'Human bone' at Jersey children's home - get ready for spin!

Crimes of Present and Past Centuries and Heros of Crime Detection, Fingerprints to DNA, all information will be found here. Also a forum to discuss the ongoing investigation into the Childrens Home findings in Jersey

Re: 'Human bone' at Jersey children's home - get ready for spin!

Postby JillyComeLately » Wed May 21, 2008 10:46 pm

What a courageous man Lenny Harper is. The powers in Jersey have tried to silence him, sack him (5 serious complaints against him have been thrown out already) smear him, threatened to torch his house....the list goes on.

He said this afternoon at the press conference he doesn't care what they threaten to do to him, he only cares about the investigation and the victims.

Respect to you Lenny Harper, a man if integrity.
"It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone."
JillyComeLately
Mafia Boss

Postby MoeSzyslak » Wed May 21, 2008 11:00 pm

roisin wrote:
I do not want this ABYSS to become what the whole world looks like, and sadly, slowly but surely, the abuse of children is becoming so commonplace that it sometimes feels too strong a current to even try to swim against.

That brought tears to my eyes. It does seem like that sometimes. The adults of this world who care about children and want to protect them and keep them safe, have a lot of adversaries.
I can't believe in this day and age, that children are not the number one priority of governments, to protect them. I don't mean lip service laws that don't get enforced; but some program that really can protect children with minimal failure.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby Laffin Assasin » Wed May 21, 2008 11:52 pm

JillyComeLately wrote:.
What a courageous man Lenny Harper is. The powers in Jersey have tried to silence him, sack him (5 serious complaints against him have been thrown out already) smear him, threatened to torch his house....the list goes on.

He said this afternoon at the press conference he doesn't care what they threaten to do to him, he only cares about the investigation and the victims.

Respect to you Lenny Harper, a man if integrity.

I've fired off an e-mail to my MP urging MP's to support Lennie.

Watch this space.
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby free3 » Thu May 22, 2008 12:50 am

roisin wrote:
Impartial wrote:I found this claim on many internet sites while googling Jersey and the 3 suicided policemen. Has anybody ever heard of a link between the cases?

Even more disturbing, about these events, are the number of British Police Officers, involved with the investigation of the child sex horrors that occurred on Jersey, now turning up dead and 'suicided', to include; Manchester Chief Constable Michael Todd who was one of Britain's top investigators into CIA activities, Sgt Richard Fuller, who was the top bodyguard for Prince Charles' wife Camilla, and Bournemouth Inspector Neil Munro, who was found dead in the waters off Millionaire's Row, in Dorset, where he was tasked with investigating the yachts of the superrich believed involved in this growing scandal.

When I read about the recent police officer suicides, I wondered if there was a connection. It is a bit difficult, as an American, to see some of the links between these events, and having no local knowledge of the reputations of these various men...it is just hard to follow all this.

I'm disgusted and discouraged beyond words.

By the way, they are covering up the paedophiles working in your schools, also. And yes, I could back this up with lots of documentation but don't want to change the course of this discussion.

I do not want this ABYSS to become what the whole world looks like, and sadly, slowly but surely, the abuse of children is becoming so commonplace that it sometimes feels too strong a current to even try to swim against.

My punishment for paedophiles? Life in prison - FIRST offense. If the numbers don't drop, give the xxxxxxxx the death penalty. Yes, I mean that. They *murder* every child they abuse because they steal from that child the NORMAL life that child would have gone on to lead.

A paedophile, in a position of power, knowing he can exploit as many innocent victims as he wants without fear of prosecution? That is a society gone MAD.

Shame on anyone who knew about this and did nothing.

I despair.
agree, its so sad when you think of all those innocent children, its heart breaking :cry:
free3
Been Cautioned

Postby Laffin Assasin » Thu May 22, 2008 1:24 pm

DAVID ROSE is the author of that article.

This is from Blackwatch's blog.

Then there is David Rose's pre-Iraq War reports in The Observer, which Rose has already admitted were based on propaganda fed to him by the security services.
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby starshine » Thu May 22, 2008 9:42 pm

I didn't believe it when the papers said Eddie had found some old coconut. He's a HRD and doesn't sniff out coconuts. I'm surprised anyone would think that a HRD could confuse bone with coconut! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everything I post is just my opinion. Unless it has a linked source.
starshine
Suspect

Previous

Return to Crimes (New and Old), The Jersey Case and Heroes of Crime Detection