Utter Waste of Space

The Royal Family, past and presnet. Princess Diana Inquest. News and all related articles

Re: Utter Waste of Space

Postby KatzenWaffe » Thu May 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Sorry! Sad Git. I couldn't resist it.

After all we can't have all these highly dangerous kittens going around all over the place subverting our great national institutions, don't ya know.
KatzenWaffe
You're Nicked

Postby KatzenWaffe » Thu May 22, 2008 7:05 pm

Just Occurred to me. Do any of THEM read the 3As?

If so Good Evening Ma'am and Welcome.
KatzenWaffe
You're Nicked

Postby Sad Git » Thu May 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Do you mean me librarising? I'm a bloke

Anyone on here who wants to know just what our Royals are about, you need to look at this site:- THRONE OUT - The British anti monarchy site

http://www.throneout.com/
Don't allow the McMedia to keep the public ignorant, download our leaflets now!
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... S%20bw.pdf
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... Mother.pdf
Sad Git
On Parole

Postby Sad Git » Thu May 22, 2008 7:23 pm

KatzenWaffe, I can't quite seem to come up with a witty, crushing comeback at the moment, but rest assured that I will and that you will feel thoroughly chastened when I do.
Don't allow the McMedia to keep the public ignorant, download our leaflets now!
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... S%20bw.pdf
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... Mother.pdf
Sad Git
On Parole

Postby lioned » Thu May 22, 2008 8:25 pm

CaboFrio wrote:The Royal Family.

What a set of utter wasters. Not one of them has done a days work in their lives. They leech off this country year after year. And as for William and Harry, they are as much use as their mum; a complete waste of space. As for the 'brave soldier in Afghanistan' pantomime, well, I think the phrase 'stage managed' comes to mind.

Think what you like about the French (yes, I realise they have very few good points), BUT, at least they chopped the heads off the Bourgeoisie when they had the chance.

Vive La France.

They are the custodians of many a fine property and much land which would otherwise be knocked down and built upon by Wimpeys or Mcalpine.
Furthermore what would we do for laughs without the 'inbreds'
And who would look after those ugly sausage dogs.
And what about those great 'sunday sport' headlines like 'Queen Blows Up Frog'

No i recon they definitely pay their way !!
lioned
Local Lag

Postby KatzenWaffe » Thu May 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Sad Git wrote:Do you mean me librarising? I'm a bloke

Anyone on here who wants to know just what our Royals are about, you need to look at this site:- THRONE OUT - The British anti monarchy site

http://www.throneout.com/

Thank You . I will check it out and get back to you.
KatzenWaffe
You're Nicked

Postby Miss Take » Thu May 22, 2008 10:37 pm

librarising wrote:
Ooh lovely!! Sounds like lovely old Barbara Carland is on the yacht too as her style advisor!!

MT how long do you think we'll have to keep this up before someone gets offended and we can have a laugh?

Sorry to hear about your dowdy old wings btw. But I expect you're right, not everyone can be special.

I'm not sure it's our Babs, not quite classy and modern enough, but I'm sure she goes for tea some days.

I think we could keep this up forever frankly, because everyone seems to be ignoring us. ;)

And my wings aren't dowdy, no, not at all. They're just not as special as Di's and not worn on my sleeves and plastered all over the papers. You see, Di's wings are beautiful, sooo beautiful that she outshines anyone whoever may be a little bit sort of nice in front of the media sometimes.

Which brings me to:

Mother Theresa died the same week as Di. I did actually call the BBC to complain, having timed the news. Half an hour was the time for the news, 27 minutes were given to the very fact that Di was still dead. 3 MINUTES were given to Mother Theresa, a woman who gave, gave, gave and had nothing. And what did they honour her death with? 3 frickin minutes of the time she was lucky enough to meet Di.

Grrrrrrrrr..........

*breathe* *breathe*

I'm Ok again now, just polishing my dowdy wings ;)
"While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing."

Miss Take
First Time Offender

Postby librarising » Thu May 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Miss Take wrote:I'm Ok again now, just polishing my dowdy wings ;)

You're upset about that aren't you? See, I know how women are. What it is, I've said a lot of things I don't mean today. Men are like that. But when that kitten shot at me, it kind of set me thinking. You know, about life and that. And women (well to be honest that's not a new thing). So... I'm really sorry I said that about your wings. They're actually... really nice wings actually. Really nice and white and... a bit sparkly.

But hers are lovely too and before I go, I'd just like to say a rousing

GOD BLESS YOU YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!!

