thread for 'creaky people'

If you have any concerns with medication or have worries about your health, post your questions here perhaps our resident Pharmacist and Doctor will be able to help you. If you have a disability and would like support and have tips with coping this is the forum for you.

thread for 'creaky people'

Postby Snivelling Mole » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:17 pm

what a great idea for a forum! thanks very much fior adding it.

i have suffered from psoriatic arthritis since i was about 20 though believe it went undiagnosed for at least 4 years before that. im 34 this year.

it affects my hands which are very deformed and once baby is a little older im having an op on both hands to replace the knuckles. it also affects my right knee which needs draining every so often. i have asked numerous occasions for a knee replacement but because of my age they refuse. my doctor finally gave me the full reason why today, first time anyones ever done this, if they do it it will only last up to 15 years and then that will be it. and it cant be replaced after that and ill probably end up in a wheelchair.

so ive knocked that idea on the head.

however i went to the doctors today because ive been suffering with neck pain on and off for a good few years, the last xray i had about 2 years ago showed no arthritis but now i am getting pins and needles in my hand on the side that my neck hurts. have to go for another xray tomorrow.
Attention. Pay attention. No mention. A sickest array. A mission. An admission. Ignition. Detonate.

Erase/Replace - Foo Fighters
Snivelling Mole
Hardened Criminal

Re: thread for 'creaky people'

Postby somthinfishie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:32 pm

Best of luck for tommorrow SM.xx~~fishie
we have to speculate about the situation Madeleine finds herself (in).

Gerry McCanns blog day 184.

http://www.mccannfiles.com
somthinfishie
On Parole

Re: thread for 'creaky people'

Postby Snivelling Mole » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:45 pm

thanks. i wont get the resuts until the 1st of may though when i next see the doctor. sods law, 2 weeks ago i didnt have this and had an appt with my consultant, 2 days later it started and my next apt with them is in july i think.
Attention. Pay attention. No mention. A sickest array. A mission. An admission. Ignition. Detonate.

Erase/Replace - Foo Fighters
Snivelling Mole
Hardened Criminal

Return to The Health Spa & Disability Forum