Does the McCann Case Get to You?

If you have any concerns with medication or have worries about your health, post your questions here perhaps our resident Pharmacist and Doctor will be able to help you. If you have a disability and would like support and have tips with coping this is the forum for you.

Does the McCann Case Get to You?

Postby bjr » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Does the story of Madeleine McCann and her disappearence affect your in anyway? Does it make you feel frustrated, sad etc? Discuss Here.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Re: Does the McCann Case Get to You?

Postby JypsyBear » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Yes it does, poor little Baby , having parents so unconsiderate , which is my opinion.You always put your Babys needs first choose what age, they are both very selfish indeed!!!!!!!!!!I cannot agree in giving Mr and Mrs Mcann all this , "we all do it comments " ect!! we all dont do it!!!!!.I dont care if they liable me either!!! My sympathys are with this child where ever she is now, and i just hope shes at peace
JypsyBear
First Time Offender

Postby Snowleopard » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:28 pm

Sometimes I feel very - no extremely annoyed when I see Clarence or Gerry or Kate or anyone in that ilk who try to justify what they have done and not have an ounce of self blame for what has happened. I get annoyed when I read posts on here that reveal things that I didn't know and I think how are they getting away with all this and nothing is being done yet. I think writing on here does get rid of some of the frustration but I think sometimes I may be adding to my own distress by getting too involved, by knowing too much. Ignorance is bliss as it is said. When nothing can be done at all to see from afar then it is very hard. If she was a child of our own or a relative then we could get involved and sort something out to help or resolve the situation, but as it is not then it is all very irritating because there is nothing physical we can do. All my life I have spent looking after people and yet I cannot think of anything I can do to help this situation. Its enough to give you a stomach ulcer. :(
Snowleopard
Local Lag

Postby just cooking » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Yes this case really does affect me, seeing other children maddies age brings it home to you on a daily basis. I think you would have to be a very hard person to stay uninvolved.

One thing this case has brought home to me, the rubbish news in the papers. Stopped buying them after 20years.
just cooking
First Time Offender

Postby Elemental » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Yes it does, some days I'm really angry, with either her parents, the PJ, Clarry, Metodo, anyone really, then I think about why I bothered to look up the news at all and just feel so sad and frustrated for her :( And what's worse is, most people have moved on and if I mention it I feel a little bit Britney :oops:
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
Elemental
On Parole

Postby bugalugs1970 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Great sadness, desire for the truth and justice.
The photo of new born Madeleine and Gerry clarify for me, an innocent sweet baby who never got to live her life, never got to see the sunrise today, will never get to share her life and love with anyone ever again.
GONE and for what a night at a tapas bar to eat and drink wine what a waste.
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby somthinfishie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Today`s my younger sons birthday,inbeetwen celebrations for him ,I have felt great despair that Madeleine only had 3 birthday's, so sad.

All it took was the care that most parents take for granted,putting your children first instead of yourselves for a few years.~~fishie
we have to speculate about the situation Madeleine finds herself (in).

Gerry McCanns blog day 184.

http://www.mccannfiles.com
somthinfishie
On Parole

Postby whatatangledweb » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:59 pm

I agree with all the posters answers above. The Mccanns have made me feel so much, and taught me so much. But at the end of the day I look at my kids and makes me cherish them even more (if that is possible). I sometimes think of Maddie and it makes me very sad. I look at her parents and it makes me very angry. I look at the news and the goverments comments and lack of them and I am bewildered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_ ... re=related
we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

Postby plath » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:00 pm

bugalugs1970 wrote:Great sadness, desire for the truth and justice.
The photo of new born Madeleine and Gerry clarify for me, an innocent sweet baby who never got to live her life, never got to see the sunrise today, will never get to share her life and love with anyone ever again.
GONE and for what a night at a tapas bar to eat and drink wine what a waste.

Same as you bugalugs. Your words touched me - I feel exactly the same. And all for a night at the tapas bar. But the words "It was our holiday too" says it all. Then I just despise the McCanns.

I, too, don't read the newspapers any more as I have had my eyes well and truly opened and would not wast my money on them. Neither would I trust people in power any more.

This case has changed me a lot.
plath

Postby Tripz » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:57 am

This case just reinforces my notion that the gene pool has imperfections in it...I'm inspired by others posts, this gives me hope that the future isn't ALL gloom& doom. :)
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby kcr1 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:11 pm

yes it certainly does.
i do get so angry with what they have got away with so far.
i am NO writter at all i do try to had things but it all seems so unreal at times
there is NO honesty in this case none at all
we are being lead up the garden path but getting no where.
i often dream of maddie thats how much it plays on my mind
kcr1
Local Lag

Postby whatatangledweb » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Tripz wrote:This case just reinforces my notion that the gene pool has imperfections in it...I'm inspired by others posts, this gives me hope that the future isn't ALL gloom& doom. :)
*Tripz..I have finally found a serious post from the heart by you.I am often inspired by other posters and I think that is why we are here on the 3 arguidos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_ ... re=related
we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

Postby Tripz » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:03 am

Tonight I had a profound discussion. Which gave me inspiration to see this sorrowful saga out. I would like to thank that person, for giving me strength in such austere times like of now. This uplifting moment proved to me the tenacity and human spirit in good health, and to me it says things are still good within humanity. Merci :)
TRUTH & JUSTICE
Tripz
Lifer

Postby Tripz » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:14 pm

Today has had a very disturbing impact on my opinions...Firstly the outright attacks from malicious trolls..then the poster who said RM was going to post disappeared...then all merry hell broke lose
Then we have the trolls scenting blood start doubting the poster, this accumulates in the Admin making an announcement that this poster got hostile when asked some relevant information...It a matter of moments this person is vilified my me and others...

Then it transpires the admin have received the the relevant information to authenticate this was indeed RM Addy...We must accept this without witnessing it ourselves..hm mm!

I personally have spent almost 10mths on this tragedy and posted almost 10.000 posts here and the Mirror Forum...But todays shenanigans as called by belief and commitment into question...Whether I pursue this case to it's end...or call it a day...

The two main reasons are...Today my computer picked up a malware Trojan down loader 4568 virus...this is an extremely malicious code...My partner relies on the computer for a living I still awaiting whether it's done critical damage to our computer...
And the other reason is the 'agenda' set by this forum and how it is regulated by the Admin...Today was a particularly challenging time I concur, but Admin posting a forum members reply was in my mind totally premature and lacked the customary etiquette one would assume those running a forum should know.
Also tonight a poster started a thread questioning a personal issue i encountered many years ago...I felt this was intimidation and asked what was the OPs motive in mentioning this, I have yet to receive a reply to their motive...
I would advise all members to have updated AV/spyware installed, never PM anyone with personal information...and don't trust anyone before doing a furore check on their post history...
I would believe this forum is very much in target just like the MF, so it's guards up 100% at all times...
The Elites are running the show..As I have stated from day one..With that kind of power/influence don't expect things to get smooth here on in...

Right I'm through...people ...I hope you finally achieve the goal of Justice for Maddie...I say this with a heavy heart..Knowing the outcome won't be what i just said....But like you I hope it is...for future children safety...

Good night Friends and good luck in your quest for Justice For MADDIE...

peace
Tripz :)
[/color]
TRUTH & JUSTICE
Tripz
Lifer

Postby somthinfishie » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Tripz
Please reconsider,it can of course get very disheartening at times,but I believe that people like us will one day know the truth.You have opened my eyes to things I never guessed went on in government and its circles.
Yoiu are an asset to this forum,you make me think as much as you make me laugh and I for one would really miss you if you stoped popsting.
Having just got home from hospital I`m still catching up on what the brewhuhu is about,but it will be resolved I`m sure.

Please stay.xx~~fishie
we have to speculate about the situation Madeleine finds herself (in).

Gerry McCanns blog day 184.

http://www.mccannfiles.com
somthinfishie
On Parole

Next

Return to The Health Spa & Disability Forum