it would be hard not to see a connection between Wright working on the QE 2 at the same time as Suzy and her disappearance.I wonder if he will do the decent thing and confess?Probably not...
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby tylersmum » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:31 pm

I have always admired Suzy Lamplughs family for their dignity and their efforts to make the world safer for women.

On the matter of who killed her although it has always been thought of has being John Cannan recently it has been suggested that Michael Sams the man who kidnapped Stephanie Slater the esate agent as been suggest as a possible culprit.
In fact Sams himself as implied he did it but as he is a lying scumbag one shouldn't take too much notice of him.

John Cannan was on the pre release hostel at Wormwood Scrubs prison when Suzy went missing so it was possible that he was in the area.Also Suzy told people she had met a man from Bristol which is where Cannan came from.
Michael Sams was convicted of kidnapping one estate agent and had tried to kidnap another earlier and had attacked her viciously.The name Mr Kipper used by the man who met Suzy was similar to other jokie type names that Sams had used.Kipper is thought to have come from KI-dna-PPER.There are several things that point to either of the men but after so long it is hard to decide although Suzy's body has never been found so if it was Sams he merely had to disclose this if he wanted to confess.
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Postby thentherewere4 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:35 pm

I would like to point out the purpose of this thread.

"Suzy Lamplugh WHY?"

This has been copied and pasted from the Missing People website:

"The charity started from a bedroom in south-west London following the disappearance of estate agent Suzy Lamplugh in 1986. The services grew rapidly and in 1993 it became a registered charity (No. 1020419), an occasion which was marked with an office visit by Diana, Princess of Wales."

Source: http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/news-an ... sp?dsid=23

The association is quite bizarre.
Last edited by thentherewere4 on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thentherewere4
On Parole

Location: The Rothley Court Hotel Westfield Lane Rothley LE7 7LG

PreviousNext

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection