breaking news sky-Jersey Bones press conference 21/05/08 4pm

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Re: breaking news sky-Jersey Bones press conference 21/05/08 4pm

Postby CaboFrio » Wed May 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Jersey Bones press conference - anymore news on his tour dates?

I saw him at Mothers in Erdington, 1969 - talk about slide guitar, the man's a legend.
CaboFrio
On Parole

Postby paulosgirl » Wed May 21, 2008 3:41 pm

So Eddie WAS right! :bounce:
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby Coldwater » Wed May 21, 2008 3:43 pm

The depths of human depravity - never far away. This sort of thing always upsets us, because it shows just how thin the veneer of humanity really is.
Coldwater
On Parole

Postby zowie » Wed May 21, 2008 3:43 pm

I never doubted him!
zowie
On Parole

Postby mirameauII » Wed May 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Coldwater wrote:The depths of human depravity - never far away. This sort of thing always upsets us, because it shows just how thin the veneer of humanity really is.

is that from a priest or from your source?
mirameauII
You're Nicked

Postby wjk » Wed May 21, 2008 3:46 pm

paulosgirl wrote:So Eddie WAS right! :bounce:

We always knew he was, didn't we :wink:
Justice for Maddie
wjk
New In Town

Postby paulosgirl » Wed May 21, 2008 3:47 pm

wjk wrote:
paulosgirl wrote:So Eddie WAS right! :bounce:

We always knew he was, didn't we :wink:

Yep,I am just glad that it's official now and they can't discredit him anymore.
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby Primavera » Wed May 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Just heard on Radio 4 on my way home from work that the police have 30 pieces of human bone and 7 teeth. They think there was an attempt to incinerate the bone and they think the remains are the result of homicide.
"I can no longer observe such pleased mad faces."
("Killers," by Alice Walker.)

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/
Primavera
First Time Offender

Postby CaboFrio » Wed May 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Primavera wrote:Just heard on Radio 4 on my way home from work that the police have 30 pieces of human bone and 7 teeth. They think there was an attempt to incinerate the bone and they think the remains are the result of homicide.

I do not believe that every policeman has 30 bones and only 7 teeth.

Surely this cannot be true?
CaboFrio
On Parole

Postby Primavera » Wed May 21, 2008 3:53 pm

CaboFrio wrote:
Primavera wrote:Just heard on Radio 4 on my way home from work that the police have 30 pieces of human bone and 7 teeth. They think there was an attempt to incinerate the bone and they think the remains are the result of homicide.

Maybe it's the ones that were attacked by the football yobs in Manchester.
"I can no longer observe such pleased mad faces."
("Killers," by Alice Walker.)

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/
Primavera
First Time Offender

Postby paulosgirl » Wed May 21, 2008 3:54 pm

This case is HORRIBLE.I can't even look at the pics of that house.The basement.

Pure HORROR!

The only thing that is positive about it(if you can say this in such a situation) is that Eddie proved once again what a great dog he is.
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby Arguida » Wed May 21, 2008 3:55 pm

CaboFrio wrote:

Why don't you go back to one of the silly threads you created. Humour when you think of the torture those poor jersey children went through is inappropriate and in my opinion somewhat depraved.
Arguida
Been Cautioned

Postby zowie » Wed May 21, 2008 3:59 pm

Arguida wrote:
Why don't you go back to one of the silly threads you created. Humour when you think of the torture those poor jersey children went through is inappropriate and in my opinion somewhat depraved.

Humour is something us humans cling on when trying to grasp things that are just too horrible to even think about.
zowie
On Parole

Postby anti-PhiloPastry » Wed May 21, 2008 4:16 pm

The reasons for those teeth being there are making me so sick with humanity. It is hard enough to know that there are sick individuals out there who get kicks out of torturing (physical,mental and sexual) children. However it goes so much darker and deeper than that.

Some of the victims have come forward and some are now elderly, so this evil has continued to be covered up for decades. Those who have spoken out were made to feel mad, bad or sad so were in fact violated many times over. For something as serious as this to be swept under the carpet for years, means a lot of people in power and with money knew what was being covered up.

How I wish we could expose every evil act and scandal in our country, however as usual it will be given some kind of security rating and hidden away for 100 years like Dunblane. That action does nothing to stop it happening again, it is brushed under the carpet and is done so only to protect the perpetrators and not the victims.

I would like to say how brave the victims are who do come forward and state their case and also those who have tried to expose this scandal because they are taking the hard road, but it is the only way forward. This is the sort of the thing that I would donate to, a fund for those who wish to fight and take on the evil scum involved in this. The government should of course take care of it, but perhaps the pot is a little light after all those pay-offs that obviously happened as you cannot keep something like this under wraps without a few palms being greased.

:evil:
anti-PhiloPastry
Been Cautioned

Postby coral » Wed May 21, 2008 4:26 pm

zowie wrote:
Arguida wrote:

Humour is something us humans cling on when trying to grasp things that are just too horrible to even think about.

I have to agree, humour can be very appropriate to help people deal with horrific things.

Im a Psychiatric Nurse and to hear some of the things we joke about at work would probably be seen as innapropriate to some but it helps us deal with the day to day stuff we deal with at work.
coral
Local Lag

PreviousNext

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection