question about using McCann/Tapas images on my website

Do you have IT problems? Unsure what software to use for virus checking, or maybe just a general IT question, post your request here and perhaps one of our IT talented members could solve your problem.

question about using McCann/Tapas images on my website

Postby roisin » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:04 pm

Hullo IT smartie pants. :lol:

I am working on a few web pages related to the McCann case and want to avoid a Clarence Mitchell confrontation as we watched take place this week with our fellow 3A friend, redsquare. I'm not competing with ANY of the great sites out there, just trying to organize something that I hope will be helpful to all of us - at least occasionally.

My pages look awful (boring) because I have avoided using any images to "spice it up". I want to be certain not to break any copyright laws etc.

Can anyone give me a fast answer so I don't have to wade through googled pages about image copyright law???

Thank you ever so much!
"Their reluctance to return to Portugal is a clear sign that they are guilty."
roisin
Local Lag

Re: question about using McCann/Tapas images on my website

Postby Tripz » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:54 pm

roisin wrote:Hullo IT smartie pants. :lol:

I am working on a few web pages related to the McCann case and want to avoid a Clarence Mitchell confrontation as we watched take place this week with our fellow 3A friend, redsquare. I'm not competing with ANY of the great sites out there, just trying to organize something that I hope will be helpful to all of us - at least occasionally.

My pages look awful (boring) because I have avoided using any images to "spice it up". I want to be certain not to break any copyright laws etc.

Can anyone give me a fast answer so I don't have to wade through googled pages about image copyright law???

Thank you ever so much!

hi Roisin. I would just do it sod any copyright material, one would think that is the last of their worries, don't you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Return to Help with IT - Photoshop Threads