My Start:Incredimail

Do you have IT problems? Unsure what software to use for virus checking, or maybe just a general IT question, post your request here and perhaps one of our IT talented members could solve your problem.

Postby CaptnMorgan » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:56 pm

goretti, did you download a toolbar or some smilies? I did that once and got incredimail too. glad you got it fixed though :)
Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Postby Goretti » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:00 am

Prosperous wishes for 2008 Capt Morgan: wouldn't know how to download a toolbar; yes another poster taught me how to post smilies (Belledonna) and boy, haven't I learnt well :?: Do you think that is what happened :idea: Incredimail might b :!: e great - just don't know what it is or how to use it. Have you got it :wink: :wink: What does it enable you to do :flower:
Goretti
New In Town

Postby perrito » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Icredimail gives you lots of backgrounds for your e mails, emoticons, mail notifiers, cards, sounds, music etc. I have used it for a long time, throughout 3 different computers and I like it very much.
perrito

Postby CaptnMorgan » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:30 pm

I had it on one of my old computers and it was pretty neat. Like perrito says, it's got lots of extra features to make your emails POP. I never did download it again on my new computer though. :)
Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Re: My Start:Incredimail

Postby FSoares » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:14 am

I've used Incredimail in the past and though it's nice, it has a problem: it installs adware on the computer (at least 3/4 years ago, it used to).

There is one utility called Revo Uninstaller that can be downloaded for free (with a portable version too) that uninstalls anything and clean traces of old software left behind. You just need to follow the instructions carefully. It even deletes any old software entry from the registry. It's really good. ;)
FSoares
You're Nicked

Previous

Return to Help with IT - Photoshop Threads