how do i?

Do you have IT problems? Unsure what software to use for virus checking, or maybe just a general IT question, post your request here and perhaps one of our IT talented members could solve your problem.

how do i?

Postby tabs » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:55 pm

how do i do one of those screenshot things where i can take a 'pic' of a whole page and then reproduce it here so others can see?

trying to get the ebay page that my mum's villa is on, i have the page but can't do it anyone help?
a mind is like a parachute it only works when it is open
tabs
First Time Offender

Re: how do i?

Postby Meadow » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:20 pm

If its a picture on ebay, just right click it, then ''save as''

If you what a screen shot, press the key ''print screen'' one of the top three grey ones to your right (it doesn not print - it captures) If you want just the active window, i.e. NOT your task bar
hold down alt + print screen.

The image of your desk top (screen) is now held on your clipboard. Go to any programme, usually a graphics, or paint. And select paste

The imagine is now before you. Save it. Select save as, look to the bottom middle of the window, drop the menu, and select the file type, .jeg or .gif

Now you have the image.

If you want to ''publish'' it somewhere, so someone else can see it you'll need something like photobucket (FREE)

http://www.photobucket.com

Make an account. Upload. Give the url of the image to whoever wants it. You can use that account and the codes available (under the image) to make graphics available here, in a forum.
Meadow
Local Lag

Return to Help with IT - Photoshop Threads