Did you hear how my voice kind of broke a little on 'royal'? That was the emotion of it all.

Has the kitten gone now?
It ain't over till the thin lady sings.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby Miss Take » Thu May 22, 2008 10:49 pm

librarising wrote:
Miss Take wrote:I'm Ok again now, just polishing my dowdy wings ;)

You're upset about that aren't you? See, I know how women are. What it is, I've said a lot of things I don't mean today. Men are like that. But when that kitten shot at me, it kind of set me thinking. You know, about life and that. And women (well to be honest that's not a new thing). So... I'm really sorry I said that about your wings. They're actually... really nice wings actually. Really nice and white and... a bit sparkly.

But hers are lovely too and before I go, I'd just like to say a rousing

GOD BLESS YOU YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!!

Did you hear how my voice kind of broke a little on 'royal'? That was the emotion of it all.

Has the kitten gone now?

I ain't scared of no kitten and I ain't talking to you no more unless you promise to stop COMPARING me to her!! :shock:
"While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing."

Miss Take
First Time Offender

Postby librarising » Thu May 22, 2008 10:52 pm

Miss Take wrote:I ain't scared of no kitten and I ain't talking to you no more unless you promise to stop COMPARING me to her!! :shock:

Oh god I'm such a coward. How you must hate me. How can you ever forgive me? (you have to sort of think Trevor Howard)

I promise I will slag off Di again but I'm weak and I just have to know... has the kitten gone away?

MAKE THE KITTEN GO AWAY!!!
It ain't over till the thin lady sings.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby Miss Take » Thu May 22, 2008 11:01 pm

librarising wrote:
Miss Take wrote:I ain't scared of no kitten and I ain't talking to you no more unless you promise to stop COMPARING me to her!! :shock:

Oh god I'm such a coward. How you must hate me. How can you ever forgive me? (you have to sort of think Trevor Howard)

I promise I will slag off Di again but I'm weak and I just have to know... has the kitten gone away?

MAKE THE KITTEN GO AWAY!!!

Sorry for my absence, the baby woke up. Ooh, it's a palava it is. Had to call the Head Nanny, who then had to get one of her ladies woken. Meanwhile, the child is crying loud enough to wake the whole house!! Honestly, I need quicker nannies.

Anyway, I think the kitten is gone. Well, at least Phil is helping me plan to get rid of it.

Miss Take
First Time Offender

Postby Miss Take » Thu May 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Chox wrote:...their father is a skanky adulterer who married a skank - not sure what you can expect of them. and in spite of that, i think they WILL turn out ok - they are both still quite young. many of us dont find our way by mid 20s.

Three of my children have a skanky adulterer for a father. In spite of that, I know they'll turn out OK, because I was there for them, not jetting around the world, shagging on yachts and was generally being a mum. I didn't have a nanny to take over when I got fed up.

My every moment with the OH has been spent with the kids from my first marriage.

Besides, I don't care if they're 2, 12 or 20 - if I caught one of mine in a Nazi uniform for a 'laugh', I'd tw*t them.

You call laughing at Nazism "OK" ??? Only, I think it's slightly disturbing, especially as he's a German.

:? :? :?

Oh - but what my kids had that the princes didn't, is that their mother isn't a skanky adulterer too. And their mother never married their father knowing damn well that the relationship was happening and would continue to happen.

Their mother isn't fuelled by money and power, simply a need to create healthy and happy children, and to be there to see it happen.

Sorry - I missed this post first time round. :oops:

Miss Take
First Time Offender

Postby KatzenWaffe » Thu May 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Miss Take wrote:I ain't scared of no kitten

Well you jolly well should be ! Especially of some of the Kittens who will be shortly appearing on this thread if I can get my scanner working again !

Last edited by KatzenWaffe on Thu May 22, 2008 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatzenWaffe
You're Nicked

Postby Miss Take » Thu May 22, 2008 11:27 pm

With regards to skanky adulterers:

On the left, we have Prince Harry, son of Charles. On the right we have James Hewitt, a 'friend' of Di.

Miss Take
First Time Offender

Postby Miss Take » Thu May 22, 2008 11:30 pm

KatzenWaffe wrote:
Miss Take wrote:I ain't scared of no kitten

Well you jolly well should be ! Especially of some of the Kittens who will be shortly appearing on this thread if I can get my scanner working again !

I'm only gonna get the butler to write a book about them. That ought to scare them off ;)

Miss Take
First Time Offender

PreviousNext

Return to The Royal Family - Past and Present