Princess Diana........

The Royal Family, past and presnet. Princess Diana Inquest. News and all related articles

Princess Diana........

Postby Sloney69 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:12 pm

What a slapper......

If she was alive today she would have a part in Shameless........ :lol:

Proper Tart...... :wink:
Sloney69
New In Town

Re: Princess Diana........

Postby mumof5 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:52 pm

:(

Poor Diana, may have had all the money in the world but she had a sh*t life from childhood up and until she died (most of the time) .... her boys were her only genuine source of joy...

All she wanted was to be loved... and to love....

R I P Diana, you are still sadly missed. :(
CADAVER DOGS CAN'T TELL LIES !
mumof5
Local Lag

Postby Frenchdressing » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Princess Diana was such a wonderful person, so caring and was treated terribly by 'The Firm' as she used to call them... RIP.......
Frenchdressing
Suspect

Postby cressida » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:01 am

I thought she was lovely - it is a tragedy that we lost her from our royal family due to their coldness and Charles' inability to know a good thing when he sees one... and now we have got Camilla .... :?
I remember the first time
The first of many lies
Sweep it into the corner
Or hide it under the bed
Say these things they go away
But they never do - Keane
cressida
New In Town

Postby just cooking » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:21 am

Its such a shame when you look back at photos of Diana, she was so lovely and natural, like a breath of fresh air to the Royal Family. I think she was treated very badly all round. Her children obviously adored her.
just cooking
First Time Offender

Postby bohhee » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Is it any surprise no one wants to discuss her in the forum. She has gone past her sell by date.

Isnt it irony she sought publicity during her living days and the public who so adore her then, is the same public who look down on her now because the publicity after her dead showed her up as a manupilative and a promiscious woman. Can you imagine her in the Henry VIII days, she would be beheaded for what treason and adultery.
bohhee
First Time Offender

Postby justmel » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:51 pm

i liked her character,i liked the fact that as it turns out she wasnt whiter than white.she married a man who she seemingly was very much in love with but he was too busy bonking the ex to give her what she wanted so she had some fun of her own knowing she was not like many other women,she couldnt just up and leave,she couldnt just kick her unfaithful husband out and even the seperation and divorce was eventually 'managed' by her mother in law,it was the queen who said when that should happen.

good for her i say.
justmel
New In Town

Return to The Royal Family - Past and Present