Suzy Lamplugh WHY?

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Suzy Lamplugh WHY?

Postby thentherewere4 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Anyone catch the 9:00pm BBC evening news tonight and hear the Lamplugh connection.The BBC are determined to push this angle,when they put it to the policeman he said that was NOT a line of enquiry they were following,so you've got to ask yourself who is putting about this connection and for what reason?
thentherewere4
On Parole

Location: The Rothley Court Hotel Westfield Lane Rothley LE7 7LG

Re: Lucy Lamplugh WHY?

Postby weissnicht » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:45 pm

who is Lucy Lamplugh ?
"We have not cooperated in any shape or form"
Clarence Mitchell
weissnicht
Mafia Boss

Postby Elemental » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Wright's ex wife came forward with info that he was on shore leave at the time, the media picked up on it I guess :?
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
Elemental
On Parole

Postby margaret » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Are you talking about Steve Wrights ex wife and Suzy Lamplugh?

His ex-wife said in they both worked on the QE2 together, he was always flirting with Suzy and "I'm sure he used the word 'kipper' meaning face". Talk about grasping straws.

Like you say why drag up poor Suzy Lamplugh, the police are adamant Jon Cannon murdered her and l'm sure they know more than us...
A little light relief: Mary had a little lamb, she tied it to a pylon, 10,000 volts shot up its bum and turned its wool to nylon.
margaret
Local Lag

Postby shoperoo » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Susy Lamplugh was mentioned in the news in relation to Steve Wright the serial murderer sentenced today
I havent heard of her mentioned with regards to Madeleine
shoperoo
First Time Offender

Postby Laffin Assasin » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:49 pm

weissnicht wrote:who is Lucy Lamplugh ?

It's Suzy, she's an estate agent that when missing years ago.
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby ellibean » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:57 pm

I'm a bit baffled by the connection. I went to two talks that Suzy's mum gave many years after Suzy went missing. She said they knew who had killed her, a guy called John Cannan. He was put away for killing a woman in Bristol and she said that Cannan had telephoned her 2 or 3 times from prison and had tormented her about having killed her.

Very sadly Suzy's mum died from Alzheimers a few years ago now, but I truly admired her for all she did after Suzy disappeared.

Here is a link to show that I'm not making all that up :wink: Before 'source please' is shouted :lol:

http://www.hillingdontimes.co.uk/archiv ... h_case.php
Gerry's blog 28th Sept....It has been another busy week for Kate and I. Sean and Amelie have settled back into nursery, almost as if they have never been away.
ellibean
Local Lag

Postby SallyGardens » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Laffin Assasin wrote:

Well researched thread.
NOT.
Not that I'm surprised or anything.... :roll:
SallyGardens
Hardened Criminal

Postby SallyGardens » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Laffin Assasin wrote:

My Lord, Admin were quick to move this embarrassing thread! :lol:
SallyGardens
Hardened Criminal

Postby margaret » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 pm

ellibean wrote: I went to two talks that Suzy's mum gave many years after Suzy went missing. She said they knew who had killed her, a guy called John Cannan. He was put away for killing a woman in Bristol and she said that Cannan had telephoned her 2 or 3 times from prison and had tormented her about having killed her.

WTF !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: How did he get hold of her number and why was he allowed to ring the second/third times??

I just despair at what happens in prison, he should be breaking rocks into gravel 20 hours a day if we have to pay to keep murdering scum alive.
A little light relief: Mary had a little lamb, she tied it to a pylon, 10,000 volts shot up its bum and turned its wool to nylon.
margaret
Local Lag

Postby shoperoo » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:20 pm

ellibean wrote:I'm a bit baffled by the connection. I went to two talks that Suzy's mum gave many years after Suzy went missing. She said they knew who had killed her, a guy called John Cannan. He was put away for killing a woman in Bristol and she said that Cannan had telephoned her 2 or 3 times from prison and had tormented her about having killed her.

Very sadly Suzy's mum died from Alzheimers a few years ago now, but I truly admired her for all she did after Suzy disappeared.

Here is a link to show that I'm not making all that up :wink: Before 'source please' is shouted :lol:

http://www.hillingdontimes.co.uk/archiv ... h_case.php

Thats very sad to hear about Diana Lamplugh- Id heard she was ill but did not know she had passed away.
So much tragedy for one family.Very sad.
shoperoo
First Time Offender

Postby A_T » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Suzy Lamplugh was a very pretty girl and it's a good excuse to get her in the news again. Pretty girls sell newspapers sad but true. :(
A_T
You're Nicked

Postby ellibean » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Suzy's sister was also attacked getting out of her car years later - horrible.

Always remember Mrs Lamplugh saying that one way to buy yourself a few seconds to escape someone attacking you is to pretend that you are about to vomit over them. People automatically recoil if they think you are going to throw up! Never forgotten that.

Just found this interesting link too

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2406763.stm
Gerry's blog 28th Sept....It has been another busy week for Kate and I. Sean and Amelie have settled back into nursery, almost as if they have never been away.
ellibean
Local Lag

Postby SallyGardens » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm

BUMP
SallyGardens
Hardened Criminal

Postby Shadow » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:21 pm

ellibean wrote:I'm a bit baffled by the connection. I went to two talks that Suzy's mum gave many years after Suzy went missing. She said they knew who had killed her, a guy called John Cannan. He was put away for killing a woman in Bristol and she said that Cannan had telephoned her 2 or 3 times from prison and had tormented her about having killed her.

--

She's not dead - well, she wasn't up until Christmas! Diana Lamplugh had a stroke and is now in a residential home because it destroyed her memory.
Gerry McCann said: "It could have been worse, we could have lost the twins too.
Shadow
First Time Offender

Next

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection