A heartfelt plea

If you have any concerns with medication or have worries about your health, post your questions here perhaps our resident Pharmacist and Doctor will be able to help you. If you have a disability and would like support and have tips with coping this is the forum for you.

Re: A heartfelt plea

Postby blondie2 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:06 am

Well I must say that you are very brave to open a thread on your first post or else you think we are a bunch of idiots,

Bugga I know you are a compassionate person but when you have been around as long as I have you can smell them a mile off!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:14 am

blondie2 wrote:Well I must say that you are very brave to open a thread on your first post or else you think we are a bunch of idiots,

Bugga I know you are a compassionate person but when you have been around as long as I have you can smell them a mile off!

Nah i disagree on this one Blondie, i've been around since may 07 seen plenty.

If im wrong im wrong, but compassion for Madeleine is why we are all (mostly) here isn't it......
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby blondie2 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:52 am

bugalugs1970 wrote:
blondie2 wrote:Well I must say that you are very brave to open a thread on your first post or else you think we are a bunch of idiots,

If im wrong im wrong, but compassion for Madeleine is why we are all (mostly) here isn't it......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OK bugga I salute your compassion which is never misplaced. I think this case has killed something inside of me. I know I was very traumatised at one stage . I just don't believe I am that same person anymore and have said on the forum quite openly and often that I believe that I too am a victim of the McCanns!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby Tripz » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:53 am

I'll bare it mind! Thanx... :arrow: :alien:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby blondie2 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:00 am

Your welcome. Now would you turn that TVoff . It's doing my head in! :wink:
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby Tripz » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:06 am

Blondie are you trolling me? :P
I was replying to the TROLL OP! :alien:
Sorry TV is on to keep you lot focus...akin to mass hypnosis...

beddy
bekons
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :bigsmurf:
nytol :)
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby blondie2 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:08 am

Tripz wrote:Blondie are you trolling me? :P
I was replying to the TROLL OP! :alien:
Sorry TV is on to keep you lot focus...akin to mass hypnosis...

beddy
bekons
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :bigsmurf:
nytol :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
More to do with my time matey.

Gnite! :wink:
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:39 pm

blondie2 wrote:
bugalugs1970 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OK bugga I salute your compassion which is never misplaced. I think this case has killed something inside of me. I know I was very traumatised at one stage . I just don't believe I am that same person anymore and have said on the forum quite openly and often that I believe that I too am a victim of the McCanns!

Blondie last week i had a few good days away from this site for revision reasons only, when i logged on after that short break i was shocked at the spite and nastiness that is directed at the mc's et al. I can understand how it looks to an outsider upon their first visit.
However, it didn't take long to get back into the swing on things on here... :lol:

I believe we are all victims of the mcscums, no. of hours i alone spend on forums and net on my maddie hunt and search for answers. Its actually quite :oops:
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby blondie2 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:04 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OK bugga I salute your compassion which is never misplaced. I think this case has killed something inside of me. I know I was very traumatised at one stage . I just don't believe I am that same person anymore and have said on the forum quite openly and often that I believe that I too am a victim of the McCanns![/quote]

Blondie last week i had a few good days away from this site for revision reasons only, when i logged on after that short break i was shocked at the spite and nastiness that is directed at the mc's et al. I can understand how it looks to an outsider upon their first visit.
However, it didn't take long to get back into the swing on things on here... :lol:

I believe we are all victims of the mcscums, no. of hours i alone spend on forums and net on my maddie hunt and search for answers. Its actually quite :oops:[/quote][/quote]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Buggalugs I agree that the forum and posts and threads have become nasty and are not very christian like!

I can stand back and see that and sometimes I am not proud of what I have written. It is not the sort of stuff I would have written a year or so ago. I agree wholeheartedly that McCann bashing has become a past time for most posters here!

For me my hardening attitude started after Mari Luz died and the McCanns exploited the situation despite her grieving father's express wish to distance himself from the McCann campaign. I will try to restrain myself. in the future! Maybe you should start a thread on McCann bashing!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby bugalugs1970 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:13 pm

blondie2 wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I believe we are all victims of the mcscums, no. of hours i alone spend on forums and net on my maddie hunt and search for answers. Its actually quite :oops:[/quote][/quote]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Buggalugs I agree that the forum and posts and threads have become nasty and are not very christian like!

I can stand back and see that and sometimes I am not proud of what I have written. It is not the sort of stuff I would have written a year or so ago. I agree wholeheartedly that McCann bashing has become a past time for most posters here!

For me my hardening attitude started after Mari Luz died and the McCanns exploited the situation despite her grieving father's express wish to distance himself from the McCann campaign. I will try to restrain myself. in the future! Maybe you should start a thread on McCann bashing![/quote]

I don't have any compassion for the g & k of the mcscums they are lower than low. I do have compassion for some of the extended family and am guilty also of p i s s taking & i totally enjoy it... :wink:
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby MilkyWay » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:04 pm

bobobo wrote:

......but I guess they have always had an addictive personality and this is it their latest. At least I tried to get attention (in a roundabout way)......

No worry. There are many other addictions (drugs, gambling, alcohol) that are far more devastating than reading and writing into this forum. You should consider youself lucky.
MilkyWay
New In Town

Previous

Return to The Health Spa & Disability Forum