2 Questions.

Do you have IT problems? Unsure what software to use for virus checking, or maybe just a general IT question, post your request here and perhaps one of our IT talented members could solve your problem.

2 Questions.

Postby ponky » Wed May 28, 2008 7:37 pm

Hope this is the right place!.
2 Q's
1. When I click on "view your posts" (mine) It seems to show threads visited but not posted on. When I look at someone elses, it appears correctly. In fact the whole format is different! my laptop

2. This is regarding my laptop. I type a sentence aofnd often part of it moves. See "the laptop" jumped to the paragraph above? Plus you'll see letters are mixed up. Normally I correct it, but have left for you to judge the problem.

It's a compaq, less than 6 mths old, and has started this maddening problem in the past week.
Thanks in advance for your comments, ponky.
ponky
First Time Offender

Re: 2 Questions.

Postby chimaera » Wed May 28, 2008 9:34 pm

Can't offer any immediate help, ponky - but given that your laptop is only 6 months' old, take it back and give them hell!

My laptops usually go funny shortly after I have either spat (through laughing) or spilled coffee into the keyboard. Got myself a MacAir to counteract my disgusting habit (the keyboard is practically bombproof - like the rest of the machine), but didn't like it, so have gone back to my MacBook. Other Half is happy, though - he likes it (doesn't know how to use it, but it looks good. :roll: )
Things are never so bad that they can't get worse.
chimaera
On Parole

Re: 2 Questions.

Postby blondie2 » Wed May 28, 2008 9:43 pm

ponky wrote:Hope this is the right place!.
2 Q's
1. When I click on "view your posts" (mine) It seems to show threads visited but not posted on. When I look at someone elses, it appears correctly. In fact the whole format is different! my laptop

2. This is regarding my laptop. I type a sentence aofnd often part of it moves. See "the laptop" jumped to the paragraph above? Plus you'll see letters are mixed up. Normally I correct it, but have left for you to judge the problem.

It's a compaq, less than 6 mths old, and has started this maddening problem in the past week.
Thanks in advance for your comments, ponky.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ponky ....you didn't get a huge rsponse to yort thread,,,,,,,,,,anybody ever tell you you stink!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Return to Help with IT - Photoshop Threads